Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them (38758 Views)

Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With / Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by GrandMasters: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
For Uber to have intervened in favour of the driver...I'm suspecting dashcam installation unknown to the woman hence she's seeking public sympathy......drivers be wise.....evil people are everywhere....install camera in case child of satan entered your car.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Joshcoli(m): 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ofcourse the man is wrong for hitting the woman

Always playing the victim card
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by stephenponti(m): 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:
What

Too bad
The man needs being sentenced

Before you sentence the man we will need to hear the side of the story of the driver.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BigYash: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
The guy no fit just beat her like that.. Maybe she do wetin pass the beating or wetin dey equivalent.. If dog bite human no be news,but Human bite dog,na big news. That's how woman and man matter dey be.. She will always be the one who is right,while the man is always wrong.. Some of these young women, go wan turn uber driver to slave,just because he dey drive u.. Abeg e.. Let me go watch movie

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Ochemicals: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
The Uber guy's rating is very high. All his clients are always satisfied with his service. Don't know what happened in the case of the woman

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by akeem0706514(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
ello29:
This is bad. you don't have to hit your clients. I think there is a better way of addressing issues like this. Uber you better provide your employee for his crime and assault on this woman before it's too late.
Big head

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by akeem0706514(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
That driver na bastard!

U don't raise ur hands at women, rather, raise ur dick (not without her consent).

U beat person mama to bleeding... Nnnah, Mehnnn.. U deserve some street treatments, walahi.

Bastard!

Fvck Uber! angry
Coconut head...I pray make God give you wisdom...Mr bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by fof1: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
lalasticlala:
Wolf Mimii shares a story of how her mother was attacked by Uber driver and how Uber handled the case by deleting her account.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1472191840657055751.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXmYZnTj-SJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

The Uber Driver is Very Sick in d Head. He Deserves not to be on d Road,Pls. They should Check him up...if he is not a Terrorist or Bandit Member in disguise,Pls
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
akeem0706514:

Coconut head...I pray make God give you wisdom...Mr bastard.

InoGetJoy:

Rubbish talk

Uber drivers don dey attack me from left, right, up and down... grin

E pain dem. grin grin

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by raphy(m): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
Las Las the street guys will catch him.burn the uber down ans beat him like craze man too much wee d no good man com get power for woman .
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by toujurs: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
InoGetJoy:

Ever wondered why all these Uber issues are always from women?
Exactly. Why don't we all hear about men own, why only women. These ladies gt alot of home training to under go. A whole lot.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by storm001(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Uber driver are humans too.

Treat people the way you want to be treated .

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
Na Mumu dey support women when em never hear the man side of the story..

Next pls..

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Comedian2019: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Charge the matter to court. Both of them should go and slug it up there.
We can only type all sorts of things here, we can't do anything about it.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by ivolt: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
akeem0706514:

Shot your mouth!!!!fake preacher. There is a saying the moment anger comes in wisdom depart....and when wisdom depart anything I repeat anything can happen...I'm not in support of violence...but the truth is tongue is very powerful... though it's small part of our body...any body wey go provoke anybody with his or her tongue go received better beating for this Buhari regime o....to avoid broken bone or skull....abeg watch your tongue....shun violence!!!
Wisdom only depart when you meet a weaker person.
People like you even beg when they meet stronger person.
Cowards!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by ivolt: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
GrandMasters:
For Uber to have intervened in favour of the driver...I'm suspecting dashcam installation unknown to the woman hence she's seeking public sympathy......drivers be wise.....evil people are everywhere....install camera in case child of satan entered your car.
Uber didn't intervene.
They cover it up like they do in many countries and have incurred several fines as a result.
They will soon meet their waterloo over here too.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by ivolt: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Teedautoparts:
grin

Anybody who uses ehailing service knows that Uber is more sane than Bolt.

I sympathize with her, but we need to hear the driver's side of the story.

A driver on 4.83 rating on Uber (not Bolt), must definitely be well behaved. If he was notorious, he wouldn't have gotten to that level.

