Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them (38755 Views)

Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With / Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

No wonder whites treat black men lower than they treat black women. It's clear that black men are little more than violent and violence supporting things. When they treat black men like trash, you will expect women to come out with you to protest the I'll treatment, yet you don't believe women have the right not to be beaten.

Carry your mentality to the caves of Nigeria where it is acceptable to beat up women because you can get away with it.

You are henceforth ignored.
what you saying is bullshit
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by dasparrow: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nigeria is a country where violence and aggression is the order of the day. That country is not safe for women and children. What more can I say? Men assault women in Nigeria all the time and get away with it and some women also assault men too. Its just a mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by apatheticme(f): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Start with Justice for a case, and not for your gender, because if we are looking for Justice for men that driver ought to be in jail.

Who said that men are the only people with anger issues that they are justified in getting violent by other men? Why are you playing that innocent game of hypocrisy?

A woman said something to you that you don't like, something other men have said to you and probably said worse, and you never battered those men, but because it's a woman you need to batter her? Why are you scared to batter men who do things you don't like to you? Because you won't get away with it, right?

Do you know there is a difference between physical violence that could kill or maim her, and verbal abuse which they could both walk away from? Or have you been so consumed by gender based violence that your will see how to justify evil to satisfy your tendencies?

Word!

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Kinzo0917(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
InoGetJoy:

The era of believing a story because it was told by a woman has passed.
Consider this:
1) Uber knows about it and banned the woman instead of the driver
2) the police released the man.
This should tell you something. Also, I checked the lady's twitter account and she added restrictions to prevent people she's not following from replying
. You are right. I never saw it from that angle

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BRATISLAVA: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
DonAlexi:
what you saying is bullshit
You're still talking gibberish. You're a black man.

Go and beat every woman you know once you feel she's slighted you, and you will get to see the justice you mock them for not having in action, women battery advocate.

Your opinions on gender based violence are a reflection of the damage you've sustained.

Go and mention your co-advocates. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You're still talking gibberish. You're a black man.

Go and beat every woman you know once you feel she's slighted you, and you will get to see the justice you mock them for not having in action, women battery advocate.

Your opinions on gender based violence are a reflection of the damage you've sustained.
Be like say you get time I don tell you make you go collect justice for her
Go and mention your co-advocates. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion / Checkout 21 Awkward Looking Motorbikes Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) / Viking Cult Members Survive Motor Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.