Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating (58917 Views)

After Rejecting Marriage Proposal, What Happens Next? / Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by faithfull18(f): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Wicked man, why tie her down for 6 years if you didn't like her that much.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Toluwanise247(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
That slap na factory reset
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by tradepunter: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The guy want to turn her to lord of the rings. grin
guys if you know that you won't marry your woman, stop wasting her time, and let her move on.

Baba you are Soo right....

Come my estate for island... See guy and girl dy do husband and wife up and down...

I just shake my head for them because I don't see why they can't just make it official.... And manage themselves as themselves as they are

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Ishilove: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
E reach to slap. God forbid time wasters.

In hindsight though, this speed with her hands could be part of the reasons why he has not proposed to her. I can see so many red flags already in this short video.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Fedelma: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
In foreign land they arrests after investigation but here it is the other way. Meaning that what works for the white doesn't work for us black African. Please our women should understand it better
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Rhaspody(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
The girl in the background chanting "say yes" sounds familiar
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Boyfriend wey date you above 5 years you no know say him no go marry you ��
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by gassbee: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
D slap is well deserved, u cannot b toying with someone's emotion n time
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by FahBuLous: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
The man just dodged a very nice bullet...

Though 6 six is too long but I still stand that the man dodged a great bullet...

If you don't get it, forget about it...
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Rhaspody(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
So many factors to consider before marriage. What if the girl hits the guy like this steady?, what if the man is not financially stable?, what if the man doesn't love the girl? What if the girl can't cook? What if she no sabi Bleep? What if the girl has bad character? What if the man dey plan for future to marry her?

So many what ifs
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Debra911(f): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ihuomanice1:
The girl na mumu,
She for wait till 10yrs time! Rubbish akuko ndi ara
Very annoying, tbh! I wonder how some ladies date that long. Ladies,one month is okay for a guy to decide if he wants to marry you or not, mk nobody decieve you. 2,3,4,5,6 years!!! Ah ko necessary now. You're just giving the guy free food.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by udemzyudex(m): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pls and pls, as a guy if you know you're not going to marry her, don't waste her time.

I believe you will definitely see that settling down character in her, its better you clear the air and leave instead of staying in the relationship, if you wan chop clean mouth do it and leave,wasting someone daughter time is a big no.

6 years haba, later na una go still get mind dey call them evening news paper.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Keji1012(m): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hashabiah:
This guy should thank his God for rejecting her proposal because it would have been the greatest mistake of his life .

Just look at that left-hand slap that exposed her rude and uncultured behavior. To me , she isn't even qualified for marriage talk more of wife material .

Na this type of women wey go old for their papa house without getting married in this life

Feminists will not like this
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by socialmediaman: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered d questions:

What makes u think he hasn't told her and how is public proposal d solution to her problem?

If guys had to slap ladies for every proposal they turn down, where would we be?

Didn’t I just literally insinuate that I didn't think he did, based on his actions in the video? What he did in the video tells a lot about what kind of a man he was.

She was trying to give him a “push" to do the needful, by embarrassing him. Now that he got what he wanted, he'll be forced to make the decision he has been holding off for 6 years
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by placeofallure(f): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kucoin:

Me and you know say he get many guymen wey settling down no dey dia agenda anytime. Na to chop clean mouth dey want.

But after 6yrs this partners never reason where there journey dey lead to still surprise me sotey na the girl con dey propose.

Some ladies are stupid. Why would you date a man for a whopping 6 years and you never detected that he's not so into you, to the extent that it took you embarrassing yourself publicly to find out? Why? Ladies, develop brain, be intelligent inside out, don't be an empty head! It doesn't take so long to find out a time waster.... Imagine she couldn't even read the handwriting on the wall, Emi laye mi!

Well on the flip side.... Instead of getting violent and losing it, she should be happy the man is exposed. Just move on.

What about if she loves him? Well for me, my love for you dies instantly the moment I discover you are wicked enough to keep me for 6 years with no space for me in your future plans.

Why would any man reject you? Even after being able to know you so well? Something's wrong somewhere! Yes! Either with him or most probably you? Do a thorough self appraisal and fix the problem. If he goes, another will come. Be ready whenever.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Hashabiah: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Keji1012:

Feminist will not like this
Those ones don't think and that's why they'll continue being frustrated in their private lives
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by TimmyTen(m): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
If it happened the other way round and he slapped her. You will be hearing violence against women….
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by piagetskinner(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Omo that slap enter!!!

