Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? (12630 Views)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? / Gifting A Cheating Husband? / Home Clearance- Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
A good wrist watch, 4 new clothes and a Range Rover 2017 model...

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by smartr: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Uchedizzy:
Just ice cream and chocolate

I wish you were in lagos cry
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by handsomeyinka(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

I think he's had enough of those for the year. Thanks. cheesy
Lol.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by wunmi590(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
@mariangeles

I don't think I'm getting myself anything, I recieved my 13th month salary last week Thursday to gift myself a new Samsung (S10+) phone, but friends and family have collected all of it....

My salary which is comin on the 27th, has all been budgeted for my wife and baby...

Till Easter by the special grace of God cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Landowner101(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
This christmas is just gonna be on a lowkey.
Just a jug of palm wine and 1 full chicken will do for the day

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by fineboynl(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
I miss Mr bigs ice cream. � � And meat pie that year.

Their ice cream is the only ice cream I can enjoy. The rest na rubbish. Mr big stop existing in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Wijoj: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
I'm gifting myself another level of financial intelligence that will catapult me to the point I'm aiming at

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Noblewealth(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
Just bought myself a Snickers..

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by GeneralPula: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shellsploit:

Colgate

It’s a very good toothpaste..

That’s what I use..
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Mariangeles(f): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
fkj950ax:

Please "gifting" is not an English word.

Even the pidgin version we use in Nigeria of the right verb you removed is dash (dashed, dashing).

Give is the verb (action word) missing in the sentence and topic.

OK. I understand how that makes you feel but still...it's the holiday season, so chill. cheesy

By the way, what are you giving yourself this Christmas? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Mariangeles(f): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
wunmi590:
@mariangeles

I don't think I'm getting myself anything, I recieved my 13th month salary last week Thursday to gift myself a new Samsung (S10+) phone, but friends and family have collected all of it....

My salary which is comin on the 27th, has all been budgeted for my wife and baby...

Till Easter by the special grace of God cheesy

Thankfully, there's always a next time. smiley
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by wunmi590(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

Thankfully, there's always a next time. smiley

Sure wink....

Hope your Christmas preparation is going on well?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by cassyrooy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
ahnie:

That's the raw truth.
I no be hypocrite. I no go troway sugar if e enter my mouth, so I agree with you.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Danielkelly: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
lalasticlala:

I got myself shoes
lalasticlala:

Are they itilian made?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Ouchbabe(f): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:
See! Christmas is almost here o, and as we all know, it is a season to spend that money unapologetically. cheesy
As you're making plans and buying for others, don't forget to include yourself in it.
So, in the spirit of the season, get yourself a special something that excites you. Be generous to yourself.

What are you gifting yourself this Christmas?

I no wan read lamentations o. cheesy
Oh! How I wish I can just gift myself something, no matter how small like new set of underwear. Joyfully "I" am on hold for now, my kids are my priority now. By the grace of God, I hope to arrange rice and Titus fish for all of us.
Hopefully there will be light so that when they will be watching TV, I will pamper myself to looooong hours of sleep.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Sent87: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Will appreciate any gift from nairalanders, country hard

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Nicepoker(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Getting myself a mini tractor.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Mariangeles(f): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
wunmi590:

Sure wink....

Hope your Christmas preparation is going on well?

Very well. Thank you very much.

Compliments of the season to you and your family.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Danielwiseoo(f): 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Darkseidxx:
A sex doll angry
oga mi ashawo no do u again
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:
See! Christmas is almost here o, and as we all know, it is a season to spend that money unapologetically. cheesy
Bia OP, no bi aspire to esquire talks be this.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by dshokodiza(m): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Chicken�
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Healman(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
OP, i'm gifting myself prayers and new year wishes. Ma ko girigiri bami jo.
Lolz
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
All the money I'm expecting is to pay to learn freelancing.Thats the gift from me to myself
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by wunmi590(m): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

Very well. Thank you very much.

Compliments of the season to you and your family.

Good to hear...

Thank you and same to you cool
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by fkj950ax(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

By the way, what are you giving yourself this Christmas? cheesy

If I could, I'd rather give Nigerians 2 sets of government over 8 years that will fix the economy, education and power.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Johel(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:
As you're making plans and buying for others, don't forget to include yourself in it.
So, in the spirit of the season, get yourself a special something that excites you. Be generous to yourself.

Plenty food
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
Danielwiseoo:
oga mi ashawo no do u again

I nr do ashawo
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Kalapizim(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ameboperoo:

Please dash me the old one. undecided
Complement of the season to you.
Awn sorry i gave my cousin already.
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Fanatical(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
I'll surely gift myself something nce
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by RedChiefPriest: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
GboyegaD:
Nothing. I wanted to get one of the Samsung fold phones but the cost from my service provider is crazy. Will wait to see what boxing day sales bring. I guess I'm not too keen because my current phone isn't up to 2 years yet.

In case you wan do giveaway with your phone when e reach 5 years
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Omisport01: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

Nothing but.....

Today is my birthday
Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Loads of happiness and prosperous new year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

82-Year-Old Woman Missing In Lagos (Photos) / Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Block Of Flat / Is It Proper For My Younger Brother To Be Washing Plates For My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.