Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture (9312 Views)

Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Kriss216: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2021
Candidlady:

nah

good morning
Better.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by LostMyZeal(m): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2021
JovialJune:

Babe don't let it slide rara, contact the gf so that she'd know the kind of incel she's dating

How will you claim to be a man, then quickly come here to boast about your sexual prowess by opening a thread, screenshot your after sex chat with your gf, display her number for all to see? You are a nonentity and an incelic dolt Op

How I wish I did screenshot the chat when I saw this thread earlier, I would have sent her number to someone who will ping her location through her phone, then meet her one on one informing her to steer clear of the fool she calls bf cos Op obviously doesnt mean well for her, nonsense and ingredient,

So many little boys on this section with limited brain matter, this should be a lesson to you all.

@mufasalion.

Hi, please can you help with the bold?
It's urgent cry
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Gentlewiz12: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
*HELLO DEAR*��
Let me introduce you to a WhatsApp TV that kills your boredom with enough vibes to make you glued to your status all day long.

*Tune in to VIBES TV�� ��� and enjoy very funny memes & videos�, gist & trends�, latest news�, advertisements and much more �....just send Hi through the link below��☺️*
https:///message/UQX3APV23TS2P1

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by larryking540: 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
Candidlady:

you shouldnt have told him! Igot the number already!

op typical kiss and tell kinda individual! Ipity the poor girl! Iwil surely hit her up!.. And this thread wont die a natural death!
y u day vex like this ,
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by jaiyeoriewed: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1HPLEq40ec
Anita Brows Emmanuel Ikubese white wedding
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Jeromejnr(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
illicit:
Whatever u do

Sha don't knack my candidlady lipsrsealed

Tope
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by illicit(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Tope

How u take know my name shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Candidlady: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
illicit:

so your name is Tope! Most Topes iknow are tall slender and them chase woman pass fowl cheesy No wonder you steady trying to get my "duri" cheesy cheesy Evangelist Tope

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by illicit(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
Candidlady:

so your name is Tope! Most Topes iknow are tall slender and them chase woman pass fowl cheesy No wonder you steady trying to get my "duri" cheesy cheesy Evangelist Tope

Yes

I am tall n slender but I no dey chase woman like fowl

I dey pursue d one I like, like horse ni

Until I get ur duri tongue
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Jeromejnr(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
illicit:

The world is a mysterious place.
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by peeps4u: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nezzjnr:

All the way from Uber thread Sir cheesy grin grin

I greet sir!
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by apatheticme(f): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
JovialJune:

The hypocrisy with you guys is that you don't see beyond your nose, or you all intentionally refuse to remove the big wood in your eyes, imagine this one preaching Jesus and quoting bible.for.me cos this happened to Op, a male

If it was a lady that came here hinting us about her bf having a tiny pinky finger diick, screenshot her bf begging her to not leave him because of it, then display his number for all to see, we would be on the 10th page by now with comments full of insults from you guys, but the thing is, we ladies will never do that cos we are more sensible than you all, most of you are so crass that sex to you all is a big deal, like there is a trophy or billions of dollars attached to your sexual prowess,

Op created a thread with screenshots on display and you call that a mistake? the fool waited until candidlady told him she got his gf's number and would tell her before he deleted it, yet you call that a mistake? Why did he have to wait till someone called out his bullshit before he realised he is full of shit by rectifying his stupidity?

Yet none of you could call out and caution the fool, only mufasalion and candidlady called him out on FP, yet the rest of you decided to castigate those that called him out? crass things

No wonder ladies will continue to use you guys through sex to get what they want and achieve way more than you all cos in this century, you all still think séx is an ultimate unshakable achievement, go and advise those that value sex that they should change this stupid mentality and get a grip of their existence in this cruel unfair world, my two cents.

Don't mind them!

Imagine remembering Jesus now when it suits his own narrative, seeing as his fellow blockhead is being dragged!

2 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by apatheticme(f): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ofadaman:
Op I don dey chat your babe o and she dey respond to threatment well. I go soon open thread on how I take fvk your babe. U surely no go see her around this Sunday trust me!

Lol

Y'all wanna give this guy high BP

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies..please Step In!! / Just Few Hours To Her Weeding She Had Sex With Her Husband's Driver / Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.