Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture (9315 Views)

Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by MufasaLion: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

very true! Pigs are atracted to dirts!!

but iwil stil contact the girl! And op if you like go and edit all the post on your profile! ¤you are in deep sh!t¤

Right!
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by illicit(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

am here for you. Hope 'erthing is okay

Yeah baby

A voice call?
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Candidlady: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
Victoronah1:
if I slap you. Are you not the one on your dp? Are you even done with secondary school, because your father got you android and you're here to talk. Anyways kids everywhere.

lmao

you are still forming rambo ba?

you know if igive kingOG her number, you are done for cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Ocholu: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hehe.. Mumu OP grin.

I quickly graped his girl's number. It was a race against time.
Now I am digging her. The strategies I am employing, it'll be too hard for anyone to resist let alone from someone who can't afford IPhone 11.

This OP doesn't deserve mercy. Him go upload him babe private chat wey them the talk about s**x; with her full number on display. No respect for her at all. Na this kind person de release blackmail and release people nudes.

When I am done with your girl ehnn!! Trust me to update my Nairaland fans grin.

4 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Candidlady: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
illicit:

Yeah baby
A voice call?
lets keep it nl pleeaasseeee cheesy grin

you brother op is bout to lose his gf thanks to his carelesnes!
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Ronnnie: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

asin eh! Poor girl pleased him. He brought to nairaland! Is this what redpill is bout?

he has deleted the post but me iwil folow this to the end!

the girl aint on nl but iwil persuade her to join..
This is not what redpill teaches....there is no accolade for Banging a girl....He is an attention seekers under the pretense of being a Redpiller....

3 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Ronnnie: 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ocholu:
Hehe.. Mumu OP grin.

Now I am digging her. The strategies I am employing, it'll be too hard for anyone to resist let alone from someone who can't afford IPhone 11.

This OP doesn't deserve mercy. Him go upload him babe private chat wey them the talk about s**x; with her full number on display. No respect for her at all. Na this kind person de release blackmail and release people nudes.

Ride on brother...I don't support this usually but you have my blessings on this journey you want to embark on grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by illicit(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

lets keep it nl pleeaasseeee cheesy grin

you brother op is bout to lose his gf thanks to his carelesnes!

070 64 55 03 58
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by omotoshodontee1: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
The OP has admitted he mistakenly uploaded d girl digit.. I don't know wat u guys stand to gain from informing d girl ..wetin unemployment dey cause for dis country no be small tin

6 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

op got no chance in heaven and hell! The op is a kid who would kiss and stil tell!

good afternoon
Candid my dear be calming down. It was just a mistake even though I can't post that kind of a thing. This is a faceless forum so him saying it here is not kiss and tell because it is unlikely that anyone who knows the girl is here.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Candidlady: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
Victoronah1:
this will be my last reply. Even when kpokpokri claimed he bleeped Jenna, she still dey with him hubby even when leak sex of Tiwa go, e still no bring her down. E con be number and screenshot of chat. You're dumb asf. I've called her on phone and told her exactly what I did. She got angry and has already forgiven me. So if you want send her pix, she will only read it and block you. You can't threaten her. I've told her it's a blackmail to extort money from her. So your worst is already done by me. There is nothing again you can do.

even with you baggy top ican stil see your heartbeat! Iknow you are lying!

just apologiz and icros my heart ama let it slide

¤iam sorry[it is that short]¤

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by FREEBNB: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
op even if them tell ur girl. it's small matter to settle. talk to ur girl about it. she won't take it serious. still take her out tonight. spend like 5/10k. get her what she likes. and beg her. tell her u wanted to upload another pic. try search Google and download. similar pic. and tell her u screenshot ur chat with her but it was a mistake. and show her the Google pic tell her it's the one u wanted to upload. case closed. enjoy your babe. but don't do such mistake next time. nairaland na haters full am. some people can't just mind their business. oversabi people. thinking because of pic ur gf will break up with u lol very funny.

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
illicit:

070 64 55 03 58
Ronnnie:

Ride on brother...I don't support this usually but you have my blessings on this journey you want to embark on grin grin grin grin
Ocholu:
Hehe.. Mumu OP grin.

KiNg0G:

post the picture of the number
You guys are even more immature than the op. Later you guys will be claiming 'alfa mails'. Alphas do not behave like you are doing. It was a mistake and he has even apologized and corrected it. Abeg make una rest,he is not the cause of your misfortune. Stop misdirecting your anger

3 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Candidlady: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
ifyken:

Candid my dear be calming down. It was just a mistake even though I can't post that kind of a thing. This is a faceless forum so him saying it here is not kiss and tell because it is unlikely that anyone who knows the girl is here.

iknow it was a mistake! An expensive one at that! Y'al love to play smart!

and to the HR above your post please am jobles kindly help me with one! Birds of a feather y'al are going to crash together

2 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Ronnnie: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
ifyken:

You guys are even more immature than the op. Later you guys will be claiming 'alfa mails'. Alphas do not behave like you are doing. It was a mistake and he has even apologized and corrected it. Abeg make una rest,he is not the cause of your misfortune. Stop misdirecting your anger
You bleeped a girl,chat with her about it,uploaded it for the world to see and you call us the Immature ones?....I love your sense of judgement,it's fascinating

