Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died (66013 Views)

Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by tefishy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
LOL. Na that statement " the lion came to investigate" dey vex me pass. Abi the lion came to consume the Bush meat. grin
TheSourcerer:
Yeah a popular meme you fucktards but the story behind it HERE IT GOES

20-year-old man, identified to the press by his first name, Maqsood, allegedly crossed two or three barriers to get to the edge of the New Delhi Zoo's tiger exhibit. As you can see, he slipped and fell 18 feet into the moat. The tiger saw it too, and came over to investigate. What happened next is probably best left to the imagination, but it was a couple of hours before zookeepers were able to drive the tiger back into its cage and recover the body. Source: Bataar
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sphinxvally:

Read about "Jeffrey Dahmer" on Wikipedia and he's one Helluva psycho.

The murders he committed makes the sins of man look paltry. Dude is sick AF...
and the movies about him are awesome , tell you some people are just born to kill
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
teacherbim:

This makes me remember my mom and dad cry
what about your mom and dad ❤?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
tollyboy5:

He was even innocent . politics
Politics! And yes he was but the press already convicted him so with society ....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Woman Battling Breast Cancer Married The Love Of Her Life
Reminds me of the movie, "Life in a year" cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Then he did this. As it happens, this wasn't exactly the irrational act of a desperate man. Since he had already been convicted of corruption charges, Dwyer was no longer eligible to hold his office, and in fact was due to be formally removed that afternoon. By killing himself before his official firing, Dwyer ensured his state pension would be paid to his surviving dependents. Source: Wordpress

He was cleared of all charges 2 years after his suicide. A key witness admitted to lying under oath and falsely naming him in a bribery spree. A ploy to bring him down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
pappilo:

Some of these stories are misrepresentations or outright false. The one about the 'boy' falling out of the plane is the least believable. This dude in this pic died 21 November and this pic was taken on 15 November. How is that moments later? Which plane was blown to bits over the Pacific in 2011?
well when you find out let me know buddy , but this is what's circulating on this particular photo .
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Egein(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
amzee:

I'm not using an itel phone.
The phone i'm using will buy your phone 3x

If it's same phone you used in snapping this your avi, then you're not serious.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Goalnaldo:
wait! What!
Exactly smiley
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by teacherbim(f): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
what about your mom and dad ❤?
The picture and story makes me remember the last moment of my mom on Earth,my dad held her hand and was telling her not to leave him and the children , they had been married for 54 years, she requested for water, she didn't collect from the 3 children including me, popsy gave her, she drank, few minutes later, she died cry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
shogsman:

I don't see any disgust or fear in her eyes,maybe it's the wrong picture
that was how good he was at posing them
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by matrixme(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Interesting and very emotional compilation. Meanwhile, see how mature white people handle deaths. You won't see blood of dead people on the streets with their brains Spaltered out, like Nigerian bloggers always rejoice over, so as to spread panic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

This was just too tragic. Got chills when I fist watched it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP53H4Gi6W8

The chills are like an adrenaline rush , make best use of it blood brother
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
robinsonmfon:
i just watched the last speech of budd dwyer on YouTube. Man committed suicide on live TV
cool told you not to search it Robin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Enceladus:

Jason Gaviati. Feels like yesterday. sad
exactly!❤
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

What kind of nonsense narrative is this? How is anyone supposed to identify Rob?.
You dey ment.
yes, I'm sourcerer hi
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
HenryDion:

Is the picture that of the serial killer or the victim? Make una learn how to write clearly and concisely. It's a skill that can be learned.
you'll figure it out mate.
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
gulfer:
I'm sure and certain a lot of people would have 2nd thoughts going up in such new inventions and explorations......certain that is why commercial (Individual) space travel has not really taken off fully. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
hmm impressive analysis.
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ijaya123:

What killed him?
freak accident.
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Firefox01:
This particular woman doesn't looking disgusted, fearful or discomforted
exactly !
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
bejeria101:

I consider it way too risky
you can say that again , he should go down as one of the dumbest deaths

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Candidlady:

sounds like the easiest way out. But dude who told it is painless?

i'd jump too that is if iwould die before hitting the ground
die before hitting the ground nope , you wikk feel the fakk for about 4, 5 seconds , and boom person goes to sleep. Easily painless because nobody would move after the fall , they die on impact so yeah .
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
dominique:

Hey smiley
don't have a good day , have a great day smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Rayd502(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

Are you Rob's father?
Check the post and you'll notice no one liked it.
The OP is trying to be like Explorers but his narrative is very poor.

Must everyone be like Explorer?Isn't this thread interesting enough?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by caracas: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Immidiatly after this picture was taken ,Justin committed sucide , he was 16
I wonder what he was thinking as he was looking at that lady....
Probably the thoughts made him commit the suicide
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Rayd502(m): 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
pappilo:

Some of these stories are misrepresentations or outright false. The one about the 'boy' falling out of the plane is the least believable. This dude in this pic died 21 November and this pic was taken on 15 November. How is that moments later? Which plane was blown to bits over the Pacific in 2011?

I saw a documentary about this incident on Aircrash investigation on National Geographic.The plane was blown by Russian fighter jets after crossing their territorial water.
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by JustyFied(m): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
TheSourcerer:
John Lennon, signing an autograph for Mark David Chapman – his biggest fan. Chapman shot Lennon a few hours after this picture was taken, as Lennon was returning to his apartment.

His murder came about after he made a public remark of his band, The Beatles, "being more popular than Jesus" in 1966.

In fact, David Chapman later stated that Lennon's quote was a motivating factor in the killing.
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by Hkff: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Life
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by AZControversial(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Scottz:
still watched it recently Omo the writer of that movie must be so spiritual and the movie is almost realistic
It’s dope even tho say na old skool

Honestly ... because of that movie, I almost became sceptical about taking photos.
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by AZControversial(m): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
placeofallure:

Thank you! You deserve a hug! That was the immediate thing that came to my mind. I've seen the entire series of Final Destination and I've come to the conclusion that the movie is evil. The writer, the director all of them, Evil!

shocked
Aaahh!!! Haannttyy.... calm down...
But again, there might be 'some truth' in it. Sometimes I feel these whites are trying to tell people that evil is almost 'visible' in these pictures and waiting to get someone by surprise. undecided
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
JustyFied:

His murder came about after he made a public remark of his band, The Beatles, "being more popular than Jesus" in 1966.

In fact, David Chapman later stated that Lennon's quote was a motivating factor in the killing.
hmm you're Theist? Christian maybe
Re: Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died by TheSourcerer: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
caracas:

I wonder what he was thinking as he was looking at that lady....
Probably the thoughts made him commit the suicide
precisely!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake Inside Bottled Water Pack (Pictures) / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) / The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.