Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) (7292 Views)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) / MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
mosdii:

Back and better, the gospel must be preached to all simps.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Jman06(m): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
Thegidredpiller... You intend to deactivate your account?

I think Redpillers on Nairaland should have a safe, private platform to preach the gospel!

Maybe telegram? Create a channel there...
[right][/right]
Why should redpillers move out of nairaland Because the world revolves around you

Nonsense talk!

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jman06:
Why should redpillers move out of nairaland Because the world revolves around you

Nonsense talk!
Am i planning to deactivate my account? grin

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Jman06(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Am i planning to deactivate my account? grin
Carry on jare! You're really hitting them where it hurts, hence their cries!

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jman06:
Carry on jare! You're really hitting them where it hurts, hence their cries!
grin grin
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Pochettino(f): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

GERRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAA RAAAAAAAAAAA HERE MENNNNNNN....U fustrated dambogolistick mofogonick sambaganjalack swingamagulus pregggnant rodent.....Nobody wannnnto hear yor bulllllshit!!!! (REAL TALK) angry

Simp

11 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
4 Days To Go!! Redpillers Get Ready To Put Triumph!!
Anticipate 20th Of December 2021!!
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Pumpumking: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Dear mods, understand that pumking editted what i texted, check what i actually typed before making your decisions!

wOW...Great to see u finaly scared.....dont fuk with me......BOW DOWN B*****!!! angry angry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
4 Days To Go!!
Redpillers Get Ready To Put Triumph!!

Anticipate 20th Of December 2021!!
The way the mods are targeting you these days, you just gotta be careful.
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hintona:
I miss Siofra during times like this grin
But aren't you the one operating the siofra account? I'm really glad that your siofra account was banned grin

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by blinking001(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Affirmative
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The way the mods are targeting you these days, you just gotta be careful.
They are now sabotaging my texts and sending it to the mods! grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
They are now sabotaging my texts and sending it to the mods! grin
Ignore that pumpumking or whatever, that guy have been a troll for a decade plus now, he's also the same as Mr cork, I wonder how someone can be so jobless and a clown lol grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Fbisshit: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Even Trump the greatest of all redpillers got married and respects his wife.

You make sense sometimes but not always maybe because you've taken excess of the redpill...

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Ignore that pumpumking or whatever, that guy have been a troll for a decade plus now, he's also the same as Mr cork, I wonder how someone can be so jobless and a clown lol grin
At least we can stop wondering now right? grin
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Fbisshit:

You make sense sometimes but not always maybe because you've taken excess of the redpill...
Are you male or female? I need to know before i continue conversating with you. You brought out an amazing topic there.
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Fbisshit: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Are you male or female? I need to know before i continue conversating with you. You brought out an amazing topic there.
you can make your point with out knowing my gender since it's all about truth..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
Fbisshit:
you can make your point with out know my gender since it's all about truth..
You are female, thanks for the heads up. Bye.
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Fbisshit: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are female, thanks for the heads up. Bye.
you've got no point bro.
I couldn't help you..
Just don't get caught being bitter..

I mean the pill might be bitter but don't let its effect make your soul bitter

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jman06:

Nonsense talk!
You're on a section that's strictly for romance...aka simping...

I don't understand why you can't have a space strictly for your redpill ish... Wouldn't that make more sense?

Instead of dealing with the interruptions...

Your crew would also stop pricking on those who don't give a sh** about mgtow...

You would be able to adequately prevent trolls from derailing your topics...

You would know your fellow true alphas...

Plus, you would give us here some breathing space...

Very few of you here are alphas (the men on other sections aren't)... But you're the loudest minority... It's awful, a bit irritating...

Just get a place to hold your meetings... Except you won't because you enjoy confrontations... If women don't notice you going your own way, you wouldn't feel so good about it... undecided

It's all an ego thing... It's weird because swallowing the red pill is something you ought to do privately...

The simple truth: your entire movement wouldn't exist without women... You need us to be relevant... We're the ones generating traffic for GidRedpiller...

Without us, he would be desperately advertising that quack site... No response generally until I and the others comment... tongue

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Based on the rubbish the human being above me just typed, my next topic will definitely be talking about NOT TAKING RELATIONSHIP/REDPILL ADVICE FROM WOMEN.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

GERRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAA RAAAAAAAAAAA HERE MENNNNNNN....U fustrated dambogolistick mofogonick sambaganjalack swingamagulus pregggnant rodent.....Nobody wannnnto hear yor bulllllshit!!!! (REAL TALK) angry

And no one is interested in your posts, assuming that they can even decipher what's in them. Shit-Head!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Alusiizizi:

And no one is interested in your posts, assuming that they can even decipher what's in them. Shit-Head!
Why waste your time with the likes of that?
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Why waste your time with the likes of that?

I know, but every once in a while I have time to spare for even jobless fvcktards like bumbumking.
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Alusiizizi:

I know, but every once in a while I have time to spare for even jobless fvcktards like bumbumking.
And apparently, lots of people around here still think i'm the jobless one!
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Horsh(m): 7:51am On Dec 17, 2021
keep it coming comrade they'll hate you because of the truth you always voice out
Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by jornwhite: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2021
Fbisshit:

q

where is it written or enacted as a redpill, you must not marry, redpill study women relative to behaviour & gimmicks, more like a tip off,
moreover the essence of that tip is to give you an edge over women, nobody needs to read or write a study pack on how to avoid or run away from something undecided

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Hintona(f): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
But aren't you the one operating the siofra account? I'm really glad that your siofra account was banned grin

I'm not Siofra oga.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by Fbisshit: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2021
jornwhite:
q

where is it written or enacted as a redpill, you must not marry, redpill study women relative to behaviour & gimmicks, more like a tip off,
moreover the essence of that tip is to give you an edge over women, nobody needs to read or write a study pack on how to avoid or run away from something undecided
if understanding women psychology entice taking the excess redpill then it's can also be equated for bitterness...
See this thing called manipulation is in both genders. I'm saying out of experience..
We're against gender equality but want support for excess redpill, bring it home as in reality...

I wouldn't be doing all these but I've got first hand experience and I've come to understand that excess of everything is not good...

Am not condemning his gospel in totality but we shouldn't be carried away by it's intoxication, it's has very big side effects.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2021
Horsh:
keep it coming comrade they'll hate you because of the truth you always voice out
Let them hate!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) by jornwhite: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2021
Fbisshit:
if understanding women psychology entice taking the excess redpill then it's can also be equated for bitterness...
See this thing called manipulation is in both genders. I'm saying out of experience..
We're against gender equality but want support for excess redpill, bring it home as in reality...

I wouldn't be doing all these but I've got first hand experience and I've come to understand that excess of everything is not good...

Am not condemning his gospel in totality but we shouldn't be carried away by it's intoxication, it's has very big side effects.

I think excess in your context means an "OVERDOSE", lemme correct you by saying "OVER" equates gross effect/ bitterness not *DOSE*. nothing is wrong with taking a dose until you over.

If "women nature" is a factorate,i don't think men manipulate women, except flattering, teasing & lori iro suffice as a definition of *manipulation*. however men manipulate but women manipulate more.

Truth is bitter and from experience kids don't like bitter things, anyone with an exposed & mature mind you will ingest redpill like guys drink jedi without acting funny.

If redpill has big side effect, chief ! simping has bigger side effect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. / Mr Nairaland And The Stupidity That Comes Along.. / Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.