This story doesn't add up
I agree the story doesn't add up.
Maybe the woman refuses to pay!
But even at that what kind of animal resort to physical violence to retrieve money?
The idiot will be looking at years in prison if this happened in the US.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by ivolt: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
BigYash:
The guy no fit just beat her like that.. Maybe she do wetin pass the beating or wetin dey equivalent.. If dog bite human no be news,but Human bite dog,na big news. That's how woman and man matter dey be.. She will always be the one who is right,while the man is always wrong.. Some of these young women, go wan turn uber driver to slave,just because he dey drive u.. Abeg e.. Let me go watch movie
What do you think she could have done?
Maybe she tried to rob him of his car?
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by akeem0706514(m): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mr cowards! I repeat, wisdom depart when anger comes in!!!
Wisdom is supreme...so there Mr caword get wisdom...so that your anger will not lead you astray!!!!
ivolt:

Wisdom only depart when you meet a weaker person.
People like you even beg when they meet stronger person.
Cowards!

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
Women always play the innocent game she won’t tell us how she insult the driver that would have make him to be angry

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BRATISLAVA: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
The misogynists and women batterers are out in full force. The total comments when a woman is the victim of violence from yet another driver.

The reason why this always happens with women in Ubers is because of people like the commenters on the last 4 pages. They hate women so much that driving them around has them triggered. They are so triggered that once she says something they have their fists out.

Of course when faced with a man like themselves, they know they cannot beat him to a pulp and get away with it by claiming he had a sharp tongue, even when they pick up drug addicts who don't want to pay them. This is why it's called gender based violence.

This thread is opinionated by bottom feeders who have come out with their usual skewed reasoning. The only people who can make these comments must be so embittered that reasoning is lost. If it were a man in that picture, they would believe him without doubt. Of course he is completely innocent.

And for those who say that the driver wouldn't have such high ratings, you clearly are lying to yourselves. There are some terrible Ubers who aren't rated, because it is better to just be done with them than have anything to do with them once the ride is over.

Whether or not she started it, she is bleeding and that should tell you enough about the animal that drove her. He should be in jail in a country with men who have brains, not men who reason through their private parts and ego. That driver looks ugly, evil and violent .

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BRATISLAVA: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
DonAlexi:
Women always play the innocent game she won’t tell us how he insult the driver that would have make him to be angry

Hopefully everyone you've insulted has used an iron rod to batter you until you bleed, and people have come online to support the person who did that to you, because you made them angry.

In a bid to justify violence against women, you've missed the point.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BRATISLAVA: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
ivolt:

I agree the story doesn't add up.
Maybe the woman refuses to pay!
But even at that what kind of animal resort to physical violence to retrieve money?
The idiot will be looking at years in prison if this happened in the US.

But he's in Nigeria. And she's a woman, unfortunately.

You can see so many commenters liking his actions. Pages and pages of stupid comments trying to justify it.

The usual, I don't support violence but...

To think he is at the police station defending his actions, because he's meeting birds of a feather in the station is really no surprise. With her injuries, they are still here saying she's playing the victim.

Isn't she the victim of a brutal attack?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Magnoliaa(f): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
The misogynists and women batterers are out in full force. The total comments when a woman is the victim of violence from yet another driver.

The reason why this always happens with women in Ubers is because of people like the commenters on the last 4 pages. They hate women so much that driving them around has them triggered. They are so triggered that once she says something they have their fists out.

Of course when faced with a man like themselves, they know they cannot beat him to a pulp and get away with it by claiming he had a sharp tongue, even when they pick up drug addicts who don't want to pay them. This is why it's called gender based violence.

This thread is opinionated by bottom feeders who have come out with their usual skewed reasoning. The only people who can make these comments must be so embittered that reasoning is lost. If it were a man in that picture, they would believe him without doubt. Of course he is completely innocent.

And for those who say that the driver wouldn't have such high ratings, you clearly are lying to yourselves. There are some terrible Ubers who aren't rated, because it is better to just be done with them than have anything to do with them once the ride is over.

Whether or not she started it, she is bleeding and that should tell you enough about the animal that drove her. He should be in jail in a place with men who have brains, not been who reason through their private parts. That driver looks ugly, evil and violent.

Bratislava (is baaaaackkk) on da' beat! Spitting it hot and spreadin' fire! Where have you beeeeennnn? I've miiiissedddd youuu! grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BRATISLAVA: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
toujurs:
Exactly. Why don't we all hear about men own, why only women. These ladies gt alot of home training to under go. A whole lot.

