Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating (58918 Views)

After Rejecting Marriage Proposal, What Happens Next? / Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by jayvaliar(m): 12:23am On Dec 17, 2021
ahmthankgod:
That one na them own wahala

It is quite unfortunate that she was turned down....
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 17, 2021
Hashabiah:
This guy should thank his God for rejecting her proposal because it would have been the greatest mistake of his life .

Just look at that left-hand slap that exposed her rude and uncultured behavior. To me , she isn't even qualified for marriage talk more of wife material .

Na this type of women wey go old for their papa house without getting married in this life

She is human. If they have truly dated for 6 years and the guy turns her down, then he deserves the slap.

Imagine you were her brother. Won’t you do worst?

6 years! Be human please.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by LordOfTheGame: 12:28am On Dec 17, 2021
She just confirmed to the whole world why the guy doesn't want to marry her. She is a violent and bitch with entitlement mentality.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:31am On Dec 17, 2021
It’s the just say yes for me after chopping slap

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by deolu2000(m): 12:40am On Dec 17, 2021
WibusJaga:

6 years of dating? Damn! Na degree program? Even someone studying a degree program would have graduated.
Person pikin don bag B. Sc , served and concluded Masters in those 6 years they were frolicking about. Non sense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by socialmediaman: 12:41am On Dec 17, 2021
omooba969:

Women can't handle rejection and it's not that easy to sit a lady down to tell her to move on.

Most of them freak out.

True, but do it in a safe and respectful way, that's what makes you a man. Be a leader and do the needful, else it results in embarrassments like this
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Basicend: 12:46am On Dec 17, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
abi nah, that`s why most of are still single because no man want to marry a man like himself.

True. . Entitled and arrogant . . Most of these new gen ladies. They don't know men will take style run.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Dessy96: 12:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Bleep you bro
Guys have to start saying the truth.
Why did he keep her for six years if he knows he won't marry her.
He didn't know he's not wife material for six years.
SmellySperm:
#SayNoToViolentAgainstMen. Is it by force to marry her? What if she wasn't a wife material. What a big red flag...
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Kulex56: 12:59am On Dec 17, 2021
That's the reason he never wanted to say Yes
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Tonytonex(m): 1:09am On Dec 17, 2021
If it was to be the other way around, people no for hear word again.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Joe4real1988(m): 1:26am On Dec 17, 2021
Pochettino:
Proof of why the innocent man rejected her.

Please leave her and marry me. I don't have anger issues. kiss
Are u ready for marriage and are u sure u are really a wife material?
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by vickydevoka(m): 1:53am On Dec 17, 2021
gehbma:
Dear Nairalander. If are seeing this, Please spare some few seconds to read this post, it is 12.am now. I beg in the name of God. People bring their problems online and they get solution, Please I am not a vagrant or here to spam this noble forum, this is a plea coming from the depth of my heart, My knees are on the ground as I'm typing this. My wife just put to bed and due to so many challenges I am passing through I have been unable to afford food for her and the new born child and even up till now there is no bath tub to bath the baby who has been crying all day. Please dear brothers and sister's help me, save me from this embarrassing situation please no matter how little. My tailorings shop where I was managing was destroyed two months ago by government for road expansion, since then things have not been easy for me and family. Please I am on my knees pleading to anyone Reading this right now, please help me. The doctor recommend I should get peak 0-1 baby food for her. Please friends help me. I pray that God keep anyone reading this post that gives me anything Alive, Safe and healthy .Amen.
eco bank
Write it full name join. No de hide de beg
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by efficiencie(m): 1:53am On Dec 17, 2021
Foreverdope:
A dramatic scene played out at a mall when a lady proposed marriage to her boyfriend but he turned her down.

In a video which surfaced online, the woman went on her knee to propose in public and the young man was taken aback as he felt greatly embarrassed.

He politely asked his girlfriend to get up amidst pleas from her and onlookers who were telling him to say yes.

When all persuasions failed, and the man refused to accept her proposal, the lady handed him a dirty slap for the rejection considering the fact their relationship had no direction after six years of dating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ds59dAdBxE

This is what happens to you when you are a tissue paper to be used and not a pearl to be treasured...this is what happens when you offer yourself as a living sacrifice on the altar of immorality and expect a sweet smelling savor to ensue...I know sey I no holy pass but if you offer yourself as a tissue paper you will be extensively used and only a prehistoric idiot will wrap used paper and put it in a safe. If you are a pearl treat yourself as such but if you must offer yourself as a tissue paper please don't expect to be treated nicely.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Hashabiah: 1:54am On Dec 17, 2021
[s][/s]
SARSCoV2:

She is human. If they have truly dated for 6 years and the guy turns her down, then he deserves the slap.

