Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them (38780 Views)

Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With / Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Prettychild(f): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=lalasticlala post=108613897]Wolf Mimii shares a story of how her mother was attacked by Uber driver and how Uber handled the case by deleting her account.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1472191840657055751.html
Sorry for your Mum’s injury. However, there are two sides to a story. If you see where ladies insult and even manhandle Uber/ bolt drivers as if they are not human beings, you will be so shocked! I am not absolving the guy of the incident neither am I agitating for your Mum but I am just saying first hand experience of what these drivers go through with their female clients especially the slay queens

9 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Prettychild(f): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
jedisco:
Would be good to get the full details of what transpired. There's no excuse for violence also, some folks see Uber drivers as people they can trample on
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Magnoliaa(f): 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Lol, Mag! kiss

I see you. Been a while, huh?

Had hands full of balls. cheesy Hope you've been keeping them in check here?

Yeahh. Really been a while. Had hands full of balls, ke? Are you talking about me or you?

Lol. Na people wey get small sanity dem dey try keep in check. The niggas here are wild. Me I don stop bothering myself with them o. Na only once once like this when I see posts made by people I follow dey bring me inside dis kind threads. Na jump and pass I dey do most of the time now because I know what to expect.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Start with Justice for a case, and not for your gender, because if we are looking for Justice for men that driver ought to be in jail.

Who said that men are the only people with anger issues that they are justified in getting violent by other men? Why are you playing that innocent game of hypocrisy?

A woman said something to you that you don't like, something other men have said to you and probably said worse, and you never battered those men, but because it's a woman you need to batter her? Why are you scared to batter men who do things you don't like to you? Because you won't get away with it, right?

Do you know there is a difference between physical violence that could kill or maim her, and verbal abuse which they could both walk away from? Or have you been so consumed by gender based violence that your will see how to justify evil to satisfy your tendencies?
then find lawyer for the woman and collect justice for her tongue

5 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Samxcollections: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
This is unacceptable, please guys don't beat women no matter the level of provocation, just ignore and walk away, or report her to the appropriate authorities

So na only men deserve beating?

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by akeem0706514(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
I'm not advocating for violence Bratislava..but the truth is... blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth......it is sadonic for a man to raise his hands on woman..not just woman but the both gender...but everyone should guide their utterances...there is power in the tongue.... anyone that uses it anyhow will sometimes received an unexpected beating ....the fact that Bratislava can't raise his hand on Amaka for insulting his dad does not mean Bratislava can't raise his hand on jude when he does the same thing....vice versa
BRATISLAVA:

Start with Justice for a case, and not for your gender, because if we are looking for Justice for men that driver ought to be in jail.

Who said that men are the only people with anger issues that they are justified in getting violent by other men? Why are you playing that innocent game of hypocrisy?

A woman said something to you that you don't like, something other men have said to you and probably said worse, and you never battered those men, but because it's a woman you need to batter her? Why are you scared to batter men who do things you don't like to you? Because you won't get away with it, right?

Do you know there is a difference between physical violence that could kill or maim her, and verbal abuse which they could both walk away from? Or have you been so consumed by gender based violence that your will see how to justify evil to satisfy your tendencies?

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by remele2(f): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
Differentiate:
Omo why be say na always women dey get problem with uber drivers grin

I think if ladies will understand that this guys are rending service and not one slave u command up and down without respect,,.... U will see why guys dnt complain much the way we ladies do...

Lets take for instance the ambiance on the out side is about 120 Fahrenheit which is about 49 degrees Celsius which is almost half of a boiling poin forgetting that the car is pure pan... And u start( shouting Oga, is ur AC On)? But u are seating the back seat with all the make-up on ur faze like helmet,, how will the AC touch you biko.....

When i need that AC and i am on heavy make-up i go to the front seat ooooo to enjoy my money.....

Car that u cant stay for 8hrs u are already behaving like the owner, and ordering the driver around with commanding Voice...

12 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Samxcollections: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
bigcee:

Guy, you stup!d oh. I swear you really dey stup!d.

Like seriously, I think you're the one stupid to accept the painful bitter truth.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Samxcollections: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
remele2:

I think if ladies will understand that this guys are rending service and not one slave u command up and down without respect,,.... U will see why guys dnt complain much the way we ladies do...

