Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them (38756 Views)

Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With / Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BRATISLAVA: 12:34am On Dec 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lmao.

You wan leave Nairaland for us? Hehehe. What will happen to your Naija brothers? You better have pity on them, because you're one of the people that speaks sense into them from time to time. Oh. You have been viewing as a guest, ba?

wink wink

I have left it for when I have time for them. They will have to make do. Probably will shrivel without the attention they occasionally receive.

I haven't been viewing at all. I just realized the site is still in existence and decided to see what was happening. They didn't disappoint, and I had to comment. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Deliveryman44: 12:40am On Dec 19, 2021
Amotolongbo:
What

Too bad
The man needs being sentenced
Your mumu never do

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by annisy(f): 1:10am On Dec 19, 2021
This story no balance
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

When faced with the truth, this is what you always resort to.

You wanted Justice for men, when clearly it is your usual ruse to support violence on women, but when you are being treated like trash by white supremacists, you'll expect same women you meted Injustice upon to help you get it.
lol white treat you like trash if you give them the chance btw they are your colonial masters so they treat you however they like whereas your leaders still borrow from them so don’t compare shit
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 19, 2021
VaselineCrew:

So when someone says something bad to you, the consequence is beating?

Chai! Animal!

Animal in the zoo.

ipob miscarant and you are happy that you also live in the zoo republic better get sense because your leader that call here zoo is rotting in the pit of the zoo and regretting his actions
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by vickydevoka(m): 2:36am On Dec 19, 2021
Viktoreze:
Everybody is a victim on the internet.... Everybody is right and innocent when they're telling the story...
But wetin be my own anyways....
That's y I de avoid woman. I remember de day I slapped a lady bcus she was abusing me m my family continuously. That was wen I knew women are very fragile, she almost got blind. I use 60k treat her.

If a lady is abusing u just run or move from their. Most of them is calling for their death without knowing

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by vickydevoka(m): 2:38am On Dec 19, 2021
God1000:
This is unacceptable, please guys don't beat women no matter the level of provocation, just ignore and walk away, or report her to the appropriate authorities
They funny thing be say tomorrow she go still abuse n wan fight man. Ladies have one spirit like dat I still don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by vickydevoka(m): 2:39am On Dec 19, 2021
Differentiate:
Omo why be say na always women dey get problem with uber drivers grin
Na woman make me quit Uber. All women have serious character issue

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by vickydevoka(m): 2:45am On Dec 19, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
No,the guy bleeped up,he shouldn't have touched the woman at all.
What if it's an act of self defense

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by StrictlyStreet: 3:18am On Dec 19, 2021
I spent the whole time looking at that lady's mouth, trying to apply a principle I learnt from Prof. Opeyemi. The outcome is not looking good. But that's by the way.

As a man, pray you never find yourself in situation you have to hit a woman. As a woman, consider the distance between you and man before you insult his mother. Make we nor quarrel, abeg.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Caboceer: 3:36am On Dec 19, 2021
Who knows what she did to trigger the guy she probably attacked him first...Nigerian women that love maltreating and downgrading anyone providing them a service

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 19, 2021
Amotolongbo:
What

Too bad
that's not blood, it make up. Use your brain women supporter. You didn't bother to hear the other side of the story

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Samxcollections: 4:44am On Dec 19, 2021
bigcee:

If you quote me again, thunder will kee you there, mumu....I pray you beat your wife to death, you animal.
Na person like una the wife they pursue commot for house
You will just open your mouth waaa and vomit shittt

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Unbreakable007: 6:08am On Dec 19, 2021
Maybe she is the one that really assaulted the Uber driver.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:23am On Dec 19, 2021
younglleo:
Without being bias with my judgment!
Una dey ment!
Assuming na dat woman beat dat drive, u go come twitter dey rant?
Strength wey u dey use insult, try dey reserve am for fight
E GET WHY
Stop assuming.this is somebody's mother.dont be stupid. angry

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Ofadaman(m): 6:37am On Dec 19, 2021
If the Uber driver tell you what he went through ,you may want to change your view. Never judge from hearing one side of a story, especially from a WOEman..

Look how quickly she is to take a picture of her beaten up face, with additional effect, so ask yourself this question, what would make an Uber driver fight with an elderly woman?. and make Uber a reputable company delete the woman's profile?. Why didn't she state anything that has to do with the reason for the conflict. I don't know the full story but I'm sure if the Uber guy tells his own story our view would change. Trust WOEmen at your own peril.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by expressglory: 6:40am On Dec 19, 2021
Uber should be sanctioned. And that driver should be sentenced. Check out that driver... he must be an unrepentant "women beater". That's how some men are. Small issue they are ready to fight any woman,and when a fellow man face them they will run.Lazy man.

Until justice is done,let's boycott uber.

#boycottuber

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by mediainc: 7:16am On Dec 19, 2021
Women too stubborn these days... respect man.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by tayoccu(m): 9:16am On Dec 19, 2021
There’s something I’d like all the people criticizing Uber and the driver to know, Uber enforces the same level of discipline on their partner drivers across the globe, they don’t take thrash, once you get sanctioned in one city, you’ll never drive Uber anywhere else in the world (except you somehow create a new identity).
So we can (to an extent) vouch for their integrity. Can we say the same for the lady making accusations? For Uber to have deleted her account, it means she’s a repeated offender.
Uber gives both drivers and riders adequate protection.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by cmikel: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2021
ONE SIDED STORY

SOME PEOPLE CAN COOK UP STORIES

SOME RIDERS THINK THAT DRIVERS ARE THEIR HOUSE BOYS

LETS HEAR BOTH SIDE OF THE STORY

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by 360infolink: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Since the History of Womenhood

NEVER BELIEVE THE ACCOUNT OF A,WOMAN
UNTIL YOU HEAR FROM THE OTHER PERSON.

