Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? (64959 Views)

Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by baralatie(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by obyflexy(f): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2021
Men we are blowing up the modafucking country.if these 3 shits is the only shit u can offer.
devilmaycry:
All of them na potential thieves ....

so non please sad
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Jostoman: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2021
harqinhola:
BOLA TINUBU OR YEMI OSINBAJO
Atiku is coming be prepared. Some of you guys commenting here are LAGOS APC swagga group of company.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Bastardlyrich: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2021
Is either ijaw or Igbo or the north continue ruling.
No Yoruba man will rule these country until these happens

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by ceasare: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

In my candid opinion, we need the three of these people to run things for Nigeria. However, Yemi Osinbajo should be the president.

Bola Tinubu's top skill is discovery talents, and managing them. This is a rare skill. It is one of Job Steve's strengths.

Meanwhile, Atiku has the northern empire at his finger tip. We need him to bring them on board to make way for Nigeria. We need him to use his connection to SE to settle the dispute between SE and the North. I think Atiku can be a major player here.

Yemi Osinbajo is highly resourceful, even Jagaban himself knows. He should be the president out of these 3.

why cant d 3 of them pull there talent to back a new breed politician to be president must they be d president what are they looking for?
tinubu shd be contented raising powerbrokers and thoroughbred poltician and atiku can still be d emperor of his northern political empire whilst the prof can still be a rules and law reforming without necessarily been or contesting for presidency.enougb is enough ....O to geee
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by dapolaw(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2021
But Atiku and Saraki and others nko?

They can be forgiven but Tinubu has to go down?

You don't have a point... I can only help you to get a job I can not help you to do the job...

shiwex:
Political leadership with nothing to show. No development or achievement. We need to change the way we see things. The point is for Tinubu to have backed a failure like Buhari is enough to have destroyed his political career in a sane society. It simply puts a doubt on the judgement a man like that can make.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by luizpippo(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2021
ERockson:
None, but in case we have no others with chance of winning, I give it to Osinbajo

If it was Osibanjo that was in Atiku'd shoe in 2007, this was how he would have kept quiet and claim BDSM while the then president would have his gang amended our constitution for a 3rd in office.

Make the 3 of them getat.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by michoim(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2021
1. Yemi Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by joefelin2345: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2021
Rickyzagy:
Tinubu for oduduwa president

Atiku for arewa president.

Emir of sokoto for the iswap emirate

Goodluck Jonathan for BIAFRA president

What's the benefits of us living together as enemy while we can be good neighbours?

You goof about Tinubu. What is his contributions to Yoruba Nations so far? None. He is even against the Yoruba. So he can never be the President of Oodua Republic. Thank you.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by mema900: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2021
ERockson:
None, but in case we have no others with chance of winning, I give it to Osinbajo

Osinbajo is just an educated buhari
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by TemmyT002(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2021
Three terrible choices.
Tinubu is too old.
Atiku is wonderful but he is Fulani
Osinbanjo is a freaking puppet.
The best man for Nigeria is Sowore. That guy go show DSS, Police and EFCC pepper.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by sylve11: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2021
Yemi Osinbajo. cool

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by sisisioge: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2021
None
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by ephraim18(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2021
I'll prefare atiku... Yemi no dey talk truth...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by ceasare: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2021
hammer567:

YORUBA WILL BE PUSHING THE CRIMINAL NARRATIVE THAT PRESIDENCY IS BETWEEN FULANI AND YORUBA BECAUSE OBJ MANAGED TO BE PRESIDENT IN 1999, IN AN ELECTION THAT WAS BASED ON ZONING, WHERE ALL THE CANDIDATE WAS YORUBA.

2023, WILL EITHER MARK THE END OF NIGERIA WITH IGBOS IN IT OR THE EMERGENCE OF A NIGERIA PRESIDENT OF IGBO EXTRACTION..

