Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture (9308 Views)

Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by JovialJune(f): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
Vivien458:
this is a faceless forum, Anybody can brag about anything

Does that make it right? How old are you?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by POLYGAMY: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

asin eh! Poor girl pleased him. He brought to nairaland! Is this what redpill is bout?

he has deleted the post but me iwil folow this to the end!

the girl aint on nl but iwil persuade her to join..
GO GET TOWN-CRYER ALREADY, JOBLESS GIRL.

NA YOUR TYPE DEY DO WORST FOR SECRET angry
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Magnoliaa(f): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
ifyken:

You guys are even more immature than the op. Later you guys will be claiming 'alfa mails'. Alphas do not behave like you are doing. It was a mistake and he has even apologized and corrected it. Abeg make una rest,he is not the cause of your misfortune. Stop misdirecting your anger

Mistake for showing her number? Or mistake for coming to share the screenshots? If he had initially blurred her number, that screenshot would still be here. He came here to show off.

I don't really understand. Coming to brag to strangers about your sexual prowess? Who tf cares? What are we supposed to do with it? undecided With or without the lady's number being exposed, the fact that he is immature doesn't change.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by POLYGAMY: 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
JovialJune:
So many fools here, they see sexual bragging as no big deal, until it happens to them, their sisters, or daughters, lily brained idiots.
WILL YOU KEEP KWAYET THEREangry.

ATLEAST HE WAS BOLD ENOUGH TO OPENLY DISPLAY HIS OWN STUPIDITY HERE.

SUMMON COURAGE AND TELL US HOW MANY MARRIED MEN YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH.

HOLIER THAN THOU angry
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Adasun(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
FREEBNB:
op even if them tell ur girl. it's small matter to settle. talk to ur girl about it. she won't take it serious. still take her out tonight. spend like 5/10k. get her what she likes. and beg her. tell her u wanted to upload another pic. try search Google and download. similar pic. and tell her u screenshot ur chat with her but it was a mistake. and show her the Goo feegle pic tell her it's the one u wanted to upload. case closed. enjoy your babe. but don't do such mistake next time. nairaland na haters full am. some people can't just mind their business. oversabi people. thinking because of pic ur gf will break up with u lol very funny.
maximum respect to u brother...

Those men trying to complicate the op are insecure beings.i mean what is the fuse all about self?u hardly see women do this...

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Adasun(m): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
Vivien458:
I swear. The op posted something here definitely for fun. I don't see anything wrong in a man bragging about his sexual performance. It's so immature that kids full here, he figured his mistake on time and immediately corrected it and even had the mind to tell the girl, means he had no bad plan. I only weep for so many kids here.

everyman has once In their life bragged about their sexual performance. It's in them. It's their nature. Something are not worth dragging
as in eh, this thing just dey funny me self...

If the op really nacked the girl well,she would never bother
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by JovialJune(f): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
POLYGAMY:
WILL YOU KEEP KWAYET THEREangry.

ATLEAST HE WAS BOLD ENOUGH TO OPENLY DISPLAY HIS OWN STUPIDITY HERE.

SUMMON COURAGE AND TELL US HOW MANY MARRIED MEN YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH.

HOLIER THAN THOU angry

SEEMS YOUR MOTHER SLEPT WITH YOUR FATHER'S MARRIED FRIENDS, THAT'S WHY YOU THINK EVERY LADY IS LIKE HER, NO WONDER YOUR BRAIN CAPACITY DID NOT LET YOU REASON BEYOND THAT

I will stoop to your level if it will jolt back your senses, SO DONT TRY ME.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Imustnottalk: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
Jeon:
ĺøl.
useless girls

I always thank God for who I am!!
and under the star he placed me..
which star are you talking about
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by POLYGAMY: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
JovialJune:

SEEMS YOUR MOTHER SLEPT WITH YOUR FATHER'S MARRIED FRIENDS, THAT'S WHY YOU THINK EVERY LADY IS LIKE HER, NO WONDER YOUR BRAIN CAPACITY DID NOT LET YOU REASON BEYOND THAT

I will stoop to your level if it will jolt back your senses, SO DONT TRY ME.
JUST LIKE I SAID EARLIER, BE COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO TELL US HOW MANY MARRIED MEN YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH KNOWINGLY AND UNKNOWINGLY. YOU FEMALE KIDS OF NOWADAYS ARE PURE EVIL.

