Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,722 members, 7,827,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating (58915 Views)

After Rejecting Marriage Proposal, What Happens Next? / Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by JustforMen: 5:48am On Dec 17, 2021
This is NOT DOMESTIC vawulence ooo

ALL WOMEN ARE NOT SCUM
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by meccuno: 5:50am On Dec 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This is how it supposed to be
Baby girls should be kneeling and begging niggars for marriage

We don't benefit anything from marriage..most times after marriage we niggarrrrs grow slim while the baby girls start adding weight and growing fat...coupled with the constant nutrients we deposit in them from our fertile rod

And moreover we niggarrrrs don't marry women because of the number of years in the relationship

We marry a woman when we no longer feel threatened by her character and the type of person she is...
This is to say that niggar rejected because he still feel threatened by her character despite spending six years with her in the relationship
you are crazy man

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Mrice22: 5:54am On Dec 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

We don't benefit anything from marriage..most times after marriage we niggarrrrs grow slim while the baby girls start adding weight and growing fat...coupled with the constant nutrients we deposit in them from our fertile rod

And moreover we niggarrrrs don't marry women because of the number of years in the relationship

We marry a woman when we no longer feel threatened by her character and the type of person she is...
This is to say that niggar rejected because he still feel threatened by her character despite spending six years with her in the relationship
believe..
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by kaludestiny10(m): 6:05am On Dec 17, 2021
You just made a valid point brother.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:11am On Dec 17, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
cheesy grin

It's obvious why he never wanted to marry her.

He dodged a bullet.
And in exchange for dodging it he received a dirty slap angry
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:27am On Dec 17, 2021
Dating is equal to unbridled fornication! Don't they have sex ..imagine the wicked size of that guy gbola angry now having tasted, no, used am taya,he wan dump the girl, having turned a puna he met tight and creamy to worwor borehole ,no, I mean manhole sad Na somebody daughter you Don spoil so.the mere thought of all those six years of continuous lashing day and night with her legs hanging in midair, head hunged backward on pillow, while the dude slammed home mercilessly grin Is the cause of the dirty slap.
Madam na so. Abi una no dey fukk? When talk about body count, d undecided undecided undecided undecidedem go be like,'my body, my business ''..all untop bad character!! One desperate girl wey I never ever date for a day Don slap me before, sake of say she don give me all kind of light sign taya green o, red, o blue o, even putting on see through so I can her bwess and nipples..i no just look her way.i was a new guy in the compound, I heard small small boys for area telling me say the girl na community convenience cheesy After the slap, I just look at her in disgust, smiled and walked away.desperado bitchh everywhere!! One unfortunate guy go still carry this one later, the mumu go dey boast about say him don jam one 'fine'Lady bla bla bla.. Not knowing na devil dey dance skeletun untop him head so undecided That aside, public proposal trend is so fukkiin wack and unafrican especially by ladies undecided..una go just dey do copy copy, follow follow everyone western?.if no be mall, e go be airport ..make una try iya basira joint too, maybe e go make sense small

Foolish naija ladies with zero sense undecided
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by NaijaCover(m): 6:28am On Dec 17, 2021
Pochettino:
Proof of why the innocent man rejected her.

Please leave her and marry me. I don't have anger issues. kiss

Get in touch with
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by ThatFairGuy1: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2021
What's really wrong with this generation
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by irunoko(m): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
She might be really frustrated, but that still that doesn't warrant her slapping him, she should just move on since the guy isn't interested in marriage, no be by force now.
I don't know why women don't think.after 1 year you couldn't ask about the direction you both have been and I'm sure he has been shagging her and she's been cooking for him

Women if you listen more to your dad or older brothers you'll save yourself from avoidable heartbreaks

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by slowice(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2021
This is the exact reason he said no... Can't marry a slapping wife, she go now slap am till death do dem part and na by her slap he go come die...... Nwoke ibem ajį»„ grin
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by ThatFairGuy1: 7:08am On Dec 17, 2021
Achalugonwa I pray for you this morning
1573tree:
[s][/s]

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Kucoin: 7:11am On Dec 17, 2021
placeofallure:

Some ladies are stupid. Why would you date a man for a whopping 6 years and you never detected that he's not so into you, to the extent that it took you embarrassing yourself publicly to find out? Why? Ladies, develop brain, be intelligent inside out, don't be an empty head! It doesn't take so long to find out a time waster.... Imagine she couldn't even read the handwriting on the wall, Emi laye mi!

Well on the flip side.... Instead of getting violent and losing it, she should be happy the man is exposed. Just move on.

What about if she loves him? Well for me, my love for you dies instantly the moment I discover you are wicked enough to keep me for 6 years with no space for me in your future plans.

Why would any man reject you? Even after being able to know you so well? Something's wrong somewhere! Yes! Either with him or most probably you? Do a thorough self appraisal and fix the problem. If he goes, another will come. Be ready whenever.

I won't be surprise if the bobo still sweet mouth her to continue... Shining free congo!. And she go still gree. Stuckholm syndrome.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:14am On Dec 17, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
What's rule 1?
Is praying for you anything bad angry

please sir
ask the mods
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by HRMK: 7:19am On Dec 17, 2021
is the lady that cheap?
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2021
The other day was flogging, this one na slapping.. I wonder what's next and besides u never hear a guy go violent when they're being turned down even on bended knees. The girl is wrong.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Jman06(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2021
Some people would just act a skit, upload it online and y'all would start reacting as though it is real
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by liver123(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2021
Drama full this country o
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Daughterboard(m): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2021
Do unto them before they do it to you.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Valuc: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2021
These were the things the man was seeing .. anger issue... That's why he rejected her outrightly
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by b3llo(m): 8:13am On Dec 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

u smoke better weed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Emmaxmusic(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2021
Congrats to the guy Na the babe go become hubby
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by yomislim: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

you are very wise..... when you are threatened by her character, and she didn't change without you telling her, that's when you realize you are never meant to be together.... peace of mind over love.. errrryyyytime!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by thunderbabs: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2021
That slap says it all. Yes my ass.
All they want is marriage with terrible character.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by pedrilo: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2021
If reverse was the case, una for don break internet oh hmmmmm
Na d guy I blame for allowing ur woman develop an inch of courage to slap u weda in private or public.
A complete simp
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by remitarich(f): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2021
six years of dating?
God its too much ooo!!!

i guess she just did that to know where their relationship is heading to.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Solofresh2: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2021
No wonder he didn't accept her proposal
Nonsense!
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by kingscare1(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2021
Debra911:

Very annoying, tbh! I wonder how some ladies date that long. Ladies,one month is okay for a guy to decide if he wants to marry you or not, mk nobody decieve you. 2,3,4,5,6 years!!! Ah ko necessary now. You're just giving the guy free food.

What do you mean by free food? You mean knacks. Knacks is not food, two people enjoy it. It all boils down to love, potential and virtue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Do You Agree With This??(pix) / Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.