Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them (38761 Views)

Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With / Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by duullie88(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
Justice
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Arisenews2: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
That's really bad...
Meanwhile, See real cause of Tonto and Bobrisky fight, including ten shocking secrets exposed through their leaked chats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq8afwyurks
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by MouthofdGods: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
This is assault. What's the police saying?
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Let's hear from both sides.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Women lie too much, i would rather hear the guy first

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Kinzo0917(m): 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Don't wonder some uber drivers are been attacked and killed. Most of them lack good morals and manners. I think the uber driver should be arrested and banned from driving with them
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by teeste: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
With the kind lips and forehead the woman get, she go too dey talk.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Unibener: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
We need to hear the other side of the story.
And hopefully we will know the truth some day

Our ancestors say na "no be who start fight dey report person, na who dey beat dey report"
If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by ThickSharon123(f): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
lalasticlala:
Wolf Mimii shares a story of kiss how her mother was attacked by Uber driver and how Uber handled the case by deleting her account.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1472191840657055751.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXmYZnTj-SJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Thank God, let me not meet this type of men. Lord of heaven. I have been using Uber for a while now. Sometimes the drivers would want to bring up conversation, I'll just keep quiet, let he not do something that would say I tempted him, or the devil pushed him.

Ladies, if you're in a car with a male driver, just keep shut and mind your business., Please.

7 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Starz825(m): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

grin grin
I no talk anything oo

That's not even a Yoruba name
Rufai is mostly used by the north or north central....
That guy must be from either Kaduna or Jos..

He is not Yoruba ...abashir isn't a Yoruba name..
So next time try nor to be stupid

5 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by jaxxy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
That’s assault and should be looked into.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Babaken(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nairaland hause committee will like to hear from Mr Rufai before saying anything.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Healthrelatedjo: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
No,the guy bleeped up,he shouldn't have touched the woman at all.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by toujurs: 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
This is unacceptable, please guys don't beat women no matter the level of provocation, just ignore and walk away, or report her to the appropriate authorities
You be mumu.

14 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Annie001: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Might be true but anything this genders says should be duly verified before acting

9 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by iamjavadem(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
First to report, as usual when we hear from the driver and uber the story will be different.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Harddiskng(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
Honestly i can only imagine what women face sometimes.

Beating up the customers cuz its a woman is unacceptable.
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by akeem0706514(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
This is unacceptable, please guys don't beat women no matter the level of provocation, just ignore and walk away, or report her to the appropriate authorities
Shot your mouth!!!!fake preacher. There is a saying the moment anger comes in wisdom depart....and when wisdom depart anything I repeat anything can happen...I'm not in support of violence...but the truth is tongue is very powerful... though it's small part of our body...any body wey go provoke anybody with his or her tongue go received better beating for this Buhari regime o....to avoid broken bone or skull....abeg watch your tongue....shun violence!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by elganzar(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:

I wish you were physically present beside me

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by davit: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
Exactly. If the driver is truly wrong, by now his account would have been locked. That the Rider's was deleted by Uber says a lot.
Viktoreze:
Everybody is a victim on the internet.... Everybody is right and innocent when they're telling the story...
But wetin be my own anyways....

9 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by bigcee(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
The Woman Deserves it

If a man insult you
First guage him and if he looks hungry and dangerous then my sister KEEP QUIET and MOVE SIMPLE!!!!
INSULTS DO KILL,

But fighting back and insulting back with a hungry dangerous man. Then you should expect whatever happens.
Yes the driver is wrong, instead of you to pay the high price and no longer use uber again.

Now you have to spend another huge sum in the hospital sticthing your head.
If u kept quiet and just pay him and go home safely U wouldnt be spending 100k in hospital for your head injury.
Guy, you stup!d oh. I swear you really dey stup!d.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by headbasher96(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
buy your mom a car to avoid such but u prefer to be stingy i no go dey yankees make my mum the order uber 30k salary go get driver for her mumu try make amends buy your mama ride why are u running to get a better life if your mama no go flirt u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Chisave: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
How are we sure this is all that happened

The story looks somehow
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by hedonido: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
A careful forensic analysis of the woman's mouth as seen in the picture provides preliminary evidence of a sharp mouth.

Of course this doesn't excuse or justify the Uber driver's action. Even if she slapped him, he should have kept his cool and reported to Uber. Self control maketh a man.

Then again I'm surprised about the claim that Uber deleted her account. There must be more to it because Uber is not Bolt.

7 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Sodmount(m): 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

There are better ways to discipline women other than physically, this is gruesome
Dbull your track Complain is a banger from this side...The music is on repeat
Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
Your speech have said it all about character you inherit, if your mom has you called her control her mouth such a thing will not happen to her and you came here saying should woman not talk back to men

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by akeem0706514(m): 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
Shut your mouth!!!!fake preacher. There is a saying the moment anger comes in wisdom depart....and when wisdom depart anything I repeat anything can happen...I'm not in support of violence...but the truth is tongue is very powerful... though it's small part of our body...any body wey go provoke anybody with his or her tongue go received better beating for this Buhari regime o....to avoid broken bone or skull....abeg watch your tongue....shun violence!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by JimmyBishop: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
For uber to have deleted her account instead, I smell a rat in this story.
My opinion though!

7 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
Teedautoparts:
grin

Anybody who uses ehailing service knows that Uber is more sane than Bolt.

I sympathize with her, but we need to hear the driver's side of the story.

A driver on 4.83 rating on Uber (not Bolt), must definitely be well behaved. If he was notorious, he wouldn't have gotten to that level.

This story doesn't add up

I dey tell you, and for them to block her account, it isn't the first time she's having issues with them.

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Attacks Woman; Uber Deletes Her Account After She Reported To Them by ShenTeh(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Teedautoparts:
grin

Anybody who uses ehailing service knows that Uber is more sane than Bolt.

I sympathize with her, but we need to hear the driver's side of the story.

A driver on 4.83 rating on Uber (not Bolt), must definitely be well behaved. If he was notorious, he wouldn't have gotten to that level.

This story doesn't add up

@Bolded, very apt.
If you have had any dealings with Uber, you should know that Uber is more likely to side with the customer than the driver. For Uber to delete her mum's account against an A list driver suggests that there is more to this story.

I don't support violence against women, and against men or any person for that matter. But I am a survivalist and I won't blame anybody for using the maximum force possible when he has to choose between his life and violence.

This is she said he said they said all by one person, who didn't even give us background. Let's hear all parties.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion / Checkout 21 Awkward Looking Motorbikes Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) / Viking Cult Members Survive Motor Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.