AND PLEASE DON’T IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE AGAIN QUOTE ME angry

2 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by illicit(m): 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

you know am currently on "observation and recov."... Ireally need to stay away from illicit stuff for now cheesy cheesy

Baby pls unquote my number

Can u imagine that some guys are already texting me
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by JovialJune(f): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
POLYGAMY:
JUST LIKE I SAID EARLIER, BE COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO TELL US HOW MANY MARRIED MEN YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH KNOWINGLY AND UNKNOWINGLY. YOU FEMALE KIDS OF NOWADAYS ARE PURE EVIL.

AND PLEASE DON’T IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE AGAIN QUOTE ME angry

START BY ASKING YOUR MOTHER HOW MANY OF YOUR FATHER'S MARRIED FRIENDS SHE SLEPT WITH KNOWINGLY AND KNOWINGLY, THAT WILL TELL YOU HOW EVIL SHE IS, AND JOLT BACK YOUR SENSES

AND DONT EVER IN YOUR MISERABLE ONLINE EXISTENCE QUOTE THIS MONIKER EVER AGAIN, ESPECIALLY WHEN I DIDNT QUOTE YOU FIRST, IF YOU TRY IT, YOU WILL REGRET IT.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Nezzjnr: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
peeps4u:
Decorum
All the way from Uber thread Sir cheesy grin grin
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by JovialJune(f): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
ifyken:

Just calm down. The op has already told the girl. It was a mistake,are you saying you have never made a mistake. I am sure you are a christain and Jesus said 'who that is without sin should first cast the stone's. He has already apologized and deleted the chat.
Trust me one of your ex or your current bf has told his guys about your sexual performance. It is normal. The only mistake was the number

The hypocrisy with you guys is that you don't see beyond your nose, or you all intentionally refuse to remove the big wood in your eyes, imagine this one preaching Jesus and quoting bible.for.me cos this happened to Op, a male

If it was a lady that came here hinting us about her bf having a tiny pinky finger diick, screenshot her bf begging her to not leave him because of it, then display his number for all to see, we would be on the 10th page by now with comments full of insults from you guys, but the thing is, we ladies will never do that cos we are more sensible than you all, most of you are so crass that sex to you all is a big deal, like there is a trophy or billions of dollars attached to your sexual prowess,

Op created a thread with screenshots on display and you call that a mistake? the fool waited until candidlady told him she got his gf's number and would tell her before he deleted it, yet you call that a mistake? Why did he have to wait till someone called out his bullshit before he realised he is full of shit by rectifying his stupidity?

Yet none of you could call out and caution the fool, only mufasalion and candidlady called him out on FP, yet the rest of you decided to castigate those that called him out? crass things

No wonder ladies will continue to use you guys through sex to get what they want and achieve way more than you all cos in this century, you all still think séx is an ultimate unshakable achievement, go and advise those that value sex that they should change this stupid mentality and get a grip of their existence in this cruel unfair world, my two cents.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Candidlady: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
illicit:

Baby pls unquote my number
Can u imagine that some guys are already texting me
done

2 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Ofadaman(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
Op I don dey chat your babe o and she dey respond to threatment well. I go soon open thread on how I take fvk your babe. U surely no go see her around this Sunday trust me!

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by MufasaLion: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
JovialJune:

The hypocrisy with you guys is that you don't see beyond your nose, or you all intentionally refuse to remove the big wood in your eyes, imagine this one preaching Jesus and quoting bible.for.me cos this happened to Op, a male

If it was a lady that came bragging about her bf having a tiny pinky finger diick, screenshot her bf begging her to not leave him because of it, then display his number for all to see, we would be on the 10th page by now with comments full of insults from you guys, but the thing is, we ladies will never do that cos we are more sensible than you all, most of you are so crass that sex to you all is a big deal, like there is a trophy or billions of dollars attached to your sexual prowess,

Op created a thread with screenshots on display and you call that a mistake? the fool waited until candidlady told him she got his gf's number and would tell her before he deleted it, yet you call that a mistake? Why did he have to wait till someone called out his bullshit before he realised he is full of shit by rectifying his stupidity?

