Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? (41666 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by emmydee(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
try uk... I can add u to a nairaland group where u can get direct information on how you can do it on your own... Most of the guys there did it themselves.. I backed down cos i dont have enough

Please add me to the group

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by funshint(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Canada or any Scandinavian country....Holland, Sweden, Finland, Norway...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Omohena: 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Run to where.No way.We go all enjoy the Buhari u all brought upon us ooo

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
bazzyblings:

You be mumu man , who are you to dictate ? If he wants to migrate tell him a country to go and stop with your devilish opinion .. na everybody wan b business man ? Na everybody go b doctor ? Person ask for options , here you are with your devilish hatred heart , saying bad . Keep shut if you’re envious of him … fool

No mind that idiot. People go just carry their frustration dey waka around. Imagine the way he said that the guy cannot make it anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by lightwind(m): 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Brika:

You people should learn to know that not everyone is going abroad because they want to make it. You lots are unreasonable
Don't mind that man and the people supporting him , for me i would like to travel abroad to raise my children in a sane climate, environment and live a better life.
Not just going to abroad for making it purpose

7 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by KillIgbohoN0W: 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
Ernestforyou:

Invest this,invest that,Na So una dey talk.Which business he fir do?
billyG:

U
Invest it on what?
[/s]

The business he was doing to acquire the N8m. Nkitara abuo.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by akwunomy(m): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Rwanda and thank me later
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Germany
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Volksguys1985: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
Smile, which business can give him 1m profit every month in present day Nigeria.
Tetehjewels:

If this is your life savings then you are not being very smart with this move of leaving Nigeria with just 8m.

Invest that money into something lucrative in Nigeria and give yourself 2yrs before revisiting this decision to relocate.

You can split the money in half. Invest 4m into forex and earn 10 to 15 percent of that money monthly while still retaining your capital which you can take out at any time and then you invest the other 4m into something else.

Imagine making 1m or so income every month in profit. In 2 yrs you would have over 24m as your income.

Then you can think or talk about relocating if you still feel like it.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by lightwind(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
wallrichy:
Na Naija sweet pass to oppress people with money... government steal our money in Nigeria and also oppress us with it, Japa people hustle abroad and make some dollars and build big houses and also collect your wives and girlfriends and spray dollars also at the parties to oppress Nigeeian Youth die.....My brother, Na only in Nigeria you can oppress people o and not here in US or any of the western world....
Bro please, give me one US dating app now .
Where i can find black Americans who are looking for a trusted partners.
Since you live in the US, it will be easier for you. Thank you

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Perewenkle1: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Calm down, 8m Naira is only about $10k, not enough to relocate to a comfortable overseas country. In six months that money is gone on rent, food and other things, unless you want to relocate to a third world country.
With 8m Naira, you should be able to set up a good business and live very comfortably in NAIJA.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by sebeydiah(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
try uk... I can add u to a nairaland group where u can get direct information on how you can do it on your own... Most of the guys there did it themselves.. I backed down cos i dont have enough

Pls can u add me to the group thanks
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Davoski222: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Please add me to the group 08134340707.
aminusodiq:
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by newoffer: 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
U wan go wash plate... ? Your country sweet ...comee Victoria Island on Friday night u no go like abroadquote author=Jixer post=108506801]Please which nice country i can japa go with 8m legally? I’m 28yrs with just waec.[/quote]
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Dextre(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Dre183:

Yea I know

Am planning on that route

Add me

See this man, wetin u wan carry 8m go study for UK, u dey whine me ni. When nor be masters
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by gnhpowerhouse: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
pointblank247:
Truth be told just in case you are not joking.
If as a young man you can't make it with 8m here in Nigeria,
Bros you can't make it anywhere
Lies from the pit of Hell

2 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by jrusky(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nothing like legally in travelling except you are going as student or a diploma or on company assignment or on contract ok.

N8m can not buy you *Residency* anywhere in the West you must follow the right route and process or remain illegal immigrant with your cash. Ask those in the house who had travelled to advice you on options to get legal residency in any Westestern country. N8million is not important right now if you really want to travel and have legal stay because cannot buy it follow the process not very easy but that is the way no short cut bro.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
Abeg add me to the group just in case
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by lightwind(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
wallrichy:
Na Naija sweet pass to oppress people with money... government steal our money in Nigeria and also oppress us with it, Japa people hustle abroad and make some dollars and build big houses and also collect your wives and girlfriends and spray dollars also at the parties to oppress Nigeeian Youth die.....My brother, Na only in Nigeria you can oppress people o and not here in US or any of the western world....

Bro please, give me one US dating app name now.
Where i can find black Americans who looking for a trusted partners.
Since you already live in the US, it will be easier for you.
Thank you
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by atiku07(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tetehjewels:

If this is your life savings then you are not being very smart with this move of leaving Nigeria with just 8m.

Invest that money into something lucrative in Nigeria and give yourself 2yrs before revisiting this decision to relocate.

You can split the money in half. Invest 4m into forex and earn 10 to 15 percent of that money monthly while still retaining your capital which you can take out at any time and then you invest the other 4m into something else.

Imagine making 1m or so income every month in profit. In 2 yrs you would have over 24m as your income.

Then you can think or talk about relocating if you still feel like it.

Una be oloriburuku how will he invest 4milla in forex una won thief him money go abi awon wereyb !! abeg OP carry ur money take process any western country urself but i will recomend Canada for u ok

2 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by wwwtortoise(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:

Aside UK any other 1st world country?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by yomisley: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:

Pls share the link abeg.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Meedon: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
bazzyblings:

You be mumu man , who are you to dictate ? If he wants to migrate tell him a country to go and stop with your devilish opinion .. na everybody wan b business man ? Na everybody go b doctor ? Person ask for options , here you are with your devilish hatred heart , saying bad . Keep shut if you’re envious of him … fool

Imagine, one was saying "maybe he stole the money and he want to go into hiding" Nigerians and yeye thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by habbyy03: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
Add me 08036655954
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by kenodrill: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:

Good afternoon bros, could you please add me to the group. Thank you!
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by soxhixco: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
United Kingdom... Your best and perfect option

Jixer:
Please which nice country i can japa go with 8m legally? I’m 28yrs with just waec.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by ajumma(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
*How To Leave Nigeria With 3k*

*Dangote trailer from kano to Lagos is 2k
*From Lagos to seme border is 500*
*From seme border to cotonou town is 500*
*But if you want to go to Europe *****
*Kano to Jigawa is 500*
*Jigawa to Maradi by donkey is 500*
*Maradi to Sahara by camel is 500*
*From Sahara to Mediterranean sea is just 1000*
*From Mediterranean sea to Spain by canoe is 200 via flying boat is 1000..*
*So the choice is yours*
*If you want to go to America*
*Drop for Lagos ask for officer Magunus...3000 via boat but na 6 months journey...*
*Make e no come be like sey ah no give una update*
*Your destiny is in your hands*

4 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by martooski(m): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
UAR
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Josh2fun: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Don't join any group ooooo
Always look before you leap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

United States Of America Vs United Kingdom / Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. / Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.