Because men find it difficult to overpower men. It would take too much work. So they prefer to batter women.

You don't mean to tell us you haven't said anything that angers another man, but he has not battered you because you aren't easy to beat up. In fact, your fellow men have dealt with you so badly, but if it were a woman you would've beaten them up for the same thing.

Misogyny has made it easy for you to assume there's something she must've done to deserve it.

Some drivers are so hateful of women that driving them is a serious ego bruising. Thus once she says or does anything he would normally take from a man, he is ready to make her bleed for it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by CryptoClub2018: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
For Uber to have deleted her account then let us check her rating. Uber must have gotten a lot of negative feedback about this rider from drivers severally. Some people don't deserve Uber or Bolt. They deserve cabucabu. Once they book a rider, they turn to mini god and start behaving as if the Uber driver is there personal employed driver & start to act disgusting. I feel a lot for Uber drivers honestly they see a lot of rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by ivolt: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

But he's in Nigeria. And she's a woman, unfortunately.

You can see so many commenters liking his actions. Pages and pages of stupid comments trying to justify it.

The usual, I don't support violence but...

To think he is at the police station defending his actions, because he's meeting birds of a feather in the station is really no surprise. With her injuries, they are still here saying she's playing the victim.

Isn't she the victim of a brutal attack?
It is very sad and we have a long way to go especially our educational foundation.
Just switch the gender of the victim or the job of the perpetrator, say a policeman.
And the comment will change so dramatically that you would think you are in the midst of
civilised people who hate harassment and violence.

But these people have no principle!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BRATISLAVA: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Bratislava (is baaaaackkk) on da' beat! Spitting it hot and spreadin' fire! Where have you beeeeennnn? I've miiiissedddd youuu! grin cheesy

Lol, Mag! kiss

I see you. Been a while, huh?

Had hands full of balls. cheesy Hope you've been keeping them in check here?
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BRATISLAVA: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
ivolt:

It is very sad and we have a long way to go especially our educational foundation.
Just switch the gender of the victim or the job of the perpetrator, say a policeman.
And the comment will change so dramatically that you would think you are in the midst of
civilised people who hate harassment and violence.

But these people have no principle!

Clearly they are uncivilized. The comments on this thread show the economic background of the commenters.

How can anyone downplay the violence meted on the woman? What if she died during his attack? They are more concerned with so called ego as men, than sensibility.

These people are terrible.

They will support violence and expect clemency from the law when they are caught up in such acts themselves too. It's really a pity there's no functional law in Nigeria. That driver should have his licence revoked, get banned from driving in such capacity and face some jail time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by tchidi066(f): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
Imagine the nonsense, no matter the offense the man has no right whatsoever to inflict injuries on the lady, I don't blame him, I blame the society we find ourselves, if it was in a sane clime, he would be cooling his butt in jail, and for those who would quote me to say gibberish, may your mothers be beaten till she becomes unconscious...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Hopefully everyone you've insulted has used an iron rod to batter you until you bleed, and people have come online to support the person who did that to you, because you made them angry.

In a bid to justify violence against women, you've missed the point.
Start with justice for men because it’s stated there that the woman abuse the man because if he didn’t maybe the men won’t have get angry many people don’t know how to control their anger and women shouldn’t always think they can say anything to anybody anyhow and come online to play the innocent game undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BRATISLAVA: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
DonAlexi:
Start with justice for men because it’s stated there that the woman abuse the man because if he didn’t maybe the men won’t have get angry many people don’t know how to control their anger and women shouldn’t always think they can say anything to anybody anyhow and come online to play the innocent game undecided

Start with Justice for a case, and not for your gender, because if we are looking for Justice for men that driver ought to be in jail.

Who said that men are the only people with anger issues that they are justified in getting violent by other men? Why are you playing that innocent game of hypocrisy?

A woman said something to you that you don't like, something other men have said to you and probably said worse, and you never battered those men, but because it's a woman you need to batter her? Why are you scared to batter men who do things you don't like to you? Because you won't get away with it, right?

Do you know there is a difference between physical violence that could kill or maim her, and verbal abuse which they could both walk away from? Or have you been so consumed by gender based violence that your will see how to justify evil to satisfy your tendencies?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion / Checkout 21 Awkward Looking Motorbikes Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) / Viking Cult Members Survive Motor Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.