Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? (64933 Views)

Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by ekukeku(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2021
Bro yemi 5%
Baba Bola still owing Nigeria -89%
Uncle Atiku go sell all our transformer & import Generator for us
Atiku plz don't even attempt sir, it's suicide for Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Karmaisme(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2021
In the absence of any other credible leader among the shortlisted, I will choose Osinbanjo, because, he's the only one on the list with better ideas on how to govern.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by seguno2: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2021
gidgiddy:
The three of them are absolute disasters! None of them are worthy to be President. But if I had to choose, I would go for Atiku because I hate APC

Atiku is also an APC man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Lastborn2022(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2021
Osinbajo 100%

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by ahmthankgod(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2021
Bella shmurda. grin
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 15, 2021
Nobody
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by elmodee7(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2021
Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by TheGift: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2021
Rickyzagy:
Tinubu for oduduwa president

Atiku for arewa president.

Emir of sokoto for the iswap emirate

Goodluck Jonathan for BIAFRA president

What's the benefits of us living together as enemy while we can be good neighbours?

Nice one. But South-South is not part of Biafra. Try proposing a pure South-Easterner for Biafra President (if you can find a worthy one)

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by pricklewane: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2021
You need to recheck again to see how he loot Anambra state in wretchedness using his olosho 13 year old daughter name or where did you think he got the Pandora before his name from ?! As Tinubu loot reach him name no even make am into the list of Pandora diehard criminals like Peter Peter Obi n others.

ArcSEMPECJ:

When he checked last, there was no drug peddling /smuggling in his profile and no bullion Van noticed or found in his residence.......

So why will he be removed ?
Hope you are not condemning one and praising the other thief.......

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by larryking540: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2021
ba7man:
Ehn, if you see the Devil on the ballot paper, feel free to thumbprint his name.

@Topic. Tinubu. The rest have little or no legacy in political leadership.
a man using walking stick to walk around ,who spend his medical vacation is better ,,we never learn reach buhari is just the beginning
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by larryking540: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2021
seguno2:

Atiku is also an APC man.
atiku is coming to finish what Obasanjo couldn't finish ,thats the truth stealing

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Moneyboyz: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2021
Why do you have to shove their old ass into our face, I would vote for sowore.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Offpoint1: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2021
itsme01:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Na Ogun go Kee you if you ask why am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu... After all he did NADECO, Lagos State

*Best Graduating student Chicago State University
*Former partners with Deloitte , PWC , Anderson, G.E, ExxonMobil, Aramco
*Former Senator, two terms Governor of Nigeria's most richest best Governed State, founder of a ruling Political Party and National Leader
*Investor in local economy, INTELs logistics (only Nigeria owned port logistics) , OANDO PLC, Alpha Betta (the only Nigeria tax consulting services in Nigeria that can rival foreign ones) Renita platform, TVC (top Nigerian News station)

*Rapid Response Squad... RRS best security outfit created by BAT
*LASERMA 112
*BRT fast metro system
*LCDA creation
*Best Tax model in Nigeria
* First state owned independent power plant
*LAGBOAT
*Highest paid civil servants
*Detribalized political appointment with Ibos and Hausa serving under Jagaban

Una go still vote another old idiots put for seat... Thank God their bad government doesn't affect Peter and left Paul out
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Toyin4banjoko(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2021
BAT
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by LofiLogic: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2021
I'll be hear on NL to insult anyone in 2024 after we see how foolish we still are
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Teenaira: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2021
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar

None.
They all supervised the destruction of Nigeria and brought it to it's kneel.
Buhari should have another term in office, let's see what will become of the country.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by itsme01: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2021
Offpoint1:

Una go still vote another old idiots put for seat... Thank God their bad government doesn't affect Peter and left Paul out

If Tinibu is the definition of old idiot, I wonder what you might have achieved in life to feel that way, or is it your father's achievement

Because last time I checked many proposer under Tinubus Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Reeb2244: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2021
itsme01:

Only a bastard pig would not appreciate what Tinubu did in Lagos and give him a vote
Only those bastard pigs would vote for him.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by obyflexy(f): 11:41am On Dec 15, 2021
May be Its in their blood to suffer under aged blood suckers till death.
hustla:
suffer obviously never tire una
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by itsme01: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2021
Reeb2244:
Only those bastard pigs would vote for him.

Bastard irrelevant 5%ter pigs can only wail in the mud, while sensible people vote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Rhozabeth(m): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2021
itsme01:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Na Ogun go Kee you if you ask why am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu... After all he did NADECO, Lagos State

*Former Senator, two terms Governor of Nigeria's most richest best Governed State, founder of a ruling Political Party and National Leader
*Investor in local economy, INTELs logistics (only Nigeria owned port logistics) , OANDO PLC, Alpha Betta (the only Nigeria tax consulting services in Nigeria that can rival foreign ones) Renita platform, TVC (top Nigerian News station)

*LASERMA 112
*BRT fast metro system
*LCDA creation
*LAGBOAT
*PPP Eko Atlantic manmade island

.... and it all ended in corruption!
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by omojeesu(m): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2021
Yemi Osinbajo but.....hmmmm!
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by itsme01: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2021
Rhozabeth:

.... and it all ended in corruption!

Any conviction link of Bola Ahmed Tinubu since 1999 under PDP or APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Zimmermann(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2021
itsme01:

And if am not ignorance may what you wish for me go to your father
OGUN punish your entire generation of S.T.U.P.I.D ppl! grin
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by itsme01: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2021
Zimmermann:
OGUN punish your entire generation of S.T.U.P.I.D ppl! grin

Na your father you resemble, when Tinubu was hustling, Na hate he dey hate, you don inherit am

Thrash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by seyz91(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2021
Confirm!
InfernoNig:
The devil is better than all aforementioned.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by PlanktonX: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2021
It is like you people are yet to learn from all these flogging of hunger and rejection you suffer from even the least country in the world.

The right President is not even a politician, he is not rich and not ason to any devilish godfather.

He is a son of the light, the most high God, until you people ask him from God you will keep recycling tuwo to make fufu.

I reject sufferness for myself and family, not matter what the world economy says, my comfort is of the Lord. Amen
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2021
InfernoNig:
The devil is better than all aforementioned.
Aww! So none is good at all.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Karemarealty288(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2021
Rickyzagy:
Tinubu for oduduwa president

Atiku for arewa president.

Emir of sokoto for the iswap emirate

Goodluck Jonathan for BIAFRA president

What's the benefits of us living together as enemy while we can be good neighbours?

Solution oooowwaaaa

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Olavenza(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2021
itsme01:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

*LASERMA 112
*BRT fast metro system
*LCDA creation
*LAGBOAT

Wa gbayi Omo iya mi! SWAGGA 2023!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by mediainc: 11:48am On Dec 15, 2021
lexy2014:

U didn't answer the question:

How is Lagos progressing and how is that down to Tinubu?
Think about your state, Lagos invites no one...it says "this is Lagos" not "welcome to Lagos"

The rush of other people from other states clearly shows Lagos is progressing, this is my point, I didn't mention Tinubu, I responded to your "how is Lagos progressing" statement. Lagosians hardly go settle in other states, their life there will seem primitive for an average Lagosian.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by AfonjaConehead: 11:48am On Dec 15, 2021
itsme01:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

*LASERMA 112
*BRT fast metro system
*LCDA creation
*LAGBOAT

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People / Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.