WOMEN ARE WELL KNOWN TO ADD SPICE,CURRY,EGUSI,RED PEPPER, SALT INTO EVERY STORY THEY TELL

IT MIGHT BE THAT SHE FIRST SLAPPED AND HIT HIM WITH HER POINTED SHOE. BUT SHE WONT ADD THAT IN HER STORY
HMMNMMM

WAIT UNTIL THE GUY COMES OUT AND TELL HIS STORY...
You a fool

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by UncleKoboko: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2021
God1000:
This is unacceptable, please guys don't beat women no matter the level of provocation, just ignore and walk away, or report her to the appropriate authorities
Shut up with your nonsense.

When a small girl or your househelp gives you a dirty slap, let's see what your reaction will look like.
It's not out of place to resist provocation or attack with counter attack.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2021
Viktoreze:
Everybody is a victim on the internet.... Everybody is right and innocent when they're telling the story...
But wetin be my own anyways....

Una no well on top this forum. See the woman’s face don’t you have family members?

We for gather this driver drop am for Lagoon if na my mama. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
Amotolongbo:
What

Too bad

Go and sentence him now... Awon justice Binta Nyarko..

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Boniwhite: 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Who cares if this is not anerica? Is that enough reason to batter the woman? If she died, because it's not America he should be allowed to do evil and you justify it with assumptions about what she did?

If you know where she hit him first, without usual assumptions to justify battering women, produce his images of where she hit him with an iron rod to make him bleed, or else you're just making noise because of two sacks and a ureter. Organs that human American men have, yet they have intellect to know what is wrong cannot be excused.
what am saying still is this is africa, so you wont get what you are demanding. If a lady is bold enough to hit a man then expect a physical reaction
the lady got what she deserve, maybe the uber driver should 've hit her harder!
see ladies 1st aint in my dictionary.
if you a pained that ur fellow lady got hit, why not get a lawyer for her, and pursue justice in court?
THIS IS AFRICA!
we wont tolerate that nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Iamdbull: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sodmount:

Dbull your track Complain is a banger from this side...The music is on repeat
Thanks alot bro I really appreciate this
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BRATISLAVA: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
Boniwhite:
what am saying still is this is africa, so you wont get what you are demanding. If a lady is bold enough to hit a man then expect a physical reaction
the lady got what she deserve, maybe the uber driver should 've hit her harder!
see ladies 1st aint in my dictionary.
if you a pained that ur fellow lady got hit, why not get a lawyer for her, and pursue justice in court?
THIS IS AFRICA!
we wont tolerate that nonsense.
You haven't made any point.

Who cares if ladies aren't first in your dictionary? Who told you that men are going to be first in anyone's dictionary when they are fond of inventing reasons why a woman was beaten? You are in Africa so you shouldn't reason properly? You can't even judge the case without illogical misogyny.

Show us where she hit him and bloodied him, and stop fantasizing about why she should be battered by the taxi driver. Most of you post things that don't even make sense all in a bid to show you don't put women first and that you are men. Hopefully when your wife or daughter is battered you will put the man who will disfigure them first, to show that you're impartial and will never put women first. You may remember your post then.

Most of you take trash from men because you are weak and will get battered by your fellow men, but once you think a woman does it, you will need to justify your criminal actions. You can't have power otherwise.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BRATISLAVA: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
DonAlexi:
lol white treat you like trash if you give them the chance btw they are your colonial masters so they treat you however they like whereas your leaders still borrow from them so don’t compare shit

No wonder whites treat black men lower than they treat black women. It's clear that black men are little more than violent and violence supporting things. When they treat black men like trash, you will expect women to come out with you to protest the I'll treatment, yet you don't believe women have the right not to be beaten.

Carry your mentality to the caves of Nigeria where it is acceptable to beat up women because you can get away with it.

You are henceforth ignored.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Zackattack: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
remele2:

I think if ladies will understand that this guys are rending service and not one slave u command up and down without respect,,.... U will see why guys dnt complain much the way we ladies do...

Lets take for instance the ambiance on the out side is about 120 Fahrenheit which is about 49 degrees Celsius which is almost half of a boiling poin forgetting that the car is pure pan... And u start( shouting Oga, is ur AC On)? But u are seating the back seat with all the make-up on ur faze like helmet,, how will the AC touch you biko.....

When i need that AC and i am on heavy make-up i go to the front seat ooooo to enjoy my money.....

Car that u cant stay for 8hrs u are already behaving like the owner, and ordering the driver around with commanding Voice...
I thought all the ladies here are sen***ess, until I met you.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Zackattack: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
expressglory:
Uber should be sanctioned. And that driver should be sentenced. Check out that driver... he must be an unrepentant "women beater". That's how some men are. Small issue they are ready to fight any woman,and when a fellow man face them they will run.Lazy man.

Until justice is done,let's boycott uber.

#boycottuber
Madam, nobody is boycotting anybody. Try not to be sentimental for once and ask yourself some questions regarding this issue. That guy has an excellent rating on UBER and he has been their driver since 2019.
The lady must be a repeated offender to have her account deleted from the platform.
U be woman nor me say u nor go use ur sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion / Checkout 21 Awkward Looking Motorbikes Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) / Viking Cult Members Survive Motor Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.