Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video (32984 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by samwillyco1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mercychen:
Girls, in as much as it's ok to give guys green light, it is not right to propose marriage to a man. No matter how the love is shacking you.

Please stop acting like desperados.
Stop! Stop! Stop!!!

The worst is that she didn't do it in private between both of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by samwillyco1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
GboyegaD:
It is the man's function to propose and I wouldn't know what exactly she was trying to gain with the unnecessary publicity.

Why not ask him when they are alone about his plans for her and give him an ultimatum to do the needful or she moves on? That's how to maintain her pride as a lady.

Like the one my girlfriend gave to me
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
The future is rejected.

But me no dey believe all this tales by the streetlight proposals.
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Carparts888(m): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
U deserve a crate of beer for this statement. You said it all cool
Jidemoo:
What's the title of the movie?

The rate at which ladies reply to text nowadays dey shocking....many of them want to jump and pass Shiloh 2022 version grin

Well,I wish them all the Best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by GboyegaD(m): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
samwillyco1:

Like the one my girlfriend gave to me

There's no crime in a lady giving a guy an ultimatum on what he wants for a relationship. If he wants her, he knows and will do all that is necessaryto keep her and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by BePrepared: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
daddymummy:

If she accepts you easily and agrees to sleep with you because of the qualities she sees in you, then she is cheap and you can't marry her.

If she gives you though time and doesn't agree to sleep with you, then you would hate her.

I know many men who are like you.

I often wonder what such men really want.

U probably don't know me on this platform, I'm a strong advocate against premarital sex, I don't do it, and warn every lady I engage that if mistakenly this happens its over, I deal value able girls not cheap girls. If a guy can see ur pants u are very cheap and its such girls that beg guys on streets to marry them
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by daddymummy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
BePrepared:

U probably don't know me on this platform, I'm a strong advocate against premarital sex, I don't do it, and warn every lady I engage that if mistakenly this happens its over, I deal value able girls not cheap girls. If a guy can see ur pants u are very cheap and its such girls that beg guys on streets to marry them

Ok sir.
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by BABANGBALI: 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bola146:

He looks like your weed smoking father
my papa don die tey tey. e pain am grin grin grin tongue
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by shawante(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Vickyvice:
How can a mature guy date a woman for three years without proposal. He's even above thirty. Na d woman naim try oh any nairalander wey clik "share " button go get sister wey go face this girl situation
Instead of disgracing herself publicly she could have just asked him privately

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by cymone3kz(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mercychen:
Girls, in as much as it's ok to give guys green light, it is not right to propose marriage to a man. No matter how the love is shacking you.

Please stop acting like desperados.
Stop! Stop! Stop!!!
why is it not right to give a guy a marriage proposal? Because she got turned down? Men get turn down always! I preach gender equality.. what men can do women can do it better.
Let her gather the pieces of her broken heart and go.
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Evercurious(f): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Iretii0511:

Going out with you doesn’t mandate my getting married to you.

We can be boyfriends and girlfriends and not end up married, even if we spend 10 years dating.

10 years indeed.. pls replace that 'you' with 'those or any lady on my list'.

Thank you
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Iretii0511(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Evercurious:

10 years indeed.. pls replace that 'you' with 'those or any lady on my list'.

Thank you

Lol. Are you scared? Honestly, this is embarrassing. She acted very immature. I’m sure you won’t do that no?
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by bookarecruiter: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Looking for a platform to practice your dream career?

Volunteer Now!

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=cymone3kz post=108673367] why is it not right to give a guy a marriage proposal? Because she got turned down? Men get turn down always! I preach gender equality.. what men can do women can do it better.
Let her gather the pieces of her broken heart and go.[/quote
It is unatural and unafrican for a woman to propose to a man in Africa. Let's leave the cultural practice the way we met it. I guess it's also the same reason the guy turned her down. It probably felt so unatural to him.
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by mk3jax: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Donpenny:
Sharp guy miss rpg grin. I bought only pampers today for 10k i won cry grin
Your own good. I just paid 600K plus for 2nd term fee of 2 kids in primary school. Just second term fee at 300K each.
Women like to marry but don’t care about what is needed to run the house financially.
Marriage is a scam for men as you will do nothing but spend and spend all your married life until you end up in the grave

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Donpenny(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
mk3jax:

Your own good. I just paid 600K plus for 2nd term fee of 2 kids in primary school. Just second term fee at 300K each.
Women like to marry but don’t care about what is needed to run the house financially.
Marriage is a scam for men as you will do nothing but spend and spend all your married life until you end up in the grave
srry bro. At times i wonder if marriage is designed to kill men slowly, too much responsibilities on one man. Nja ladies are so selfish, they can't even help you even they're earning. All their income is for latest wings and wears grin

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Clintifydan(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Please who has the Guy's contact.
He needs my Blessings this Xmas!
Although he's already Blessed to have acted that way. His maturity is EPIC.

