Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) (7291 Views)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) / MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Fbisshit: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2021
jornwhite:

I think excess in your context means an "OVERDOSE", lemme correct you by saying "OVER" equates gross effect/ bitterness not *DOSE*. nothing is wrong with taking a dose until you over.

If "women nature" is a factorate,i don't think men manipulate women, except flattering, teasing & lori iro suffice as a definition of *manipulation*. however men manipulate but women manipulate more.

Truth is bitter and from experience kids don't like bitter things, anyone with an exposed & mature mind you will ingest redpill like guys drink jedi without acting funny.

If redpill has big side effect, chief ! simping has bigger side effect.

with this mindset of yours, you can never feel loved enough and no matter how hard your partner tries even if she bleeds you can never be satisfied..
Let's come home. If your precious beloved sister dates your kind with this same mindset what advice would you be giving her?

Sometimes we treat people like they worth noting but when things turns to be opposite we become bitter.

There's no perfect human. How many girls have you slept with just to feel good or satisfy your sexual urge ??

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Dreytonisback(m): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Most of them , not all of them

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Imustnottalk: 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
Girls don show this op shege cheesy but I'm learning alot from you sha
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Imustnottalk:
Girls don show this op shege cheesy but I'm learning alot from you sha
The regular point of arguement.
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by jornwhite: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
Fbisshit:
with this mindset of yours, you can never feel loved enough and no matter how hard your partner tries even if she bleeds you can never be satisfied..
Let's come home. If your precious beloved sister dates your kind with this same mindset what advice would you be giving her?

Sometimes we treat people like they worth noting but when things turns to be opposite we become bitter.

There's no perfect human. How many girls have you slept with just to feel good or satisfy your sexual urge ??

Sounding so sure doesnt negate the fact its just ur opinion smiley with or without my mindset the truth is nobody can love enough cos human insatiable, its a *ALL of us * problem

How are you sure my sistas is precious & beloved cheesy, if my sistas date my kind my advise to her will be trust him to alway have her interest at heart, she needs to understand he will alway pick her needs over her wants grin ... thats complicated for most gurlz

Treating someone like shit is inevitable cos people tend to want what don't want them, most times experience is the culprit

Truly no one is perfect, buh never forget life is not balance or meant to be fair, either ways someone is using someone, if the aggregate difference is like 60- 40 omo naa true love o cheesy cheesy grin can't get better
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Fbisshit: 9:31am On Dec 18, 2021
jornwhite:

Sounding so sure doesnt negate the fact its just ur opinion smiley with or without my mindset the truth is nobody can love enough cos human insatiable, its a *ALL of us * problem

How are you sure my sistas is precious & beloved cheesy, if my sistas date my kind my advise to her will be trust him to alway have her interest at heart, she needs to understand he will alway pick her needs over her wants grin ... thats complicated for most gurlz

Treating someone like shit is inevitable cos people tend to want what don't want them, most times experience is the culprit

Truly no one is perfect, buh never forget life is not balance or meant to be fair, either ways someone is using someone, if the aggregate difference is like 60- 40 omo naa true love o cheesy cheesy grin can't get better
Lol dude ain't even sure about himself...
How could you be battling on how to put your girls interest first and be claiming redpill

Your last point is a known fact and theirs no two ways about it ( compromise)...
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by jornwhite: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
Fbisshit:

Lol dude ain't even sure about himself...
How could you be battling on how to put your girls interest first and be claiming redpill

Your last point is a known fact and theirs no two ways about it ( comprises)...

who said anything about puttin someone *FIRST*, come to think of it, if i don't share/have my woman interest at heart then why marry her, "interest" here represent progress,
Redpill is for mature minds not kids, the essence of a redpill is to help a man retain is freewill when dealing with women.
Kindly note i don't do names, redpill, alpha or whatever guys call themselves, i'm jornwhite
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Hotspotbro(m): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
Pumpumking:

GERRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAA RAAAAAAAAAAA HERE MENNNNNNN....U fustrated dambogolistick mofogonick sambaganjalack swingamagulus pregggnant rodent.....Nobody wannnnto hear yor bulllllshit!!!! (REAL TALK) angry

Brain dey too far from you, man..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography / Teenage Boy Flaunts Two Girlfriends, Made Them Kiss Each Other In Public / This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.