WE WILL NOT ACCEPT PRESIDENCY FROM YORUBA OR THE NORTH IN 2023.

so be it....we all own d country.enough of this bullshit off zoning.let the best candidate emerge.my own take is let hv political n judicial reforms that will mk removing of elected officials easy.by that every one of them will be up and doing!!!!
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2021
ERockson:

Osinbajo is a puppy and can be controlled any how by the Nut

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2021
I WOULD never choose any asshole (I don't vote, anyways).

You see those criminals you attached in the picture, na Ogun go kill all of dem together.

Both the aspiring and the ones currently in power, e no go better for all of dem.

None of dem go escape doom and tribulations.
Dey will be destroyed by the anger of all spirits that fight for justice.

Ogun kill all of una together!

Criminal bastards!!!
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Geenosko: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2021
New faces not these recycled junk.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by obyflexy(f): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2021
Ask yourself why we are studying Nuclear physics abroad. Its either the country divides we start afresh or if any of these 3 shits happens we blow-up the cowntry.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by ayo2008: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2021
adecz:

⭕️Osinbajo has no constituency.

His appointment was at the pleasure
of Jagaba❗️❗️

⏩He is a political nobody without
the Jagaba. ☹️☹️☹️

This is a political statement
He is no constituency but he has what it takes to be the President. Your jagaban should go and retire and face his business empire
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by lexy2014: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2021
mediainc:

Lagos is the most progressive state in Nigeria, where every one comes to hide after destroying their states. This is what being progressive means, reasoning like humans and trying not to repeat or keep repeating the errors of yesterday...aside from Abuja, nowhere else. Civilization and the good life is found only in Lagos.

U didn't answer the question:

How is Lagos progressing and how is that down to Tinubu?
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by lexy2014: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2021
ayo2008:

This is a political statement
He is no constituency but he has what it takes to be the President. Your jagaban should go and retire and face his business empire

How does osinbajo have what it takes to preside over Nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by cotzywitzy(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2021
InfernoNig:
The devil is better than all aforementioned.

Gbam
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by mastasam(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2021
Osibanjo all the way

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by MwalimuAK(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2021
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar

Sai baba Buhari till 2031 insha Allah SWT ���
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by dapolaw(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2021
Stop been wise by half... Ekwueme contested PDP primaries with Obasanjo, but Obasanjo defeated him.

Ojukwu also contested against OBJ in the general election... Abeg drop that line, e no dey cashout again.

hammer567:

YORUBA WILL BE PUSHING THE CRIMINAL NARRATIVE THAT PRESIDENCY IS BETWEEN FULANI AND YORUBA BECAUSE OBJ MANAGED TO BE PRESIDENT IN 1999, IN AN ELECTION THAT WAS BASED ON ZONING, WHERE ALL THE CANDIDATE WAS YORUBA.

2023, WILL EITHER MARK THE END OF NIGERIA WITH IGBOS IN IT OR THE EMERGENCE OF A NIGERIA PRESIDENT OF IGBO EXTRACTION..

WE WILL NOT ACCEPT PRESIDENCY FROM YORUBA OR THE NORTH IN 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by godofuck231: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2021
Saraki- president
Josephine anenih - vice
Farotimi-senate president
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by ROTTWEILER007: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2021
Allow Igbo's go

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by oseremhe: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2021
Yemi Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by desiredhome: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2021
gidgiddy:

The three of them are absolute disasters! None of them are worthy to be President. But if I had to choose, I would go for Atiku because I hate APC
APC is just a name, the people that made up APC are still Nigerians....if e like make e bi ya papa, things still won't get better...... because the black man mind is not geared towards building, but for destruction...... everybody one to collect no one wants to build.......
Selfishness and greed leading to poverty is our problem
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2021
Prof is good for the job,but I doubt if he has the balls to tackle d northern cabals
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by shizzleStar: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2021
Op you are a fool

For side lining the SE. So no credible Igbo man to lead Nigeria right?

I'll rather Atiku or infact any other northerner retain power than have a yoroooba man there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy / Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives / Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.