Lets take for instance the ambiance on the out side is about 120 Fahrenheit which is about 49 degrees Celsius which is almost half of a boiling poin forgetting that the car is pure pan... And u start( shouting Oga, is ur AC On)? But u are seating the back seat with all the make-up on ur faze like helmet,, how will the AC touch you biko.....

When i need that AC and i am on heavy make-up i go to the front seat ooooo to enjoy my money.....

Car that u cant stay for 8hrs u are already behaving like the owner, and ordering the driver around with commanding Voice...

Abeg make una help me increase the volume make she carry on.

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by kayClt(f): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
See me thinking Bolt has bad drivers but here you go!!! Uber to the win
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Oseniade(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
To every story there are 2 sides

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by bigcee(m): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
Samxcollections:

Like seriously, I think you're the one stupid to accept the painful bitter truth.
If you quote me again, thunder will kee you there, mumu....I pray you beat your wife to death, you animal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by oyepaulkay(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lol, I wonder why people are quick to judge. If you know how Uber app works, you will know Uber knows what they are doing, the woman must have been a serial offender, commiting thesame offense, we haven't heard from the driver's side but if you know we'll, sometimes Uber records voice while you are driving , uber knows what's up, it's only a matter of time before the truth surfaces.

Never judge a matter with one side of the story.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by eventainment(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
No one is an antagonist in their own story
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by MacANDIES: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Earlystar698:
As someone that have sit with elderly people, I've come to the point that I won't pass judgement on the man unless I hear from him too, fear hole people.

I avoid hole people aswear. Na them dey always get issues with Uber and bolt drivers.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Boniwhite: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Because men find it difficult to overpower men. It would take too much work. So they prefer to batter women.

You don't mean to tell us you haven't said anything that angers another man, but he has not battered you because you aren't easy to beat up. In fact, your fellow men have dealt with you so badly, but if it were a woman you would've beaten them up for the same thing.

Misogyny has made it easy for you to assume there's something she must've done to deserve it.

Some drivers are so hateful of women that driving them is a serious ego bruising. Thus once she says or does anything he would normally take from a man, he is ready to make her bleed for it.
U tink here is america? Na this is africa if women wont behave then women will get beaten the more!
you hit a guy 1st and expect him to walk away simply because you got a vagina? Nonsense!
try that with someone like me and see what happens.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Exceed15: 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
One sided story is always sweet
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by techWriter5: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
WhatToo badThe man must getting indicted
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Danjikanbauchi: 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
I believe she done go run mouth for the Uber driver and he give her hot hot as e deh be.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by VaselineCrew: 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
The misogynists and women batterers are out in full force. The total comments when a woman is the victim of violence from yet another driver.

The reason why this always happens with women in Ubers is because of people like the commenters on the last 4 pages. They hate women so much that driving them around has them triggered. They are so triggered that once she says something they have their fists out.

Of course when faced with a man like themselves, they know they cannot beat him to a pulp and get away with it by claiming he had a sharp tongue, even when they pick up drug addicts who don't want to pay them. This is why it's called gender based violence.

This thread is opinionated by bottom feeders who have come out with their usual skewed reasoning. The only people who can make these comments must be so embittered that reasoning is lost. If it were a man in that picture, they would believe him without doubt. Of course he is completely innocent.

And for those who say that the driver wouldn't have such high ratings, you clearly are lying to yourselves. There are some terrible Ubers who aren't rated, because it is better to just be done with them than have anything to do with them once the ride is over.

Whether or not she started it, she is bleeding and that should tell you enough about the animal that drove her. He should be in jail in a country with men who have brains, not men who reason through their private parts and ego. That driver looks ugly, evil and violent .

Real bottom feeders men!

I was shocked reading all the responses and everyone seems to be supporting the driver.

Bottom feeding roaches, I can’t even imagine what all these commenter are like in person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by TheGreatIYANU: 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
I believe she done go run mouth for the Uber driver and he give her hot hot as e deh be.

...not only this, she may have actually initiated violence and got the injury as fallout from the guy defending himself.

All these are suppositions and until evidence comes out, I would always advocate non violence.

If a person aggravates you beyond your control, get out of the place. Of you're a ride hailing driver, end the trip and ask the rider out.

You can always call your company rep and report matters rather than inflicting injuries on a person and ending behind bars.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by VaselineCrew: 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
DonAlexi:
Start with justice for men because it’s stated there that the woman abuse the man because if he didn’t maybe the men won’t have get angry many people don’t know how to control their anger and women shouldn’t always think they can say anything to anybody anyhow and come online to play the innocent game undecided

So when someone says something bad to you, the consequence is beating?

