Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland (30565 Views)

How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Before You Come To Ireland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Richy4(m): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
kojoja7300:
How can I apply for admission into universities in Finland from Nigeria
Why not go to the university of your choice website in Finland.. u go to their international student section..

I hope u are ready for the cold weather conditions of Finland... no be small oneoo..put that into consideration while making your decision...
Double check the state that has the lowest temperature and stay clear.. there are some with -30°

12 Likes

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by dimexy247(m): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Check the travel section for guidance

1 Like

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Donpenny(m): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
If you are exploring study visa, try university of Ulster in northern ireland they often consider Nigerian. An old school frnd just relocated with her bf this yr. Both are currently there.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by TimeTraveller: 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
The reason some of you don't progress in life is because of your selfishness. Someone will come here seeking solution to a challenge, next thing una go start dey advertise land or penis enlargement drug.

Some will even go ahead and table their own problems.

Una must change this demonic behaviour in 2022 o!

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by fineboynl(m): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Not now. Just wait for 2 year's. The COVID is not making it easy.

1 Like

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by TheGreatOne90: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Babaisha:

Hi great people,

I have been a guest reader on this platform for many years and I have seen people provide great insight on issues thrown out on the platform.

Please I need a guide on the best path to relocate my family to Ireland.

We are a family of 6 and I have been working in the middle east for the past 16years, my family has been here with me for more than 10years.

I am planning to relocate my family to Europe, Republic of Ireland to be precise as I am in-love with the family orientation in the country and it is an English country.

My wife has a diploma from Nigerian Polytechnic and I am looking at the possibility of her and our four kids relocating to Ireland while I stay back in the middle East. I, personally earn better here and not thinking of relocating but will be visiting my family routinely.

For people that are already living in Ireland, could you guide us on the best way to achieve this and any risk or challenge to expect especially on the two listed below.

a) Have heard going through school route is a viable options which I am willing to explore for my wife, I am concerned if the country will be able to give my kids visa too to join their mother while she study.

b) Also what would child care/nanny support be like for a mother of 4 (kids age 11, 9, 7 and 4), heard it is expensive in Ireland, what is the possibility of having my mother-in-law stay with them to provide child care and save that extra cost.

Thank you
You may also consider citizenship by investment, if you have the funds

6 Likes

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Mekas2016(m): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
I live in Ireland, precisely dublin...it is a very good country.

Your wife can try the school option for now, really wish you guys were here earlier because there is an amnesty scheme going on at the moment here to regularise immigrants and allow them work permit and pathway to becoming citizens thereafter.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Ugik(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
I heard its quiet an expensive place but well organized.as for me,i'm seriously working towards msc degree at iceland.
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Tightguy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
SecretReporter:
This forum is losing it's value and the owner is more concern about advert than the necessary improvements, imagine all the comments on front page has nothing to do with what the OP request for, typical example of Nigerianistan Government

Meanwhile your own comment also has nothing to do with the post.

19 Likes

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by adabaraabdul: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
SecretReporter:
This forum is losing it's value and the owner is more concern about advert than the necessary improvements, imagine all the comments on front page has nothing to do with what the OP request for, typical example of Nigerianistan Government

At last someone is thinking in the same position with me. Honestly the comments here shames one as a Nigerian.

10 Likes

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Shokoloko(f): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Babaisha:

Hi great people,

I have been a guest reader on this platform for many years and I have seen people provide great insight on issues thrown out on the platform.

We are a family of 6 and I have been working in the middle east for the past 16years, my family has been here with me for more than 10years.

I am planning to relocate my family to Europe, Republic of Ireland to be precise as I am in-love with the family orientation in the country and it is an English country.

My wife has a diploma from Nigerian Polytechnic and I am looking at the possibility of her and our four kids relocating to Ireland while I stay back in the middle East. I, personally earn better here and not thinking of relocating but will be visiting my family routinely.

For people that are already living in Ireland, could you guide us on the best way to achieve this and any risk or challenge to expect especially on the two listed below.

a) Have heard going through school route is a viable options which I am willing to explore for my wife, I am concerned if the country will be able to give my kids visa too to join their mother while she study.

b) Also what would child care/nanny support be like for a mother of 4 (kids age 11, 9, 7 and 4), heard it is expensive in Ireland, what is the possibility of having my mother-in-law stay with them to provide child care and save that extra cost.

Thank you

Hello OP, the best method would be for your wife to study something in IT or healthcare. If you have the funds all of your children will be allowed to go along with their mother

I doubt that your mother will be allowed to join them if you let them know she is coming to take care of the kids Simply apply for a 6-month visit visa and then a 2-year visa because cost of hiring a nanny is about 11-18 Euros per hour.

13 Likes

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Starboytwo(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
By aero plane na
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Babaisha:

Hi great people,

Thank you
Ask the Ireland immigration ! Na dem go Sabi give you first hand info grin

1 Like

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Chyko4spe(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
One very easy way is through Masters. You or your wife apply for an MSc program in any of the schools. You get admission and move with your family.

