Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,633 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating (58913 Views)

After Rejecting Marriage Proposal, What Happens Next? / Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by adedayourt(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2021
This are the traits the guy had noticed in her and hes refusing to accept her proposal.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Tomek09(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2021
This is rubbish.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Goldentulip2: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2021
Smh comedy but the guy sha
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by cmecproblem(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Only God knows how many slaps we should multiply by those Sixx years
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by izibili44: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2021
Two mature fools.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Keji1012(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2021
Hashabiah:
Those ones don't think and that's why they'll continue being frustrated in their private lives

Amen
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Yusuph2504(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2021
people wicked oooooo
after 6 years courtship hmmm
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by davidafe(m): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2021
BABANGBALI:
That’s an original wife material

A desperate wife material rather
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by feeloscar(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2021
Hashabiah:
This guy should thank his God for rejecting her proposal because it would have been the greatest mistake of his life .

Just look at that left-hand slap that exposed her rude and uncultured behavior. To me , she isn't even qualified for marriage talk more of wife material .

Na this type of women wey go old for their papa house without getting married in this life
Left hand slap and hear as e sound, if to say na right hand, the guy for don dey hospital by now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by gnhpowerhouse: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2021
cmecproblem:
Only God knows how many slaps we should multiply by those Sixx years
. Calculating it already
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Bamzyriches451: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
This is exactly how it will be in the next 5-10 years, women will be proposing to men
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by BahaushenArewa: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
This is a beast not a marriage material and the guy is lucky that he was not locked up with this terrible girl in the same house as husband and wife. No wonder a marriage of just 1 year you will the couples in court seeking for dissolution of the marriage.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by KayCee92(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
If u harass me like this in public I will jejely give u what both you and the public wants. Then once outside, u come carry ur ring. grin
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by iamdapsyj(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
motymop:
This looks fake.

No Nigerian woman will do this

It's actually an old video (I think the video was recorded about 3years ago)...
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
Comedian2019:

Her behaviour is holding her. That guy is a real man. Real men don't get blackmailed. Puszy ass niggas do.

And real men date a girl for 6 years?
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Blackdisciple(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Damnnn ci uwar sa, yanka mai mari kuma
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Damjaz01(m): 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This is how it supposed to be
Baby girls should be kneeling and begging niggars for marriage

We don't benefit anything from marriage..most times after marriage we niggarrrrs grow slim while the baby girls start adding weight and growing fat...coupled with the constant nutrients we deposit in them from our fertile rod

And moreover we niggarrrrs don't marry women because of the number of years in the relationship

We marry a woman when we no longer feel threatened by her character and the type of person she is...
This is to say that niggar rejected because he still feel threatened by her character despite spending six years with her in the relationship
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Comedian2019: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
SARSCoV2:

And real men date a girl for 6 years?
He was probably a boy when they started, but he's a man now.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Annilline: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
She was asking the guy, what's your problem... The answer has just been exposed. Anger management. This may not be the first time she is doing this and giving this young man such embarrassment. This should have provided a clear answer the lady that he is not interested. Let here carry her ring � somewhere else. I am talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
Marriage is not for boys and it's not by force.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by OvertheTop(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
storm001:

How can man say yes to a lady who slaps em?

And the Lady had the Boldness to Keep ASKING : What's Your Problem?.......Even After the Slap!! shocked undecided

The Problem is Obvious : You are Toxic!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by OvertheTop(m): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
KayCee92:
If u harass me like this in public I will jejely give u what both you and the public wants. Then once outside, u come carry ur ring. grin

She will Call it : YOU DECEIVED ME!!!!(You said You will marry me...) That's even More Dangerous....
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by KayCee92(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
grin
OvertheTop:

She will Call it : YOU DECEIVED ME!!!!(You said You will marry me...) That's even More Dangerous....

grin grin
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by SHOCK7(m): 4:03am On Dec 18, 2021
Pochettino:
Proof of why the innocent man rejected her.

Please leave her and marry me. I don't have anger issues. kiss
I would have liked to see 'ur dp!
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by storm001(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
OvertheTop:

And the Lady had the Boldness to Keep ASKING : What's Your Problem?.......Even After the Slap!! shocked undecided

The Problem is Obvious : You are Toxic!!

Very Toxic dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Do You Agree With This??(pix) / Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.