Chai! Animal!

Animal in the zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by VaselineCrew: 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
remele2:

Lol, so what if an Uber driver is ordered around?

Why do we have so many animals living in this zoo called Nigeria?

So because they ordered driver around, driver should become so annoyed and start beating people?

Chai!

When the driver can simply end the ride.

The thought process of Nigerians is indeed fascinating.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BRATISLAVA: 12:06am On Dec 19, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Real bottom feeders men!

I was shocked reading all the responses and everyone seems to be supporting the driver.

Bottom feeding roaches, I can’t even imagine what all these commenter are like in person.

Still don't know how anyone justifies spilling of blood.

They must be the type that lynch people and animals, and live in the forest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BRATISLAVA: 12:07am On Dec 19, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Lol, so what if an Uber driver is ordered around?

Why do we have so many animals living in this zoo called Nigeria?

So because they ordered driver around, driver should become so annoyed and start beating people?

Chai!

When the driver can simply end the ride.

The thought process of Nigerians is indeed fascinating.

The more you try and question their logic, the more you'll notice how sick they are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BRATISLAVA: 12:11am On Dec 19, 2021
Boniwhite:
U tink here is america? Na this is africa if women wont behave then women will get beaten the more!
you hit a guy 1st and expect him to walk away simply because you got a vagina? Nonsense!
try that with someone like me and see what happens.

Who cares if this is not anerica? Is that enough reason to batter the woman? If she died, because it's not America he should be allowed to do evil and you justify it with assumptions about what she did?

If you know where she hit him first, without usual assumptions to justify battering women, produce his images of where she hit him with an iron rod to make him bleed, or else you're just making noise because of two sacks and a ureter. Organs that human American men have, yet they have intellect to know what is wrong cannot be excused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BRATISLAVA: 12:12am On Dec 19, 2021
akeem0706514:
I'm not advocating for violence Bratislava..but the truth is... blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth......it is sadonic for a man to raise his hands on woman..not just woman but the both gender...but everyone should guide their utterances...there is power in the tongue.... anyone that uses it anyhow will sometimes received an unexpected beating ....the fact that Bratislava can't raise his hand on Amaka for insulting his dad does not mean Bratislava can't raise his hand on jude when he does the same thing....vice versa

Anytime you people claim you're not advocating violence against women, your next sentences will always prove that you actually are.

So men don't use their tongues on each other, that is why they always resort to battering women? Power in the tongue indeed. More advocacy for evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BRATISLAVA: 12:14am On Dec 19, 2021
DonAlexi:
then find lawyer for the woman and collect justice for her tongue

When faced with the truth, this is what you always resort to.

You wanted Justice for men, when clearly it is your usual ruse to support violence on women, but when you are being treated like trash by white supremacists, you'll expect same women you meted Injustice upon to help you get it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BRATISLAVA: 12:16am On Dec 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Yeahh. Really been a while. Had hands full of balls, ke? Are you talking about me or you?

Lol. Na people wey get small sanity dem dey try keep in check. The niggas here are wild. Me I don stop bothering myself with them o. Na only once once like this when I see posts made by people I follow dey bring me inside dis kind threads. Na jump and pass I dey do most of the time now because I know what to expect.

cheesy

We.

I've left the place to those who can stand it. I just saw some comments that didn't make sense, advocating physical abuse on women, and decided to drop by.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Dshocker(m): 12:23am On Dec 19, 2021
Amotolongbo:
What

Too bad
The man needs being sentenced

The man should be sentenced as how?

95% cases of driver/rider incident were caused by the rider
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Magnoliaa(f): 12:27am On Dec 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
cheesy

We.
Lmao.

I've left the place to those who can stand it. I just saw some comments that didn't make sense, advocating physical abuse on women, and decided to drop by.
You wan leave Nairaland for us? Hehehe. What will happen to your Naija brothers? You better have pity on them, because you're one of the people that speaks sense into them from time to time. Oh. You have been viewing as a guest, ba?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Viking Cult Members Survive Motor Accident (photos) / Abuja Photographer Thanks God For Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 3 Persons / See How Ikorodu Expressway Has Transformed Since 1947 (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.