[/s] Stop being emotionally foolish all in the name of supporting assault. For your information, there's no justification whatsoever for her to slap him . Come to think of it , what if he died ...do you think the court will entertain that wicked act and pardon her for second degree murder? Mtchww...make una try dey think for once

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by CSTRR: 2:09am On Dec 17, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
If he no wan say yes, shey the next thing na to slap am? Some ladies with lack of home training.
6 years of dating no be beans .

That man can draw her naked body offhand by now.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by henrimoto(m): 2:12am On Dec 17, 2021
onatisi:
the funniest thing about all these proposals is that those who dont even know them will be shouting " please say yes " as if they are the ones getting married
hahahaha....

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by InvertedHammer: 2:13am On Dec 17, 2021
Foreverdope:
A dramatic scene played out at a mall when a lady proposed marriage to her boyfriend but he turned her down.

In a video which surfaced online, the woman went on her knee to propose in public and the young man was taken aback as he felt greatly embarrassed.

He politely asked his girlfriend to get up amidst pleas from her and onlookers who were telling him to say yes.

When all persuasions failed, and the man refused to accept her proposal, the lady handed him a dirty slap for the rejection considering the fact their relationship had no direction after six years of dating.

/

Unnecessary drama.

If an attractive female stranger proposes to me in public, I will say "Yes!" Wetin concern me? Engagement no be marriage. After we leave the scene, I will return the ring and counsel her. Just to show that I no send her or anybody.

Sebi Oyedepo don ginger dem for Shiloh say blank paper go turn to marriage certificate. We expect more of these proposals.

/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Cousin9999: 2:50am On Dec 17, 2021
Fake. And women should not be proposing to men. Disgusting.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by lexy2014: 3:01am On Dec 17, 2021
socialmediaman:

Didn’t I just literally insinuate that I didn't think he did, based on his actions in the video? What he did in the video tells a lot about what kind of a man he was.

She was trying to give him a “push" to do the needful, by embarrassing him. Now that he got what he wanted, he'll be forced to make the decision he has been holding off for 6 years

1. How do his actions in d video mean he hasn't told her?

2. How does d video d video "tell a lot about what kind of man he was"?

3. If guys had to slap ladies for every proposal they turn down, where would we be?

4. What is d needful and What "decision has he been holding off for 6 years" that this "push" and embarrassment is supposed to make him do and decide?

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by richard69(m): 3:24am On Dec 17, 2021
grin grin grin the lady said after being slapped lol
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Bifwoli: 3:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Baawaa:
This is horror film angry grin grin grin grin grin
She feels that her biological clock is ticking fast. What did you expect ?
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by maimalari: 3:35am On Dec 17, 2021
If this was a man who was refused acceptance and he stood up to slap his girlfriend. Hmmm. This life no balance.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Comedian2019: 4:33am On Dec 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The guy want to turn her to lord of the rings. grin
guys if you know that you won't marry your woman, stop wasting her time, and let her move on.
Faulty mentality.
It's obvious the girl is short tempered. Her behavior is wasting her time. No responsible man wants to settle with a fighter.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Maobichek: 4:37am On Dec 17, 2021
Pochettino:

Thank you for being real, i appreciate your confidence, only but a few ladies have this gut.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Comedian2019: 4:41am On Dec 17, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Her behaviour is holding her. That guy is a real man. Real men don't get blackmailed. Puszy ass niggas do.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by Comedian2019: 4:42am On Dec 17, 2021
Pochettino:

Until you prove it in a situation like this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by BluntCrazeMan: 4:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Foreverdope:

My Guy,, no need slapping back.
You now have a good reason to even run far away from her.
She's a toxic person.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by BluntCrazeMan: 4:54am On Dec 17, 2021
Boss13:

A woman cannot and should not initiate a marriage proposal to a man.
Where is it written in the Constitution??
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by dingbang(m): 4:55am On Dec 17, 2021
Good riddance
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by CUMIN: 5:13am On Dec 17, 2021
Hashabiah:
This guy should thank his God for rejecting her proposal because it would have been the greatest mistake of his life .

Just look at that left-hand slap that exposed her rude and uncultured behavior. To me , she isn't even qualified for marriage talk more of wife material .

Na this type of women wey go old for their papa house without getting married in this life

That bad character has always been there...the guy suspicious has just surfaced.
Re: Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating by jditimiya(m): 5:27am On Dec 17, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
If he no wan say yes, shey the next thing na to slap am? Some ladies with lack of home training.

That is the fear he has been hiding since from here, he knows if he settle with her he will suffer the more and he doesn't know how to end it and he has been smiling and suffering since. what a way to say Good bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Do You Agree With This??(pix) / Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.