6 Likes

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Babaisha:

Hi great people,

Thank you

Why Ireland

Places like Canada looks quite easy
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Blue3k(m): 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
SecretReporter:

Lol he should post on quora or reddit if he wants better answers. Theres not much the mods can do to change the nature of the people on the forum.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Babaisha:

Hi great people,

Thank you

Is it your wife's nagging and compulsive idea that you relocate to Ireland?

As a man, you need more understanding of the nature of the Universe. Every continent has a particular species of humans designed for that patch on the plane of human existence over the animals.

Africa is a continent designed for the Black race of human species. You are to develop it for the future generations of all blacks, otherwise you will never feel homely in any other patch on Earth. Even black Americans, so called Niggas, will feel more at home living in Africa.

Fix your patch and live like a king in it. Every black human living permanently on another continent is a mental slave, irrespective of the money structure. Every white man living permanently in Africa can not exhibit his full potential without feeling like he is threatening the black population.

Learn this core truth, and know peace.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by ExpressBooking(m): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
I currently don't think Ireland Post graduate study with family and kids is going to be in the favour of ur wife unless you have a very huge explainable source of funds to support her and 4 kids alongside paying for nanny for about a year. The rent a year for an apartment that will be minimal convenient for your wife, kids and the visiting nanny will set you back about €1250 - €1800 monthly. That's for a one bedroom, living room, kitchen apartment or 2 bedroom depending on area. If it's in Dublin you are looking at about €20,000 on rent alone per year. Other associated bills won't be child's play.
Your wife will be allowed to work only 20hrs weekly and 40hrs when school is on break. Going by the minimum wage of €10.50 per hour, its still not gonna take care of anything.
I don't mean to discourage you, but its gonna be better if you move here alongside your family and help them settle in maybe when your wife is done with school, and gets a job with critical skills work permit, she can invite your mum or hers to assist

11 Likes

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by BigDawsNet: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Study
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Ryan14(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Donbabafx1:
Abeg add me to the list bro. I am your nephew’s elder sister’s husband younger brother.
Not nice sad sad
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Someone should pls consider me I'm very hungry right now. Pls, I need a helping hand to cross these three days Pls I beg you. I'm loosing my mind I can't think straight. Hunger is very bad.

This one na die. I go hear word this time. Next time when I hold 1000 I go know watin E mean.

This life enh. Jim reeves "waiting for a train comes to mind. No shit I shall solve my problem even if it means staying hungry. But I'm deeply hurt. No one cares.
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by cliqtips: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Starboytwo:
By aero plane na

You think this your comment is funny ?

You're one of the reasons why this forum is loosing its value.

15 Likes

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Joydan95: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
SecretReporter:
Your comment added to it undecided

1 Like

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by fkj950ax(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Babaisha:

Thank you

Start here.
https://www.irishimmigration.ie/

2 Likes

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by okuta007: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Babaisha:

Hi great people,

Thank you

please tell us the Middle Y(east) kontri - I hate nonesense - I am 99% sure it is UAE - Dubai to be specific

I wish I have an idea of how to solve your problem, I will give it - but I want those who have eyes and ears, let them see - let them hear

After 16 years, this man is ready to seperate from his family to start afresh risking his wife's kpekus being nacked while he is waiting to reunite with his family in Ireland later - IF he gets his way now

What does that tell you? to all our "DUBAI na jand" crew - All is NOT well in Dubai, stop deceiving people here to waste their lives and money

Stay away from Dubai people - those who have ears, let them hia grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by AutoChick4U(f): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Babaisha:

Hi great people,

Thank you
4 kids in an unknown country? very Herculean
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by AutoChick4U(f): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
okuta007:

please tell us the Middle Y(east) kontri - I hate nonesense - I am 99% sure it is UAE - Dubai to be specific

I wish I have an idea of how to solve your problem, I will give it - but I want those who have eyes and ears, let them see - let them hear

After 16 years, this man is ready to seperate from his family to start afresh risking his wife's kpekus being nacked while he is waiting to reunite with his family in Ireland later - IF he gets his way now

What does that tell you? to all our "DUBAI na jand" crew - All is NOT well in Dubai, stop deceiving people here to waste their lives and money

Stay away from Dubai people - those who have ears, let them hia grin
My mind went to Iraq sef

4 Likes

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by okuta007: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
My mind went to Iraq sef

not likely Iraq, ... na Dubai grin

1 Like

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilduce31:
Someone should pls consider me I'm very hungry right now. Pls, I need a helping hand to cross these three days Pls I beg you. I'm loosing my mind I can't think straight. Hunger is very bad.

This one na die. I go hear word this time. Next time when I hold 1000 I go know watin E mean.

This life enh. Jim reeves "waiting for a train comes to mind. No shit I shall solve my problem even if it means staying hungry. But I'm deeply hurt. No one cares.

All this people here no one can be bothered to spare 1000 and most of you know what hunger is. Some will say no one owes you anything. No shit.
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Starboytwo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
cliqtips:

You think this your comment is funny ?

You're one of the reasons why this forum is loosing its value.
sorry bros, nor vex
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Benprass(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
Samken2:
How can I apply for admission into universities in Finland from Nigeria

Use your internet in your phone or type the name of the school you want everything you need to know will pop up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Missed My Flight To India Yesterday, Please Help / Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death / Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.