Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland (30553 Views)

How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Before You Come To Ireland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by abraolas1: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
9ja2sweden:
Hi OP,

Ireland truly has a vibrant and progressive economy but immigration laws for family are rather not so friendly. Though language is very important but the most important factor to consider is the immigration policies.

I would suggest you consider other EU countries with better immigration laws and good social system. If I would make recommendations I would suggest Sweden sometimes considered the capital of Scandinavia.

The immigration laws in Sweden seem to be one the best among the European nations. She had the second highest number of immigrant during the Arab crisis in 2015. Today almost 30% of the population are Arab and Africans.

The process to becoming permanent resident is still so friendly. The business route seem to be the very best route as it takes 2 years to get a PR, while work permit route takes 4 years and lastly marriage takes 3 years.

Now let's take a more detailed look at the some of the immigration policies. Relocating your family on a student visa is so easy either through a bachelor's, Master's or PhD cycle. Now here is the catch, whoever is the dependent applicant can study in Sweden for free. You also get paid monthly for each child and your children go to school for free. Your children get free bus ticket, hospitals are free once you have a job.

If you doubt this information you can search them on the Internet. Currently I'm a recipient of the Swedish government scholarship and also an educational consultant. If you desire to move to Sweden you join my ongoing prepclass for 2021/2022 session. This what you stand to gain

1. How to avoid mistakes that can cost you admission/scholarship.

2. How to select the least competitive Master’s programmes.

3. How to understand the ECTS credit requirements for each course.

4. How to accurately fill the required documents for the scholarship: motivation letter, CV, reference letter, proof of work & leadership experience.

5. How to correctly apply on the admissions and scholarship website.

6. How to apply and win between 50% - 100% university tuition fee waivers, even if you lose out on the Swedish government scholarship.

7. How to position yourself for a job/PhD in Sweden before you finish your Master's studies.

8. How to attain permanent residence and citizenship in Sweden, through the Master's studies route.

You can google my name Shadrach obene.
Shoot me an email if you desire to relocate to Sweden shob0001@stud.slu.se

Hi, Thanks for your contribution so far

Just Google your Name ,

So happy to see that we both graduated from the same Alma-mata( From Mawuko to Alabata). Will be sending you an email .

Best Regards,
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Deholuh: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
@9ja2Sweden,

Thanks for your post on here regarding gaining scholarships for Masters Degree in Sweden. I'm a UK resident and relocated over a decade ago. I'm interested on how my Brothers can study for their Masters degree in Sweden.

Kind regards,

Ade
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Deholuh: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
@9ja2Sweden,
I've emailed you accordingly with my enquiries.

Many thanks.
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Mrphylor09: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Richy4:

Celsius

And human beings dey survive am shocked shocked
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Mekas2016(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Please I am not wrong! Learn to read and digest before you make comments, in quote I said I wish they were here earlier which might be 2years or more, remember that even students who have eslapsed their Visa are still eligible to apply even current students working in front line are eligible because there is shortage of workers
even the hospitality sector is seriously in need of workers just to mention a few ..Ireland is the best country when
it comes to immigration issue unlike Germany and Austria that you can be questioned for just taking a bus to the city centre.. I told the Op that he can try the school options for now.
Mcowubaba:

Not very accurate information
The proposed scheme is for 'illegal Immigrants' (not immigrants) and people in direct provision (international protection scheme) that have been in the country and system for at least 3 years or so, the full details are yet to be published.

The scheme has nothing to do with legal immigrants in the country. Hence it is not applicable to the OP, unless the OP and his family were illegal immigrants or in direct provision in the past years in Ireland.

Strongly doubt that's what the OP has in mind.

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by niyogeol(m): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Stan2330:

For a doctor that plans to relocate there, do u know the route?
Do I need to sit for exams?
Thanks in advance
Hello. I am not familiar with the process physicians go through. You can check Google or check with the Irish Medical Council. Cheers.
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Samken2: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

The link below may be helpful. It includes links to many Finnish universities.
https://opportunitiescorners.info/finland-scholarships-without-ielts/
Thanks for the info ,but I'm not a master's student, I'm looking forward to getting a bachelor degree in business admin .
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by MemoriesAndMe: 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Samken2:

Thanks for the info ,but I'm not a master's student, I'm looking forward to getting a bachelor degree in business admin .

