Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? (64936 Views)

Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by caracas: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2021
pricklewane:
Remove this Pandora criminal from the list of possible Nigeria president if you do not God almighty to strike your entire household dead.

I do not wish to call you stupid, but what do you call someone that berates the holiest, disciplined n most trustworthy politician Nigeria ever had.....
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by jayode(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2021

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by fubsy: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2021
My concern is that Yemi Osibanjo is a part of this failed Buhari government, and he's unable to break loose from the antics of the government. Secondly, Tinubu brought him. So, he may be dependent and possibly kowtow to Tinubu? I'm not sure. I WILL STUDY OSIBANJO
Tinubu brought Buhari's government which has come to put suffering on the table of the majority instead of putting food on people's tables. I don't trust that Tinubu will be better than Buhari. Does he have boys waiting around the corner to be the new herdsmen? I'm not sure.
On Atiku, he seems to have the experience among the three listed ones. I have the feeling that he would have been a better president than Buhari. But will I vote for him if I see these three names alone on the ballot? I'm not sure. Why, because I don't know if he has people waiting around the corner to be the new herdsmen. But surely, he'll be better than Buhari. Unlike Osibanjo, he was able to make impact as a Vice President. He will be people-centric.
If I don't see better candidates, for the first time, I will sit in my house and not vote except to void my vote, and vote for the national assembly members.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Cosbyrich: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2021
lexy2014:

How is Lagos progressing and how is that down to Tinubu?

Lagos is the 5th Economy in Africa.It is richer than all the states in Nigeria even without oil.
What this means is that the people at the helms of affair in Lagos Lagos have really tried compared with other states.
Dont say because it is the former capital..yes,if former capital is not managed properly like it is the case with Nigeria,it will become a failed entity.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Abagworo(m): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2021
Nigerians will definitely prefer Osinbajo but unfortunately it is the turn of Ndigbo to produce President.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Cosbyrich: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2021
caracas:

I do not wish to call you stupid, but what do you call someone that berates the holiest, disciplined n most trustworthy politician Nigeria ever had.....
lol
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by PointZerom: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2021
pricklewane:
Remove this Pandora criminal from the list of possible Nigeria president if you do not God almighty to strike your entire household dead.

If you have anything against him pls approach the court and stop disgracing yourself here.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by shizzleStar: 11:13am On Dec 15, 2021
TemmyT002:
Three terrible choices.
Tinubu is too old.
Atiku is wonderful but he is Fulani
Osinbanjo is a freaking puppet.
The best man for Nigeria is Sowore. That guy go show DSS, Police and EFCC pepper.
I'll rather a Fulani man than a yuroba man

What does the foolish mete commissioner have to offer ? Thesame failure that is part and parcel of the this current calamitous government? Not forgetting he is a tinubu lapdog who will do tifnubus bidding and be loyal to tifnubu and not the people

Tifnubu himself is bullion van criminal an unrepentant kleptomaniac drug baron

I'll rather Atiku who has proven to be a social and liberal Muslim who understands the essence of inter-tribal and religious relations
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by adecz: 11:13am On Dec 15, 2021
ayo2008:

This is a political statement
He is no constituency but he has what it takes to be the President. Your jagaban should go and retire and face his business empire

⏩It is your political constituency &
affiliates that gives you political power,
not your ability.

⏩If na ability dem dey talk about, a
WAEC dodger for be una president?

Park well... ⭕️
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by do4luv14(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2021
None of them
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Gbemilove2004: 11:13am On Dec 15, 2021
Yemi Osibanjo is the best man for the job.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Johel(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2021
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar

3 idiots!!.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by mcmukoko12(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2021
NYEMI OSIBADE IS MY MAN

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Olam09(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2021
lexy2014:

How is Lagos progressing and how is that down to Tinubu?

Tinubu is the lagos State governors godfather.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Johel(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2021
ba7man:
Ehn, if you see the Devil on the ballot paper, feel free to thumbprint his name.

