Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) (79413 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Exceed15: 8:57am On Dec 21, 2021
Austema:
Poverty is what makes this a news

This is act of gratitude
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Allahismad: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2021
Kay25:

���..dos 21st century wives ennn they are something else

And she is lazy to work oooo, always sitting at home. Whenever you don't give her a little like 1k problem starts but I know me seeing her is temporal.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by chiefobdk2: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2021
Where una dey see money
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Kay25(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2021
Allahismad:

And she is lazy to work oooo, always sitting at home. Whenever you don't give her a little like 1k problem starts but I know me seeing her is temporal.
hahaha dis one na something else our own na make we no do any good thing like this she go start to fight ni dem no give her the money she is suffering complaining up and down
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by NaBanga: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

I live 30 minutes drive, my 3 bedroom apartment is small for her. She has domestic staff to take care of her needs, we go visiting every weekend

All she needs from us is to call her regularly, was surprised when she gave a gift of 500k to the kids during the lockdown because my business was seriously affected during that period .

If you respect yourself, your space and you are financially independent nobody will give you trash, na the daughter in law sef that will be trying to get close to you

Are you a man? If so, then you don't even know what is happening. Your wife is very happy your mum does not stay long at your place. This is how to keep the peace. Your wife has "won". She has very minimal contact and no personal relationship with your mother. That is the way most women like it.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
NaBanga:

Are you a man? If so, then you don't even know what is happening. Your wife is very happy your mum does not stay long at your place. This is how to keep the peace. Your wife has "won". She has very minimal contact and no personal relationship with your mother. That is the way most women like it.

How, my mum and my mother in law are very comfortable. It is easier for the children and grandchildren to go visit them than them going round to visit their 6 children and over 20 grand children.

They organise and sponsor annual reunion parties for their children 6 times in a year. Twice during their birthday parties, twice during Easter and twice during Christmas and New year

Now tell me if you mum is Okonji Iweala or has about 4 personal Properties of hers will she be expecting handouts from her children or staying with her children.

She will be the hosting her children and grandchildren
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
The main cause of the fight between most mothers in law and daughters in law, is control for the man or son money.

When both parties ie mothers in law and daughters in law are functionally busy, economically productive and financially independent, rancors and fights are reduced to the barest minimum

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Respect55:

It's obvious you are the problem.

Story
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
sunbreaker:
why she no go gossip your name when you come overnight dey dictate wetin must happen in the family?

Abi o
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
topoftheworld:

Are you not good to her? Why gossiping ur name up&down..

Good to her? Someone that is old enough to be my mum, hubby respect s my own mum, so why wont i? There are some people that cant treat you like theirs no matter what. That is life and you must learn to accept that fate.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lightway:

You're not treating her son well

I love the way nairalanders just come up with whatever comes to their mind. You want make e pursue me go back to my papa house abi? U think its every man that does not know how to handle his home like some confused 'men' run here to complain about little things.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by topoftheworld(m): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
MummyD2020:

Good to her? Someone that is old enough to be my mum, hubby respect s my own mum, so why wont i? There are some people that cant treat you like theirs no matter what. That is life and you must learn to accept that fate.

U have a point at bolded.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Pat081: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bola146:
cool You are so lucky, God bless all the wonderful mother inlove kiss kiss
Amen ooo , my own mother in law have bee calling me that the 50k I send to her can not buy any thing in the market after sending 10k to my wife brother and two of her sisters

1 Like

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
MummyD2020:

Tell satan say make e face front. Troublesome? Na foot mat una like abi? Issorait
dem go soon send you parking
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pat081:
Amen ooo , my own mother in law have bee calling me that the 50k I send to her can not buy any thing in the market after sending 10k to my wife brother and two of her sisters

You are capable, enjoy the game

1 Like

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by gnhpowerhouse: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
chiefobdk2:
Where una dey see money
. Infact ...Mee I can't say oooo
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
BABANGBALI:
dem go soon send you parking

Lol, after u
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Pat081: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

You are capable, enjoy the game
lol , if one don't use his brain they will kill someone
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Justkatty(f): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
kingsceemark:

Try and be a good housewife and good daughter in law too, better things dey hungry you
Sure I'll
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Justkatty(f): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
Joe4real1988:
Yeah, thats becoz the mother-inlaw has seen that the wife is a good woman/blessing to her son and not a thorn in his flesh. You have to be a good woman/wife for you to deserve such a mother-inlaw.
By his grace I'll be a wonderful daughter in-law
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Justkatty(f): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
Wealthoptulent:

I guess she is the wife we all prayed to have! Everything has its price tags
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Justkatty(f): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
Allahismad:

So you never marry?
I dey wait for you �
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Justkatty(f): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
BiggyB242:

Always praying for who will give to you. While can't you pray to God to bless you so can give to others. This gender with give me give me mentality chai.
You're entitled to your own opinion.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Allahismad: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Justkatty:
I dey wait for you �
You fit wait for 15 years?
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Justkatty(f): 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Allahismad:

You fit wait for 15 years?
By then I should be enjoying after birthing all my children.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Allahismad: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Justkatty:
By then I should be enjoying after birthing all my children.
So you no mean to wait for me again?
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Justkatty(f): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
Allahismad:

So you no mean to wait for me again?
Not atall
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Allahismad: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Justkatty:
Not atall
What of next year?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.