I think the links mentioned both master's and bachelor's. You just have to go to the websites of the individual schools there to see the courses they offer.

1 Like

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by lagosrd: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Saturn444:

I can travel abroad, I can never live there. I am building paradise here for my future generations.

What can a white man build that I can not build.? Will I not be considered a failure by my ancient ancestors if I leave the place of my birth eternally to grow old in another man's land?

Tufiakwa. To even teach my kids that they are free to live outside Africa permanently is an insult to the Gods of Africa, our ancestors.

Can you please take this your mentality out of here. This tread is for those tho are ready to travel, give your positive advice or you leave. Simple. Where is the man that designed the Nigerian flag today, where are they? Yeyenatu

1 Like

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by okuta007: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Branduche:
Is it your family?
Don’t be a swine.

must you insult me to make your point ? why are you so pained? or you are among those wasting away at Al Baniyyas Square? Jebel Ali? Deira? Al Karama? Bur Dubai? Al Ghusais? grin grin grin grin - dem don leave you for junction and you are pained because I no want others to come join you there grin grin grin grin
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Dwebb55: 1:53am On Dec 23, 2021
Babaisha:

Thank you @TheGreatOne90,
Not sure we could afford the route of citizenship by investment

Your best option is to send your wife to study in the UK. It is more straightforward and once she gets her study visa, the children are eligible as well and should get their visas as well. Plus, your kids cam go to school for free or almost free. In Ireland, you would have to apply for your wife and the children separately thereby increasing your financial outlay.

Another good option is Canada bit they are stricter with issuing visas unlike the UK which is more or less a checklist. Look for a course that is on the critical skills list and let her study that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Tito24: 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by HRprof: 8:33am On Oct 02, 2022
perigosa:
I need your help concerning my study in the Ireland but am concerned about something
Will my fingerprint be taken again upon my arrival in Ireland ( apart from the fingerprint I took in the Ireland embasyy
??)
You can message me on Whatsapp for further talking 09160782148 thanks

quote author=miladelly post=108674743]The best route is via Study Visa.

Am an Irish-Nigerian and a mum of 3.

I am also an Irish Educational Consultant.

Call me on 090 811 89 515 so we can discuss.

Stop jumping to different thread seeking answers you have already given. Don’t use fake visa from agent, you are too desperate to travel but have no ideas on the implications of fraudulent visa from agent . Do not fall victim

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by sewenbigboi: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2022
Babaisha:

Hi great people,

I have been a guest reader on this platform for many years and I have seen people provide great insight on issues thrown out on the platform.

Please I need a guide on the best path to relocate my family to Ireland.

We are a family of 6 and I have been working in the middle east for the past 16years, my family has been here with me for more than 10years.

I am planning to relocate my family to Europe, Republic of Ireland to be precise as I am in-love with the family orientation in the country and it is an English country.

My wife has a diploma from Nigerian Polytechnic and I am looking at the possibility of her and our four kids relocating to Ireland while I stay back in the middle East. I, personally earn better here and not thinking of relocating but will be visiting my family routinely.

For people that are already living in Ireland, could you guide us on the best way to achieve this and any risk or challenge to expect especially on the two listed below.

a) Have heard going through school route is a viable options which I am willing to explore for my wife, I am concerned if the country will be able to give my kids visa too to join their mother while she study.

b) Also what would child care/nanny support be like for a mother of 4 (kids age 11, 9, 7 and 4), heard it is expensive in Ireland, what is the possibility of having my mother-in-law stay with them to provide child care and save that extra cost.

Thank you
Plss I need an answer to this question
I was given a 5yrs babe for irish application because of a fake document an agent made for me
I wanted to apply for UK student visa now
Someone hint me that both UK and Irish work together
That I won’t be approved for a visa because of the Irish ban
How true is that ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road / Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain / Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.