@Topic. Tinubu. The rest have little or no legacy in political leadership.

Get lost with your hypocrisy...pple like u drag the nation backwards.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Okhuadams(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2021
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar
Yemi because he looks genuine. Bola because he knows his onions Atiku because he is let me check his profile first I will get back to you

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by itsme01: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2021
Reeb2244:
Sick in the head. Una wan suffer more.

Only a bastard pig would not appreciate what Tinubu did in Lagos and give him a vote

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Coronavirus123: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2021
Recycled problem. Are there no other credible people
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Damian10(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2021
If it's a most that the next president has to come from this three, it means we are doom. I can only see a circle of clueless criminals. we need a breath of fresh air....no APC, no PDP...no old clueless criminals. it's time for genuine change. I may not know how, may be try the middle belt, just may be. but we need something entirely new.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2021
ceasare:

why cant d 3 of them pull there talent to back a new breed politician to be president must they be d president what are they looking for?
tinubu shd be contented raising powerbrokers and thoroughbred poltician and atiku can still be d emperor of his northern political empire whilst the prof can still be a rules and law reforming without necessarily been or contesting for presidency.enougb is enough ....O to geee
Yemi Osinbajo is still new. His first political office is this. Or have you heard he won any office in the past?
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by juman(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2021
Sowore is our boy.
He look exactly like me and you.
He thinks exactly like me and you.

Vote for common guy like you as president.
He actually knows and feels your pains.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2021
pricklewane:

When he checked last, there was no drug peddling /smuggling in his profile and no bullion Van noticed or found in his residence.......

So why will he be removed ?
Hope you are not condemning one and praising the other thief.......
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Zimmermann(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2021
itsme01:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Na Ogun go Kee you if you ask why am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu

*Best Graduating student Chicago State University
*Former partners with Deloitte , PWC , Anderson, G.E, ExxonMobil, Aramco
*Former Senator, two terms Governor of Nigeria's most richest best Governed State, founder of a ruling Political Party and National Leader
*Investor in local economy, INTELs logistics (only Nigeria owned port logistics) , OANDO PLC, Alpha Betta (the only Nigeria tax consulting services in Nigeria that can rival foreign ones) Renita platform, TVC (top Nigerian News station)

OGUN PUNISH U FOR YOUR IGNORANCE!
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Reference(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2021
The President of any nation is not a beauty contest where 'looks' determine performance. Rather it is the product of a gruesome examination process where precedents and antecedents are judged and a concerted interview where the infamous question rounds up the inquest, 'what are you bringing to this company to improve its fortunes'.

Now the rigours of the recruitment process will be determined by the nature of the enterprise and the state of affairs. The way and manner a special forces soldier is recruited is different from that of a crack surgeon and different from a comedian for a talk show. Also the way and manner a Fortune 500 company recruits is different from Chief Okereke and Sons Limited.

How we recruit our President says a lot about who we are, how serious we are and what our expectations amount to. Doubtlessly we have failed time and again as a people to apply due diligence in selecting the leader of this country. As a matter of fact how many can boldly say their electoral choices can be taken home to serve them individually or work for them in any personal capacity. Fact is we do a far better job choosing friends, acquaintances and servants than we do our political office holders.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Ahmeduana(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2021
ATIKUUUU all the wayyy.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Ademidd: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2021
I will vote Osinbajo or any humane person.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Yankee101: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2021
How about none?

Hobson's choice
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by OLORIPAPA: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2021
Osinbanjo is good to go

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by himselfmaji(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2021
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar
I prefer osinbanjo

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Ogbobesinachi(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2021
If Peter Obi is not in the list then you are biased abinitio
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by itsme01: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2021
Zimmermann:
OGUN PUNISH U FOR YOUR IGNORANCE!

And if am not ignorance may what you wish for me go to your father
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Nmezor(f): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2021
None of the above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People / Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.