Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video (32988 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by addexx: 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
grin this is a sweet revenge on behalf of all turned down men.

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Legendoo: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
What she did was cool, his rejection was also cool.

All good!

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please who has the Guy's contact.
He needs my Blessings this Xmas!
Although he's already Blessed to have acted that way. His maturity is EPIC.
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Testimony1988(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Funny, the guy is not yet ready to settle down.
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
For where in awka diswan take happen? sad cuz am in awka too angry
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by eazyduzit: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Madam are you married?
It doesn't pertained to every lady oo.

Shaa shiloh still ft open your eyes

While good ladies are scarce for men who are ready to get married,the good scarce one's are also falling for the wrong guys.That is how I have been looking for a good lady to wife since January and now we are 11 days to the end if the year and still didn't get any.
It's well ooooo0
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Germi9: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
They didn’t act it well
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by franchasng: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
Before you propose marriage to your boyfriend, make sure you have enough money to give him to pay your bride price and sponsor the wedding and also start the family.

Marriage goes beyond funfair proposal. It requires steady income to keep it going.

You dont know how the young man is struggling financially and praying to meet up some of his life's goals before settling down and you want to add to his load in the name of proposal.

I am sure if a rich lady that has been helping her boyfriend to stand financially proposes to to her boyfriend, he wont turn her down

But most times its the unemployed or underemployed ladies looking for a meal ticket in the name of marriage that usually rush to propose to their boyfriend

3 Likes

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by SmartPolician: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
justosee:
Who will pay the bills? You can't force bills on someone's head all in the name of proposal.

Proposal doesn't mean marriage.
It's an assurance that you will marry her.
You can propose to a girl and still date her for another year until you are finally ready to settle down.
That ring tells her that you don't have a business with another girl again.
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by kaywhy09(m): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Na who get money deh enter mall.

She should meet meet me at mountain of fire night.
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
SmartPolician:

Proposal doesn't mean marriage.
It's an assurance that you will marry her.
You can propose to a girl and still date her for another year until you are finally ready to settle down.
That ring tells her that you don't have a business with another girl again.
Who is giving the assurance since she is the one buying the ring?
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by meobizy(f): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
They're back with skits again. I hope the real ones make preparations to kneel in front of divorce courts while standing on one foot.
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by SmartPolician: 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
justosee:

Who is giving the assurance since she is the one buying the ring?

Good question.

I will answer it the much I understand because these baby girls (in the words of Swalomiir) are changing the norms. grin

I can say that the girl was tired of waiting for him for 3 years and helped the guy to expedite the process.

From the crowd's reaction, I think they expected him to collect the ring from her, probably reverse the process and propose to her. grin Engagement rings are meant for girls, not guys. cheesy
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
I was wondering which Mall is in Awka. Until I realise they calling Roban Store a mall grin
A female proposing to a man is her taking the masculine role and forcing him into the feminine role, what response does expect?
@ topic
So the girl is that desperate?
Well if she can make me a good meal, is domesticated calm and gentle, I may consider allow her to be a co-wife to my wife .
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Evercurious(f): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Iretii0511:

Wait, what’s it with the 3 whole years. Was she doing him a favour for being his girlfriend for the 3 years? I thought it was mutual benefits.

What was my assumption again? I don’t remember putting up any assumptions.

Must every relationships lead to marriage?

Theres a lot in the 3 whole years incase you dont know..
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Bola146(f): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Eyaaaaa husband material dey very scarce in Nigeria

See as the girl wan resemble bola146

He looks like your weed smoking father
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by nuelyoyo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
How are we sure this wasn't staged?
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Iretii0511(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Evercurious:

Theres a lot in the 3 whole years incase you dont know..

Going out with you doesn’t mandate my getting married to you.

We can be boyfriends and girlfriends and not end up married, even if we spend 10 years dating.
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Donpenny(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sharp guy miss rpg grin. I bought only pampers today for 10k i won cry grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by DarkJeddi(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Vickyvice:
How can a mature guy date a woman for three years without proposal. He's even above thirty. Na d woman naim try oh any nairalander wey clik "share " button go get sister wey go face this girl situation
Wetin concern Nairaland with their wahala?

Abegi!

Face front!! angry
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Lush100(m): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
GenBuhari:
I was wondering which Mall is in Awka. Until I realise they calling Roban Store a mall grin
A female proposing to a man is her taking the masculine role and forcing him into the feminine role, what response does expect?
@ topic
So the girl is that desperate?
Well if she can make me a good meal, is domesticated calm and gentle, I may consider allow her to be a co-wife to my wife .

Why u bad gan like this?

Co-wife grin.

Wife will looking like"what have i done"

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Nyascobar1414: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
eazyduzit:

While good ladies are scarce for men who are ready to get married,the good scarce one's are also falling for the wrong guys.That is how I have been looking for a good lady to wife since January and now we are 11 days to the end if the year and still didn't get any.
It's well ooooo0

life na werey oo..
Enter villa go carry one fresh banny laa
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Tomek09(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Rubbish. Why should a girl kneel to propose to a guy. It should be the other way round.
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by xalex77c: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

life na werey oo.. Enter villa go carry one fresh banny laa
villa sef no sure again
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Frales6(f): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Me personally cannot try this rubbish...Men plenty na, me wey be hot cake
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by chris51(f): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
I don't know what is wrong with girls these days by proposing to their boy friends in public. It's sickening.

If a man thinks you are marriage material he will propose to you.

Remember that before he commits himself, his family would give a go ahead. It's usually a family matter.

Girls please stop embarrassing yourselves. Many of them are side kicks to married men and once your boy friend knows, he won't quarrel. Will simply remove your name from marriage list.

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by chris51(f): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
chris51:
I don't know what is wrong with girls these days by proposing to their boy friends in public. It's sickening.

If a man thinks you are marriage material he will propose to you.

Remember that before he commits himself, his family would give a go ahead. It's usually a family matter.

Girls please stop embarrassing yourselves. Many of them are side kicks to married men and once your boy friend knows, he won't quarrel. Will simply remove your name from marriage list.
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by BRATISLAVA: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
fineboynl:
Proposal in public is nothing but blackmail. And I like seeing something like this so that others will have sense.

A prostitute can not just propose to you in public for you to accept. Others who don't know the history of you both will be shouting accept it.

Have you given this much surface thought to why women turn down men?

3 Likes

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by fxsky: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Zooposki:
Boys and girls just keep deceiving themselves.

You got the point now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ex Wants Me Back / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / My Girlfriend Is Shocked That I Don't Know My Neighbour's Name For 2years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.