Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex (32582 Views)

Secondary Student Skips Class To Chop Girlfriend P$ssy - See Video / Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2021
Maybe the sex was not enough
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by iconnecta(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
u are still in rov

2 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by babyfaceafrica: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
You need to see a psychiatrist
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by babyfaceafrica: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
iconnecta:
u are still in rov
love or lust
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
It's normal even the ones that haven't dated up to that years ,same thing do happen to them ,the best for you to do is to earse her off your mind and move on.
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by marsup: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
When your heart skips, give it time to skip back.
As long as you don't have a cardiac arrest, then you are fine.
Kindly move on, as she has.

3 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
You'll be alright, trust me.
My opium has always be, I expect less from loved ones, if them break the heart, it's fine and if not, it's all good too.
It's an easy one but it has help me to know that people are replaceable and I shouldn't get comfortable in any relationship.

3 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Mrkumareze(m): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Op remember how they sneak out to catch fun, remembering her ringtone etc .. Las Las u ll be fine. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

2 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Gaddafi1: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
amaham:
If you guys were sexually involved, it may be the soul ties playing out. Focus on Jesus, he'll lead you to the peace which passes all understanding

You have said it all, sex is a powerful weapon. No wonder the holy book says having intimacy with a harlots makes you one with her.
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Tribalism123(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Buy robe and be skipping. Ur heart will be fine.
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by VanBommel(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
I like the comments I’m seeing on this post, thumbs up to youall

13 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by alshalz(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
AND WHO SAYS THAT OKAFOR'S LAW DOES NOT EXIST . On a serious stance; Op get yourself into a serious relationship
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Ten06(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
You better run far from her o.
Maybe she will be the one that will take your life.
Who know tomorrow?
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by ActuaRise696969: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
amaham:
If you guys were sexually involved, it may be the soul ties playing out. Focus on Jesus, he'll lead you to the peace which passes all understanding

Stop the Jesus talk. Memories are stored in cellular DNA and seeing or remembering the person causes resonance effects and triggers the actuation.

Having new memories and clearing old thoughts is natural way. Otherwise it's okay to get those triggers

4 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by TemmyT002(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
Na normal thing.
The best thing is to either move to a far place or find another girl and fall in love.

1 Like

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by ettekamba1: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Coted: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
You are in love
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Ayotemide(f): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
It’s the thing with our heart. I saw a text from an ex and my heart still went off. I think you just loved this human enough and despite the poor way you were treated, your heart just acts as it likes. It’s been 4years for me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by kowalsky: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
amaham:

Or oxytocin
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Wanny20(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
To dy Bleep person for 10 years no be beans.. Una Soul don connect na another fuvking with another one for 11 years go remove the memory
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by prophetfire: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
TEN YEARS!! AND FROM THE FLOWER OF YOUR AGE. IT'S THE STRONG SOUL-TIE PLAYING OUT. IT WILL TAKE YEARS TO BE FREE FROM. NO DEEP PROBLEM HERE. IT'S A SOUL BONDING ISSUE.
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by RolexOfGeneva(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Acidosis:

It's funny how the people sharing this experience on the thread are males yet this same gender will be forming hard life on Nairaland. Weak men everywhere hiding under fat biceps and keyboard grin
Loving is not weakness but a strength.

7 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by lomprico(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Deanxy1:
It has been almost two years now since I broke up with my Ex whom i dated for almost a decade since when we were in secondary school up until we both graduated from uni ( we went to separate uni).

There were so many things that happened leading up to the break up. We kept having one issue to the other and we were quarreling almost on a weekly basis for the last two years of the relationship.

Amongst the many issues, one which stand out was her dating another guy. It started with her denying they were dating to when she could actually post his picture on snap and other social media handle and that was the height of it.

Friends told me to cut her loose but I couldn't and the whole toxic thing continued ( in retrospect, it was just naivety ). So little by little the love she had for me waned and I became tired of the whole thing and we just stopped talking and went our separate ways.

And it's been two years now but each time I run into her or see her picture, my mind skips. This has continued to happen ever since we broke up. I had long cut any form of contact with her but our childhood friends are kind of alike, so sometimes there's always that possibility of bumping into her or her picture from time to time.

Please what do I do?

That's because u still love her.

Get yourself a new gal

1 Like

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by NohurryInLife: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
wunmi590:

This is a normal thing.

