Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them (38760 Views)

Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With / Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BABANGBALI: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

grin grin
I no talk anything oo
afghanEASTERN! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
This is an assault. Please,if you have any matter first report to social media before the police because if you go to the police station to report they won't treat your matter serious.But if you come to social media,the police will act fast.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by JimmyBishop: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
For uber to have deleted her account instead, the woman should be investigated. I don't support brutalizing her though.
#letlovespeak.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Aboguede(m): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
I smell lies in this story!

lalasticlala:
Wolf Mimii shares a story of how her mother was attacked by Uber driver and how Uber handled the case by deleting her account.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1472191840657055751.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXmYZnTj-SJ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
Differentiate:
Omo why be say na always women dey get problem with uber drivers grin
I feel sorry for her but women r d worst client. If u no get moni for uber go enter bus

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Nkitara: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
This is unacceptable, please guys don't beat women no matter the level of provocation, just ignore and walk away, or report her to the appropriate authorities
Any woman who raised her hands first on a man deserve to be beaten. We are all humans stop being a slowpoke

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
That driver na bastard!

U don't raise ur hands at women, rather, raise ur dick (not without her consent).

U beat person mama to bleeding... Nnnah, Mehnnn.. U deserve some street treatments, walahi.

Bastard!

Fvck Uber! angry
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by bot101(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
This is unacceptable, please guys don't beat women no matter the level of provocation, just ignore and walk away, or report her to the appropriate authorities

SIMP

5 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by cpu2006(m): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
Doct Muhamadu Buhari is to be blame
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Olayetan(m): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wetin fit provoke that driver to beat someone like this and she claims the driver complained of low fare, so it's the low fare that led to this beating or is there something I'm missing in her write up.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by khadaffi(m): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ezemarcel:
Talk true what happened

I'm also having a feeling the woman has not said the whole truth.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by fluffybaby(f): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Rude family but as a driver, serving the public one must be able to ignore some things. He physically assaulted her and it's a no, no. He should have stuck to the badmouth bout.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Pataricatering(f): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

There are better ways to discipline women other than physically, this is gruesome
" discipline women " Loooooooool - when women talk their own now you people go dey talk say we hate men .
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by khilardz(m): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
I have learnt not to Judge from a one sided story. People are skilled at reconstructing events to make them seem faultless.

6 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by ello29(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
This is bad. you don't have to hit your clients. I think there is a better way of addressing issues like this. Uber you better provide your employee for his crime and assault on this woman before it's too late.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:

I should have seen this sooner .. I just baptista bombed my neighbors pregnant wife through four plastic tables and a ladder for talking back at me like she does to her husband
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:
What

Too bad
The man needs being sentenced
Jumping at a conclusion from a one sided story

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by kaywhy09(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
My opinion, Uber will be more on the side of customer than the rider.

Waiting to hear other side of the story.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by ask4bk(m): 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
Never conclude after hearing one side. Until we hear the side of the man himself, e no suppose concern us
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by dubaiprince: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
jimmyolasun:
If Uber driver talk him own story too now, naa another thing him go claim... Make we just sit here dey observe as e dey go...

One cannot judge based on one person's account. You said app charged driver low and then said the rider wanted to cancel. My understanding is that the bill comes up after a trip must have been ended. So the case of cancellation by rider should not even arise

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by PlanktonX: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
There is more to this story than what is painted here....Uber has been known to never take nonsense from drivers mishandling their clients.

Uber always believe that they owned the customers and as such always please them unless on issues found to be the misconduct of the client.

So this story has a part that is not painted here and we which to here from the driver too.

Note: Many are depressed in Nigeria right now, avoid anything that could lead to disagreement, if you wish to see more greener days.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by fuckboys: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Differentiate:
Omo why be say na always women dey get problem with uber drivers grin
Loud mouthed uncultured women everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by GrandMasters: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
1 side... let's hear from the driver...maybe your mother is a prostitute true true...

They can yab dem no fit fight

Fajainna people and insults

Tuuueh!!!

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by InoGetJoy: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kinzo0917:
Don't wonder some uber drivers are been attacked and killed. Most of them lack good morals and manners. I think the uber driver should be arrested and banned from driving with them
The era of believing a story because it was told by a woman has passed.
Consider this:
1) Uber knows about it and banned the woman instead of the driver
2) the police released the man.
This should tell you something. Also, I checked the lady's twitter account and she added restrictions to prevent people she's not following from replying

8 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by InoGetJoy: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Thank God, let me not meet this type of men. Lord of heaven. I have been using Uber for a while now. Sometimes the drivers would want to bring up conversation, I'll just keep quiet, let he not do something that would say I tempted him, or the devil pushed him.

Ladies, if you're in a car with a male driver, just keep shut and mind your business., Please.
Ever wondered why all these Uber issues are always from women?

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by InoGetJoy: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
toujurs:
You be mumu.
Very big mumu
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by InoGetJoy: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
That driver na bastard!

U don't raise ur hands at women, rather, raise ur dick (not without her consent).

U beat person mama to bleeding... Nnnah, Mehnnn.. U deserve some street treatments, walahi.

Bastard!

Fvck Uber! angry
Rubbish talk

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Crochet: 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
I wont judge until i hear from the man . don't judge until u hear the stories from both parties.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Pataricatering(f): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
It's now we will be hearing let's hear the other side if the story . If an uber driver comes out to say a woman was rude they would be insulting her and cursing all women except their mothers by now - they won't ask for the other side of the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Viktoreze(m): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
teeste:
With the kind lips and forehead the woman get, she go too dey talk.
Why grin
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Majesty33(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mere looking at this one, one will reach a conclusion that she is a trouble maker.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion / Checkout 21 Awkward Looking Motorbikes Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) / Viking Cult Members Survive Motor Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.