Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video (32985 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by eazyduzit: 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=Nyascobar1414 post=108668314]

life na werey oo..
Enter villa go carry one fresh banny laa

Village girls eyes don tear tey tey na,some of them worst pass city girls sef.
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Iretii0511(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Evercurious:

Of course YES I shld be scared but God knows I cant even spared more than 18 months.. The 18 months sef too much for my eyes.. The highest I ve done was about 2 years and hmmmm, sincerely me I tire(lol)... I just woke up one day and walked away. Though I was so pained cos I had invested so so much. Financially,, emotionally, time etc but I check am, I no fit..My only regret was that I shld have left within 1 year of that relationship .. Naive me..

As for now, I set time frames on my mind . Immediately the time is up, I take a stroll.. if oga is serious he ll come ask.and if he doesnt, then it all ends there.. No need to take sef or embarrass ourselves. True she was immature and I know I CAN'T try that

I read this again and again. I would say you’ve never been in love. You are not lucky to ever be. You are being too calculative in your relationship that you aren’t giving love a chance.

One day, for real, try to love without boundaries. Without ego. Without thinking about consequences. Just love without a reason. Love without thinking of how much the worth of your commitment is. Leaving one dude for another because you feel you’ve invested time is not worth it.
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Evercurious(f): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
Iretii0511:

I read this again and again. I would say you’ve never been in love. You are not lucky to ever be. You are being too calculative in your relationship that you aren’t giving love a chance.

One day, for real, try to love without boundaries. Without ego. Without thinking about consequences. Just love without a reason. Love without thinking of how much the worth of your commitment is. Leaving one dude for another because you feel you’ve invested time is not worth it.

Lol... I know of something called opportunity cost and I know what that relationship cost me.. abeg no make me remember all my mumu back then at that old age because I was naive.. if you like term it overthinking, calculative etc, I care not cos I ve seen the other side and I ve learnt to make use of this my head/ brains too..

Sorry ooh, I ll continue being calculative till I meet someone that believes , PRACTICES love and knows that life and relationship is all about give and take,no need for malice, grudges,selfishness and unnecessary arguement ,competition ,wrong attitude to responsibilities etc.. Yes there can be misunderstandings but they shld NEVER see the next day unresolved . Mind you that relationship made me keep off dating for 7years to recover .. lol.. Thank God I can even laugh now when talking about it.. Well I m laughing at my 'foolishness ' back then... very funny indeed

Life is good (LG)and I m not ready to waste my love on someone that cannot even recognize love but misinterpretes and abuse it.

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Nyascobar1414: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=eazyduzit post=108723898][/quote]
Ahbi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) / Does It Really Matter How A Man Proposes? (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.