Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video (32989 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by KingLennon(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Women are now proposing to men. Isn't God wonderful ?

The future is what again?

4 Likes

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by prophetfire: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mercychen:
Girls, in as much as it's ok to give guys green light, it is not right to propose marriage to a man. No matter how the love is shacking you.

Please stop acting like desperados.
Stop! Stop! Stop!!!
. And they will not stop. They will not stop!!!!! Is it your desperation? Can't one be deseperate in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Urbanchampion: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mumu people, what happens to asking him what he wanted from the relationship, before going public with their foolishness?

7 Likes

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by deepwater(f): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
A
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by chocboi78(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
LMAO
So funny. But why do ladies ( and men too) place too much priority on this thing called marriage. The way desperation sets in when they clock 25 is shocking.
Not me tho

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Yakson5(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
AuntLaVIV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oFFqqOsUFc

https://www.instagram.com/instablog9ja/p/CXsa97EM25d/?utm_medium=copy_link

That is the true definition of a real man.Women should be the ones proposing to men since they have turn themselves to sexual property.kudos to all the real men out there.

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by NaWa4Lyf: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Topebantonn:
Can I propose to a man
Yes you can.
Is your mailbox active?
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Yakson5(m): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
chocboi78:
LMAO
So funny. But why do ladies ( and men too) place too much priority on this thing called marriage. The way desperation sets in when they clock 25 is shocking.
Not me tho
Marriage is a blessing from God.Without marriage,our society who have been something else.

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Who will pay the bills? You can't force bills on someone's head all in the name of proposal.

3 Likes

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by tradepunter: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
He must be a real niggarr

But wait what is with baby girls kneeling up and down this period begging for marriage

The prophecy of the bible is coming to past.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nah wetin good for some people
so
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by DLSReigns: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ladies,, pls while you are cultivating that boldness to propose to the would - be-head of the home, pls note that he believe the right to propose is his. Hence, just be patient. Dont do his job for him. Some men dont appreciate it.

1 Like

Aggregate 2:2, he is a real nigga...Dem don de run am to guys since Abraham
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by PDJT: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mercychen:
Girls, in as much as it's ok to give guys green light, it is not right to propose marriage to a man. No matter how the love is shacking you.

Stop! Stop! Stop!!!

-See them dinosaurs! Madam, you need to evolve into the 21st century reality.

-Most times when am out and about with my wives, and see the number of women on the street near restaurants, pubs and clubs; I just shiver. So I actively support women to grow a pair and start doing the needful, as their body clocks are fast ticking...

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by hopexter(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Vickyvice:
How can a mature guy date a woman for three years without proposal. He's even above thirty. Na d woman naim try oh

He Is not the first neither is he gonna be the last undecided
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Indispensable85(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Comedy skit
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by chocboi78(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Yakson5:
Marriage is a blessing from God.Without marriage,our society who have been something else.
your life and sanity alone are also blessings from God.
Not everyone got married in their lifetime yet still lead a meaningful life.
Marriage must be between two consenting adults, one can’t marry his/her self
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Yakson5(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
ckvemgbia:
why, brother man. she shot her shot, this kind of ladys can be loyal and understanding
You can't predict a woman,they can do anything to get what they want.Guys be sharp and prayerful inorder to get a true and genuine life partner

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by fineboynl(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Proposal in public is nothing but blackmail. And I like seeing something like this so that others will have sense.

A prostitute can not just propose to you in public for you to accept. Others who don't know the history of you both will be shouting accept it.

9 Likes

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Yakson5(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
chocboi78:
your life and sanity alone are also blessings from God.
Not everyone got married in their lifetime yet still lead a meaningful life.
Marriage must be between two consenting adults, one can’t marry his/her self
Thanks for the enlightenment,
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by okuta007: 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
what is it with marriage in Nigeria? why cant a guy or a girl invite his sweeheart to a "business proposal" meeting - try to build their finanical life together before marriage - this is how they multiply poverty
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by SuperBlack: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
He turned it down because he will end up being the one to pay for Bride Price

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by obembet(f): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Useless broke guy, the lady self no get Sense.

One man die, woman born another.

1 Like

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Hassanmaye(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
orikoku:
He be thing ooo.

Love the guy.

Sharp guy.
g
grin
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by irunoko(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mercychen:

Stop! Stop! Stop!!!
exactly what I was about to type.if at all she was so desperate and pushed to propose she was supposed to do that privately not in public That Could bring embarrassment if he Said no

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Hassanmaye(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jidemoo:
What's the title of the movie?

The rate at which ladies reply to text nowadays dey shocking....many of them want to jump and pass Shiloh 2022 version grin

Well,I wish them all the Best
Haha
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Hassanmaye(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
He must be a real niggarr

But wait what is with baby girls kneeling up and down this period begging for marriage
Damnnn
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by BigBashiru: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
WiszyFraud:

Men are the ones to pay for their brideprices, sponsor for the marriage ceremony and then start providing for the woman/family when all is set and done...

Women should be the ones proposing for fxxck sake

Only weak men will kneel down to propose to a woman sha... undecided

This is the truth. You make a lot of sense....

2 Likes

Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
obembet:
Useless guy, the lady self no get Sense

Tell us why you tagged the guy "Useless"?
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Marriage is not for boys. It's not even by force.
Re: Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video by Kingjames(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Are we complaining mercy?
we love the groove...let the game begins
Mercychen:

Stop! Stop! Stop!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Ex Wants Me Back / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / My Girlfriend Is Shocked That I Don't Know My Neighbour's Name For 2years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.