Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics (32257 Views)

Tinubu Actually Reduced The Price Of School Fee For Unity Schools. / Can I Do Computer Science Without Having Done Chemistry In My Waec And Neco / Price Of 2019 JAMB UTME Form And Registration Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by FahBuLous: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
clockwisereport:

B-ok.africa
I wish I had a mentor
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by clockwisereport: 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
FahBuLous:
I wish I had a mentor

Where are you based?
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by FahBuLous: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
clockwisereport:

Where are you based?
Delta State
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by clockwisereport: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
FahBuLous:
Delta State

Hmmmm

I would have loved to offer a little help but I am based in Enugu
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by FahBuLous: 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
clockwisereport:

Hmmmm

I would have loved to offer a little help but I am based in Enugu
You can still be if help sir...
I can drop my number, I really need to learn something..
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by Chuky7(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2022
mofedamijo:

Lol..... I hire at least 20 - 30 candidates every month. I can share my LinkedIn and ATS with you to see my job posting and hiring.

Those people you mentioned are based in Nigeria, Iam saying, nobody wants to hire a U.S based programmer without a B.sc. By the way, the millions you think they are earning is peanuts to those I hire with Masters degree. Take my word for it.

I am not here to argue, I am stating facts. I belong to several U.S based recruiters groups and forums, nobody is looking for a Developer without a degree in the U.S.

Go and kook at any U.S job post online. 93% requires a Bachelors degree except handymans job.

I keep laughing when people say the word is changing and degree's are no longer needed. I can bet on it, 95% of Indian developers in the U.S have at least a Bachelors degree, and a large percent have a masters degree. That is why they have an edge over other nationals. They are gurus but still acquiring more knowledge. Sit there and think degrees are outdated when millions around the globe are pursuing degrees daily.

I am presently hiring for Executive Assistant to a CEO, U.S based candidates, and we need someone with a Bachelors degree. I will not submit a candidate without a Bachelors degree, and I can tell you, no recruiter will do that either. Once a client sends you a candidate requirement, you have to stick to it......... Degrees are highly rated anywhere.

What does the work of an executive assistant entails. what is required of you?
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by mofedamijo(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2022
Chuky7:

What does the work of an executive assistant entails. what is required of you?

An Executive Assistant, or Executive Administrator, is responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key company executives. Their duties include prioritizing emails and phone calls, gathering documents to prepare for meetings and coordinating travel arrangements.

However, their job is quite broad.... Depending on the Executive they are supporting.
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by AlphaTaikun: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
mofedamijo:
All this Nigerian Developers with YouTube as learning centres... Lol

They will tell you they learnt programming in 6 months with YouTube.. And they are gurus now... Lol

You think YouTube learning vs someone who has a masters degree in Computer science, and started with a two years programming course/Certification are on the same level?

You can start with YouTube, but make sure you get certifications, and be good at your niche.

I am a Senior Recruiter based out of Nigeria, and most of my U.S clients require a minimum of Bachelors Degree in Computer science for entry level positions.

Most Indians and Asian I have hired in the U.S have a Masters degree in computer science, that is one of the edges they have over YouTube developers.

There is no way I will hire someone who learnt through YouTube alone, over someone with Bachelors degree, two years programming certification at a reputable institution. No way.
Deep insights.
Re: Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics by AlphaTaikun: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
definitelyME:
Sorry for posting this here..but I really need answers because I don't understand what is going on here.. So I decided I wanted to learn computer programming so I started searching for where I could acquire the skill. I can across these guys yesterday but I would not mention their names here.. I asked how much it would cost to study software engineering because its a six months course..could you believe how much these guys mentioned for me? 850k...yes that right #850,000 and that's not all it still goes as far as 1.7million naira..

Please If i may ask, computer gurus in the house.. Is there any way this prices are justifiable? Because I don't get..
SMH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures / BREAKING: Fashola Orders Reversal Of LASU Fees To Old Charges / GRE & TOEFL Testing Suspended In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.