Say yes after that hot slap..

This girl fit chuk person knife
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Lacash: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Foreverdope:
A dramatic scene played out at a mall when a lady proposed marriage to her boyfriend but he turned her down.

In a video which surfaced online, the woman went on her knee to propose in public and the young man was taken aback as he felt greatly embarrassed.

He politely asked his girlfriend to get up amidst pleas from her and onlookers who were telling him to say yes.

When all persuasions failed, and the man refused to accept her proposal, the lady handed him a dirty slap for the rejection considering the fact their relationship had no direction after six years of dating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ds59dAdBxE
If I were the guy, I wouldn’t want to accept such proposal too. The guy already knew that accepting that was a suicidal, like one of the one thousand ways to kpain grin
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by puritydayo: 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
This una civilization, laslas na sufferness e go dey give una. Why are you proposing to a guy in public? You are rubbing his ego in the mud, even if I won marry you I will not accept that proposal from you. This is not civilization, but foolishness
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Staru1(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Foreverdope:
A dramatic scene played out at a mall when a lady proposed marriage to her boyfriend but he turned her down.

In a video which surfaced online, the woman went on her knee to propose in public and the young man was taken aback as he felt greatly embarrassed.

He politely asked his girlfriend to get up amidst pleas from her and onlookers who were telling him to say yes.

When all persuasions failed, and the man refused to accept her proposal, the lady handed him a dirty slap for the rejection considering the fact their relationship had no direction after six years of dating.

Slap only has disqualified the lady.
Wetin o.. so, everything don change, even woman dey propose man..but this one, her proposing no be his proposer. Omo, the slaps clear for the nigga, bad character bad marriage. #sayNOtobadcharacter#
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Gospel2Day: 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
You guys should, please, have mercy on these ladies, for heaven's sake. They are our daughters, sisters, nieces, cousins and aunts.
Haba, SIX YEARS is too long to study and decipher a lady.
It is even more atrocious to dump her after such a long time.
You people are sowing the wind. Your daughters will reap the whirlwind someday too.
I think the National Assembly should legislate on this emotional abuse and assault on our ladies.
Ladies should be able to press charges and demand certain reparations or damages in a court of law.
The House and Senate should make a law to prohibit dating and courting beyond THREE YEARS.
You kept her from other guys for close to a decade and later dumped her. You must spend at least three years in jail and pay her off to the sum of 3 to 5 million naira.
Jesus said Do unto others as you want them to do unto you.
Shalom.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This is how it supposed to be
Baby girls should be kneeling and begging niggars for marriage

We don't benefit anything from marriage..most times after marriage we niggarrrrs grow slim while the baby girls start adding weight and growing fat...coupled with the constant nutrients we deposit in them from our fertile rod

And moreover we niggarrrrs don't marry women because of the number of years in the relationship

We marry a woman when we no longer feel threatened by her character and the type of person she is...
This is to say that niggar rejected because he still feel threatened by her character despite spending six years with her in the relationship

For the first time on NL, this is the most sensible comment you have ever made. Please keep this up. I'm loving you now. No homo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Pumpumking: 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Foreverdope:

but y are ibo women all ways flogggin mans for no reason? angry
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Floreate: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
That slap has actually vindicated the guy, one evidence he was right after all. Violent lady
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by chudez0147(m): 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This is how it supposed to be
Baby girls should be kneeling and begging niggars for marriage

We don't benefit anything from marriage..most times after marriage we niggarrrrs grow slim while the baby girls start adding weight and growing fat...coupled with the constant nutrients we deposit in them from our fertile rod

And moreover we niggarrrrs don't marry women because of the number of years in the relationship

We marry a woman when we no longer feel threatened by her character and the type of person she is...
This is to say that niggar rejected because he still feel threatened by her character despite spending six years with her in the relationship
You're a real nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by olamoses75(m): 12:00am On Dec 17, 2021
I no trust all these stuffs jare. Might be two miserable souls wanting to trend. It looks staged.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Crochet: 12:06am On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Tzar(m): 12:13am On Dec 17, 2021
I respect the lady for the bold move. But, na by force? Not ALL relationships MUST end in marriage no matter how long.
Some people prefer to be life long partners instead of married couples.
As usual , Nigerians have their crooked and valueless twist on everything good.

By the way, imagine if the scenario changed and it is the man who slapped the woman for rejecting his proposal?
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Uchedizzy(f): 12:15am On Dec 17, 2021
This is a moving set

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Do You Agree With This??(pix) / Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.