Yet none of you could call out and caution the fool, only mufasalion and candidlady called him out on FP, yet the rest of you decided to castigate those that called him out? crass things

No wonder ladies will continue to use you guys through sex to get what they want and achieve way more than you all cos in this century, you all still think séx is an ultimate unshakable achievement, go and advise those that value sex that they should change this stupid mentality and get a grip of their existence in this cruel unfair world, my two cents.

They are hypocrites. You've said it all. Don't stress yourself on them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by POLYGAMY: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
JovialJune:

START BY ASKING YOUR MOTHER HOW MANY OF YOUR FATHER'S MARRIED FRIENDS SHE SLEPT WITH KNOWINGLY AND KNOWINGLY, THAT WILL TELL YOU HOW EVIL SHE IS, AND JOLT BACK YOUR SENSES

AND DONT EVER IN YOUR MISERABLE ONLINE EXISTENCE QUOTE THIS MONIKER EVER AGAIN, ESPECIALLY WHEN I DIDNT QUOTE YOU FIRST, IF YOU TRY IT, YOU WILL REGRET IT.
PROSTITUTION DOESN’T PAY, GO AND EARN YOUR OWN MONEY LEGALLY ASHEWO OSHI
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by POLYGAMY: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

They are hypocrites. You've said it all. Don't stress yourself on them.
KEEP ON WAITING FOR SOURED TOTO THAT YOU CAN NEVER FVCK SIMP
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nawa o grin
here cum dey like market square. .
What are they even braqqin about here ? angry
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by hope4nigeria(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
Victoronah1:
it won't still do anything,because I have already told her myself. And I also just called her now to also tell her. Simple matter is dead.
walahi buhari get sense pass you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by clerkent(m): 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
Op hope this your girl get big nyash cos the way she de respond to chat things fit sup.but my own be say make she get nyash plenty like berekete.

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by ThEGodFaThEr106: 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
clerkent:
Op hope this your girl get big nyash cos the way she de respond to chat things fit sup.but my own be say make she get nyash plenty like berekete.
Mumu, you see ya life! The Op wants to maga you guys and una sef dey fall for his antics. There's no mistake here, he made the post on purpose and the reactions is what he had anticipated.
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by viceddy95(m): 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
clerkent:
Do you mind sharing the number bro
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by arthurwillia(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
Who get the chat make e upload if not all of una getout
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 18, 2021
Victoronah1:
this will be my last reply. Even when kpokpokri claimed he bleeped Jenna, she still dey with him hubby even when leak sex of Tiwa go, e still no bring her down. E con be number and screenshot of chat. You're dumb asf. I've called her on phone and told her exactly what I did. She got angry and has already forgiven me. So if you want send her pix, she will only read it and block you. You can't threaten her. I've told her it's a blackmail to extort money from her. So your worst is already done by me. There is nothing again you can do.
my friend will you shut up, you should be ashamed of yourself...

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by yellowgarri2(m): 5:47am On Dec 18, 2021
viceddy95:

Do you mind sharing the number bro
You never give me Christmas gift sir
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Victoronah1: 6:56am On Dec 18, 2021
Competence5050:
my friend will you shut up, you should be ashamed of yourself...
it's not my fault that you can't Bleep a girl wella. Weak men everywhere. 20 seconds man
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Victoronah1: 6:57am On Dec 18, 2021
hope4nigeria:
walahi buhari get sense pass you
. But I fit snatch Buhari wife for the Oza room wink
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Candidlady: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2021
Victoronah1:
. But I fit snatch Buhari wife for the Oza room wink

welcome back sir

the picture on her cover photo on fb is that your gf?

good morning

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 18, 2021
Victoronah1:
it's not my fault that you can't Bleep a girl wella. Weak men everywhere. 20 seconds man
hahahaha, we don't brag and we don't kiss and tell... Small boy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Kriss216: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2021
Candidlady:

welcome back sir

the picture on her cover photo on fb is that your gf?

good morning
Are you still on this?

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Candidlady: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2021
Kriss216:
Are you still on this?
nah
good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow Pictures! "Increase My Curves" - Curvy Botswana Lady Gets Even Bigger Curves / Ladies..please Step In!! / Just Few Hours To Her Weeding She Had Sex With Her Husband's Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.