Long time Boss , hopefully I will be remembered too this xmas as my blessing was adjourned by you.. Remain Blessed
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Vickyvice:
How can a mature guy date a woman for three years without proposal. He's even above thirty. Na d woman naim try oh any nairalander wey clik "share " button go get sister wey go face this girl situation

What is share used for please.
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

What is share used for please.

those not in support
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Ifesinachi22(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Vickyvice:
those not in support

Thanks bro.

Never knew what it's used for

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Akuruoulo(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
FatimaAbubakar:
This one na movie
God punish Buhari
Are u not an hausa girl ?
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
grin grin grin
mk3jax:

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Evercurious(f): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Iretii0511:

Lol. Are you scared? Honestly, this is embarrassing. She acted very immature. I’m sure you won’t do that no?

Of course YES I shld be scared but God knows I cant even spared more than 18 months.. The 18 months sef too much for my eyes.. The highest I ve done was about 2 years and hmmmm, sincerely me I tire(lol)... I just woke up one day and walked away. Though I was so pained cos I had invested so so much. Financially,, emotionally, time etc but I check am, I no fit..My only regret was that I shld have left within 1 year of that relationship .. Naive me..

As for now, I set time frames on my mind . Immediately the time is up, I take a stroll.. if oga is serious he ll come ask.and if he doesnt, then it all ends there.. No need to take sef or embarrass ourselves. True she was immature and I know I CAN'T try that
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Evercurious(f): 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
mk3jax:

Lol. Unaaa no go kill person for this nairaland ooh.. complain hive your wife naa make she assist you before you die on top dues
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Evercurious(f): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Donpenny:
Sharp guy miss rpg grin. I bought only pampers today for 10k i won cry grin

Lol. God have mercy upon you
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Ihuomanice1(f): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
The girl is fooling herself,... When you are you in relationship with a guy ,2 months is enough to tell you if he needs you.or not

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Shancca: 2:37am On Dec 21, 2021
AuntLaVIV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oFFqqOsUFc

https://www.instagram.com/instablog9ja/p/CXsa97EM25d/?utm_medium=copy_link

Empty heads. You wanted to make such move and the public is where you deemed fit. Empty heads again
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Dicksonnet: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2021
[One of the most intelligent comment I have ever seen on Nairaland, I am a man and also an adult but it's so sad to say that some men are dignified fools, this guy here is a very typical example, what does he benefit from coming to disgrace a sincere girl like this in the public? Having ransacked everywhere and every corner of her being.
If you asked me, I have always been an advocate of women making their intensions known to the men they love or better still proposing as the case may be. What you will not eat please don't smell it there by poisoning it for those who will eventually eat it. That is to say if you don't consider her good enough for marriage don't also consider her for SEX please. Unfortunately we the men with sincere hearts won't meet reasonable ladies, the ladies prefer to run after deceivers and men that will mess them up. May God forgive that young man for he knows not what he does.

quote author=Famzed post=108664438]At least she now know her stand that she was nothing than a fvcking mate to him.

She is at least 100% better than most Nigerian girls that are currently wasting their life dating a guy that has no future with them.

If you are a lady reading this and you are currently in a relationship? Abeg propose to your man asap so that you should know your stand in life [/quote]
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Dicksonnet: 6:41am On Dec 21, 2021
Lady Bola, calm your nerves let's talk for real, I need your digits

Bola146:

He looks like your weed smoking father
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Dicksonnet: 6:46am On Dec 21, 2021
Frales6:
Me personally cannot try this rubbish...Men plenty na, me wey be hot cake
Where you hot put?
If you hot no be you go talk am commit for road
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Frales6(f): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2021
Dicksonnet:
Where you hot put? If you hot no be you go talk am commit for road
That one concern you
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by BigBashiru: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
WiszyFraud:

Men are the ones to pay for their brideprices, sponsor for the marriage ceremony and then start providing for the woman/family when all is set and done...

Women should be the ones proposing for fxxck sake

Only weak men will kneel down to propose to a woman sha... undecided

And they providing for woman that has probably been tucked by numerous boyfriends oh...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) / Does It Really Matter How A Man Proposes? (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.