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Candidlady: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
illicit:

you know am currently on "observation and recov."... Ireally need to stay away from illicit stuff for now cheesy cheesy
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by omotoshodontee1: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

you know am currently on "observation and recov."... Ireally need to stay away from illicit stuff for now cheesy cheesy
Candy tii ya Wehrey ooo grin grin grin
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by JovialJune(f): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

even with you baggy top ican stil see your heartbeat! Iknow you are lying!

just apologiz and icros my heart ama let it slide

¤iam sorry[it is that short]¤

Babe don't let it slide rara, contact the gf so that she'd know the kind of incel she's dating

How will you claim to be a man, then quickly come here to boast about your sexual prowess by opening a thread, screenshot your after sex chat with your gf, display her number for all to see? You are a nonentity and an incelic dolt Op

How I wish I did screenshot the chat when I saw this thread earlier, I would have sent her number to someone who will ping her location through her phone, then meet her one on one informing her to steer clear of the fool she calls bf cos Op obviously doesnt mean well for her, nonsense and ingredient,

So many little boys on this section with limited brain matter, this should be a lesson to you all.

@mufasalion.

5 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Vivien458(f): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
ifyken:

I swear. The op posted something here definitely for fun. I don't see anything wrong in a man bragging about his sexual performance. It's so immature that kids full here, he figured his mistake on time and immediately corrected it and even had the mind to tell the girl, means he had no bad plan. I only weep for so many kids here.

everyman has once In their life bragged about their sexual performance. It's in them. It's their nature. Something are not worth dragging

2 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by JovialJune(f): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
So many fools here, they see sexual bragging as no big deal, until it happens to them, their sisters, or daughters, lily brained idiots.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Ofadaman(m): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Victoronah1:
it won't still do anything,because I have already told her myself. And I also just called her now to also tell her. Simple matter is dead.

Lol, she didn't block me, when she see fine guy picture for Whatsapp.
Eitherways, I go fvk am this weekend.

4 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by omotoshodontee1: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
JovialJune:

Babe don't let it slide rara, contact the gf so that she'd know the kind of incel she's dating

How will you claim to be a man, then quickly come here to boast about your sexual prowess by opening a thread, screenshot your after sex chat with your gf, display her number for all to see? You are a nonentity and an incelic dolt Op

How I wish I did screenshot the chat when I saw this thread earlier, I would have sent her number to someone who will ping her location through her phone, then meet her one on one informing her to steer clear of the fool she calls a gf cos Op obviously doesnt mean well for her, nonsense and ingredient,

So many little boys on this section with limited brain matter, this should be a lesson to you all.

@mufasalion.

crying more than the bereaved is not healthy

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by JovialJune(f): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
omotoshodontee1:
crying more than the bereaved is not healthy

Yes I will cry for the girl unfortunate enough to be with a boy who thinks his sexual prowess is enough to keep her, then come online to display stupidity by showing off their sex chat and her number, then brag about it, if you see nothing wrong in that, then I'm sorry for you and yours, and your brain capacity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Candidlady: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Vivien458:
I swear. The op posted something here definitely for fun. I don't see anything wrong in a man bragging about his sexual performance. It's so immature that kids full here, he figured his mistake on time and immediately corrected it and even had the mind to tell the girl, means he had no bad plan. I only weep for so many kids here.

good afternoon ma'am

iwork with the waste management agency and am here to clean up this your trash you wrote!

you wanna brag bout your stunts/skils that you had with your woman there are ways you go bout it!

these same folks are the ones calling the other genders cheap.. You read rants upon rants on how the F(s) got nothing to offer.

¤calling me a kid is quite offensive but no wahala¤ iwont stir the waters with a lady like me

do have a lovely weekend

5 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by KiNg0G: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
JovialJune:

How I wish I did screenshot the chat when I saw this thread earlier, I would have sent her number to someone who will ping her location through her phone, then meet her one on one informing her to steer clear of the fool she calls a gf cos Op obviously doesnt mean well for her, nonsense and ingredient,

@mufasalion.

shattap your smelling mouth

na your toto them fûck
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by JovialJune(f): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
I don't quote retards cos they are retards for multiple justifiable reasons cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
JovialJune:

Yes I will cry for the girl unfortunate enough to be with a boy who thinks his sexual prowess is enough to keep her, then come online to display stupidity by showing off their sex chat and her number, then brag about it, if you see nothing wrong in that, then I'm sorry for you and yours, and your brain capacity.
Just calm down. The op has already told the girl. It was a mistake,are you saying you have never made a mistake. I am sure you are a christain and Jesus said 'who that is without sin should first cast the stone's. He has already apologized and deleted the chat.
Trust me one of your ex or your current bf has told his guys about your sexual performance. It is normal. The only mistake was the number

2 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Ocholu: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
ifyken:

Shut Up! Mr man. You know nothing!

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by illicit(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

I cover u
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Vivien458(f): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

good afternoon ma'am

iwork with the waste management agency and am here to clean up this your trash you wrote!

you wanna brag bout your stunts/skils that you had with your woman there are ways you go bout it!

these same folks are the ones calling the other genders cheap.. You read rants upon rants on how the F(s) got nothing to offer.

¤calling me a kid is quite offensive but no wahala¤ iwont stir the waters with a lady like me

do have a lovely weekend
this is a faceless forum, Anybody can brag about anything

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by MufasaLion: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
JovialJune:

@mufasalion.

You're absolutely right. That dude is nothing but a shameless idiot. He displayed immaturity and a childish move. Screaming like a kid that just discovered a new toy.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by peeps4u: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Decorum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. / What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole" / Result Of Sleeping With Sugar Daddies! -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.