One of the reason you still feel for her is because, you guys boned well and had beautiful memories...

Lastly, you haven't found special person since she left you, if not you might have forgotten about her and focus on the present one
Nice one brother
Op, see the real gist 4 here.
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Paramount01(m): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
ezugegere:
You dated somebody's daughter for 10 years? Both of you need some strokes of the cane seriously!

If u start relationship very early in ur life u will surely experience this.I am also in this guy shoe

2 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by DreamSonInlaw(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Saintmary:

Don't jump into a new relationship to feel better. It's not fair on the new lady.

Talk it out. Taaaaaaaaaalk.

Find a friend who's willing to listen, if he's not willing, find someone else until you get it out of your chest.

The plans you had, your hopes that she dashed, eeeeverything. It's therapeutic.

You're free to post things you're feeling somewhere, it's your social media space, it's a means of journalling. When you're healed, you'll look back and laugh even if you don't feel like laughing right now.

Take your time, don't rush yourself to heal, be kind to yourself, she pulled the plug, not you, she didn't believe in working things out with you, so don't blame yourself. Be kind to yourself, because if you don't love yourself,who will?

Above all, dive into your goals, and reinvent yourself. Look for self development videos and articles and follow them.

This phase you're going through has been experienced by millions of people and they have come out on the other side. You won't be an exception.

P. S. Please remind all other men who are forming hard up and down that we're all humans.

P. P. S. Lots of people are hiding humongous amounts of pain so don't let anyone put you down. Keep living one day at a time. Good luck.

You are an amazing human

6 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Savage101(m): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Na time ,e go clear for ur mind ,just flex
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Origin(f): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dating for a long time requires greater commitment....

Many would have adviced her to date someone else for marriage ( that is if her expectations changed)

And some couples start taking themselves for granted.

But if your heart skips you probably still feel for her and may need to step up to get her.

The worst part be she could feel the same but if the two points raised above is occurring would believe she is better off with some one else. Complicated lives.....

2 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Mariangeles(f): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

Stop the Jesus talk. Memories are stored in cellular DNA and seeing or remembering the person causes resonance effects and triggers the actuation.

Having new memories and clearing old thoughts is natural way. Otherwise it's okay to get those triggers

I like how you put it. Especially the last part.

1 Like

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by ksly24(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Deanxy1:
It has been almost two years now since I broke up with my Ex whom i dated for almost a decade since when we were in secondary school up until we both graduated from uni ( we went to separate uni).

There were so many things that happened leading up to the break up. We kept having one issue to the other and we were quarreling almost on a weekly basis for the last two years of the relationship.

Amongst the many issues, one which stand out was her dating another guy. It started with her denying they were dating to when she could actually post his picture on snap and other social media handle and that was the height of it.

Friends told me to cut her loose but I couldn't and the whole toxic thing continued ( in retrospect, it was just naivety ). So little by little the love she had for me waned and I became tired of the whole thing and we just stopped talking and went our separate ways.

And it's been two years now but each time I run into her or see her picture, my mind skips. This has continued to happen ever since we broke up. I had long cut any form of contact with her but our childhood friends are kind of alike, so sometimes there's always that possibility of bumping into her or her picture from time to time.

Please what do I do?
I'm going through similar issues, we stay in same lodge in schl, and I always get same reaction you say you do each time I see her, maybe because she was the first girl I ever had intimacy with, till date.(we don't even talk anymore), I'm thinking of packing out to another lodge January, that should help,

5 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
What I see is a relationship that hasn't ended.

The fire just simply died, and this is very normal, especially since you both started quite young.

There's always that need to explore life even a little which is exactly what is happening now.

Test the waters, let her also test, after a while, you both could still end up together and the attractions would be back again.

The above depends on personal preferences.

4 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by kaywhy09(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
You've always been afraid of loosing her.

Now that you do, the fear isn't going to leave you any soon.

Even if you get over her, you'll still wish to know how she fare later in the future.

It happens to loyal guys.

When it happened here, it took time to fade.

Action steps; think about the negative traits she have whenever the thought comes in. Think about how bad it'd have been if she follow another man after marriage.

The most effective. Keep long distance. If possible, relocate to another state.

After a few years, the fear will be gone, and when you see her again, you'll relate just as friends.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.