Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) (79412 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by nautybride: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
toujurs:
What's No . And why, what's efcc business here

Ever heard of SAPA in Naija?
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by toujurs: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
nautybride:

Ever heard of SAPA in Naija?
Lolz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by lady25(f): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
This is exactly what my mother in law (love) does. I never go back home empty handed when I visit her. Iya wale you will enjoy the fruit of your labour over all your children in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Bola146(f): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
POLYGAMY:
GUYS MAKE UNA REASON THIS GIRL SIDE NA sad

You are a big fool, creating many names here hiding under one roof, isi ewu

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
POLYGAMY:
GUYS MAKE UNA REASON THIS GIRL SIDE NA sad

No mind the girl. She want already made man.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Konection(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bola146:

You are a big fool, creating many names here hiding under one roof, isi ewu

You insult this fast?

I be wan reason your matter but

JAPA
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
My wife is a Fashion Designer

My mum just got her a brand new sewing machine
Help me thank her too

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Ihuomanice1(f): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
I tapped from your Grace oo

1 Like

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by isaiah4life(m): 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nawa. Sharp sharp. You marry this Saturday na. Your mother dey vex ooo.

Innobee99:
My wife is a Fashion Designer

My mum just got her a brand new sewing machine
Help me thank her too

1 Like

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
isaiah4life:
As you are praying for a good husband, also be praying for a good mother in law.

E GET WHY.
hahahahah, that's true.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by dasparrow: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Honestly, the mother in law tried because food stuffs have become very expensive in Nigeria. God bless the mother in law and may she never lack. Some Nigerian/African mother in laws are good but the ones who are evil seem to outnumber the good ones.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by StarryV(f): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
MummyD2020:
My own na to gossip up and down with my name. Come see wetin ur mate dey do ooooooooo
hahaha grin are you serious?

I recognize this moniker
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
isaiah4life:
Nawa. Sharp sharp. You marry this Saturday na. Your mother dey vex ooo.

grin grin grin

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Joe4real1988(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Justkatty:
The kind we want as mother inlaw
More blessings on her, and may she be replenished in thousands folds
Amen.
Yeah, thats becoz the mother-inlaw has seen that the wife is a good woman/blessing to her son and not a thorn in his flesh. You have to be a good woman/wife for you to deserve such a mother-inlaw.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by StarryV(f): 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
ugwumichael:
Where is that end time marriage counselor that said wives should never be friends with their Mother in law. Nonsense and rada rada. grin grin grin. Nor be people fault say your marriage be like office cooleag relationship.

There is no joy that surpasses marrying from a home where you are wholly accepted.
your last sentence got me smiling. That's the kind of Joy I'm enjoying o. Brothers and Sister in-laws always calling to know how I'm doing. Always eager to visit. grin Omo that kinda joy is rare ahswear.
I've got the best Mum-in-law abeg.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by KingDash: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
RichDad1:
You’re lucky to have her as your mil.
bros wetin be mil
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Bastard1stborn: 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Thoughts he gifted her Christmas tree
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by StarryV(f): 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
KingDash:
bros wetin be mil
Mother in law grin
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by zicoraads: 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
She must be a good wife and must also have done much for her to receive. Women who pray for good MIL's must also check themselves as well.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by papiilo(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nksleek:
A Christmas package that a daughter-in-law received from her husband’s mother has shown that not all mother-in-laws are at loggerhead with their son’s wife.

Patience Johnson, an elated mother of one from Eket took to social media to express her excitement after receiving the package that contain bag of rice, groundnut oil, semovita, indomie, salt, yam etc as Christmas gift.

She pleaded with her friends to help her appreciate her mother-in-law even as she asked God to bless her.

She wrote;

See what I got from my mother inlaw o
Help me thank her
I am overwhelmed!!
God bless her for me o
ehmmm God bless her
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 12:07am On Dec 21, 2021
Nksleek:
A Christmas package that a daughter-in-law received from her husband’s mother has shown that not all mother-in-laws are at loggerhead with their son’s wife.

Patience Johnson, an elated mother of one from Eket took to social media to express her excitement after receiving the package that contain bag of rice, groundnut oil, semovita, indomie, salt, yam etc as Christmas gift.

She pleaded with her friends to help her appreciate her mother-in-law even as she asked God to bless her.

She wrote;

See what I got from my mother inlaw o
Help me thank her
I am overwhelmed!!
God bless her for me o
If you like go open leg for another man ......
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by sunbreaker: 12:10am On Dec 21, 2021
MummyD2020:
My own na to gossip up and down with my name. Come see wetin ur mate dey do ooooooooo
why she no go gossip your name when you come overnight dey dictate wetin must happen in the family?

1 Like

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by sunbreaker: 12:13am On Dec 21, 2021
Fiscus105:
But for some Slay Queens, they draw battle line with their mother in-law.
....and they want their in-law to look them with better eyes
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by streamsofjoy(f): 12:35am On Dec 21, 2021
floss:
Ok....I believe that the universe has a way of attracting like items to each other. Just like how good begets good and evil begets evil...
You can't be a badly brought up girl Future is female crew and be expecting the universe to give you good husband and good mother inlaw at the same time...not possible, it's either you get one or none.. that's why at the end they give birth to children that will continue in the same track.

Wait! "The future is female crew" are badly brought up girls? We are fighting for the future of ur daughters.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 1:16am On Dec 21, 2021
People seriously need manuals on the use of social media.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by kingsceemark(m): 1:17am On Dec 21, 2021
Justkatty:
The kind we want as mother inlaw
More blessings on her, and may she be replenished in thousands folds
Amen.

Try and be a good housewife and good daughter in law too, better things dey hungry you
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:40am On Dec 21, 2021
Akwa-Ibom women are generally nice. No bias because I'm from there or anything but we are just superb.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by thebar: 2:59am On Dec 21, 2021
Bola146:
cool You are so lucky, God bless all the wonderful mother inlove kiss kiss

She's not lucky, that's tje reward of being a good wife and not those ones that are praying foe their mother inlaw to die before they marry their son
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by ultimateprof: 3:26am On Dec 21, 2021
You got all these items because you are a good daughter- in- law.
What goes around comes around.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Double0h7(f): 3:38am On Dec 21, 2021
cloud:
She tried, but does it mean her son doesnt buy enough food stuff in the house ? Or her son is getting lean? My people say When someone buys you a toothbrush and paste as a gift, dont be in a hurry to celebrate, the person is only trying to pass a message.

Your people are paranoid undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.