Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) (79414 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 3:41am On Dec 21, 2021
Befulfilled:
Some mother in law are not bad
It all depends on the wife
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 3:57am On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=airminem post=108670232]Aish buhari that is our inlaw is there pushing us with her long belly

undecidedWe appreciate our inlaws o[ you better face your front or your life. Amebo!]
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by benqo01(m): 4:13am On Dec 21, 2021
You all saying her mother inlaw is nice,did you know the kind of respect she has for her mother inlaw for her to get such gift? She must have been a good daughter inlaw as well so she deserves it
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 5:11am On Dec 21, 2021
Befulfilled:
the mother in law that remembered to do good such thing is a bridge builder and a wise matured woman,it is the good wise general that wins the battle without fighting(sun tzu,the act of war)
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 21, 2021
God, may I continue to give my mother in law and not the other way round. This is mostly done for a family that is somehow financially incapacitated.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 5:33am On Dec 21, 2021
isaiah4life:
Boss, haba! You for just type without stating the simpleton stuff na.

All the same, Merry Christmas.

Same to u bro !!
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:50am On Dec 21, 2021
When you want to fight her, also post it ooo
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by NoGirlfriend: 6:10am On Dec 21, 2021
and I do hear some stew-pid ladies say dem nor go marry man wey him mama dey alive
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:32am On Dec 21, 2021
Befulfilled:

poverty makes mother in laws to behave some how, such mothers in law see their son as a meal ticket.

If you have a mother in law, that when she is coming to visit her son for a week she will buy food stuffs that will last her son and daughter in law plus their children for over a month and will also gift money to her grandchildren when going back, do you think her daughter in law will complain about her.

Most women complaining about their mothers in law do that, because both of them are competing for the son/husband money.

Women that are financially independent hardly complain about their mothers in law, because they don't have time for rubbish.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:35am On Dec 21, 2021
Ninisun:
God, may I continue to give my mother in law and not the other way round. This is mostly done for a family that is somehow financially incapacitated.

It is a two way thing, we should all pray to be financially capable. This is necessary for parents, in-laws and children, it makes things go fine
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:37am On Dec 21, 2021
isaiah4life:
Nawa. Sharp sharp. You marry this Saturday na. Your mother dey vex ooo.

Is anything wrong with giving your daughter what will help her to make money as a wedding gift
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:41am On Dec 21, 2021
Kellie069:
Na you and your husband money ! She de appreciate una kind gestures to her!!! She’s a nice mother in-law

Is it illegal for a mother in law to have her own money and wealth?

Who told us in this part of the world that one must become poor at old age and can only survive from handouts from their children and relatives?

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:42am On Dec 21, 2021
sonnie10:

She might be doing well on her own too

Exactly
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by POLYGAMY: 6:42am On Dec 21, 2021
Kharol1234:
if you reason her na bad thing?
OYA BOLA146 YOU FIT BE MY SECOND WIFE
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Dragunz: 7:29am On Dec 21, 2021
Austema:
Poverty is what makes this a news

...and yet, you no fit feed 3 times a day. Dunce!
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2021
sunbreaker:
why she no go gossip your name when you come overnight dey dictate wetin must happen in the family?

Abeg leave me ooo
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Tezzi(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2021
I don tire cry
Someone please help me even if na ₦500 make i take chop today tinz has been hard for me 2190283917 UBA God bless the giver
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2021
Knivesout:
grin how we go kno say u are saying d truth

She forget to off phone after we talk finish. I con hear the nonsense. Amongst others
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2021
BABANGBALI:
check yourself. You’re too troublesome, even satan dey complain about you

Tell satan say make e face front. Troublesome? Na foot mat una like abi? Issorait
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2021
KingDash:
bros wetin be mil
Mother-in-law
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by NaBanga: 8:01am On Dec 21, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

poverty makes mother in laws to behave some how, such mothers in law see their son as a meal ticket.

If you have a mother in law, that when she is coming to visit her son for a week she will buy food stuffs that will last her son and daughter in law plus their children for over a month and will also gift money to her grandchildren when going back, do you think her daughter in law will complain about her.

Most women complaining about their mothers in law do that, because both of them are competing for the son/husband money.

Women that are financially independent hardly complain about their mothers in law, because they don't have time for rubbish.

This mother in law issue goes beyond money. How do you explain the hate of mother in laws in Western countries? I am in the U.S. Through my eyes, the hate for mother in laws is even stronger here. The women always accuse the mother of trying to take over their house. Some have even called the police on their husbands' mothers.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by anoda(m): 8:14am On Dec 21, 2021
Agricmoney:
that's good of her

Anyway, Agriculture is life
you into early maturing crops?
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2021
Lucky daughter, caring mum.God bless all the mums in the world
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Respect55(m): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2021
MummyD2020:
My own na to gossip up and down with my name. Come see wetin ur mate dey do ooooooooo
It's obvious you are the problem.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2021
NaBanga:

This mother in law issue goes beyond money. How do you explain the hate of mother in laws in Western countries? I am in the U.S. Through my eyes, the hate for mother in laws is even stronger here. The women always accuse the mother of trying to take over their house. Some have even called the police on their husbands' mothers.

If the mother in law is financially independent, she will maintain her space. My mum or my mother in law hardly to come to my place, rather we are the one that do the visiting. They don't spend more than 2 hours when they come visiting.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Is it illegal for a mother in law to have her own money and wealth?

Who told us in this part of the world that one must become poor at old age and can only survive from handouts from their children and relatives?

Abg shift
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Confidencemama: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2021
There are still good mother in laws because my mother is one, my brothers wife praise my mother as if she is her biological mother of which I wish she is my mother in law too
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2021
She is a good daughter in-law...
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by NaBanga: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

If the mother in law is financially independent, she will maintain her space. My mum or my mother in law hardly to come to my place, rather we are the one that do the visiting. They don't spend more than 2 hours when they come visiting.

What you are saying here does not apply in the Western world. Even if the mother is a millionaire, the wife will still complain about the mother in law. I suspect your mother in law does not come to your place because she does not feel welcome. I was talking with a white lady a few weeks ago about her daughter in law. The woman was in pain because she says her son's wife is limiting her time with the grandchildren. The daughter in law has accused her of trying to take over her home. She said she is just giving her son "space" because of this matter. I have an Asian coworker who is ready to divorce, because her mother in law is trying to "take over" her marriage. None of these people are in poverty.
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by rollywise(m): 8:42am On Dec 21, 2021
Congratulations. But Sha behave well hence forth coz any Bleep up from you, na there you go know say na your bride price then return with style so. Lol. No mind me o. You have a mother in your mother in-law. Hold her tight
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2021
That's nice !
That's a good lesson for her to learn from so that she can give out such gesture to her daughter in-law when she becomes mother in-law too
Re: Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2021
NaBanga:

What you are saying here does not apply in the Western world. Even if the mother is a millionaire, the wife will still complain about the mother in law. I suspect your mother in law does not come to your place because she does not feel welcome. I was talking with a white lady a few weeks ago about her daughter in law. The woman was in pain because she says her son's wife is limiting her time with the grandchildren. The daughter in law has accused her of trying to take over her home. She said she is just giving her son "space" because of this matter. I have an Asian coworker who is ready to divorce, because her mother in law is trying to "take over" her marriage. None of these people are in poverty.

I live 30 minutes drive, my 3 bedroom apartment is small for her. She has domestic staff to take care of her needs, we go visiting every weekend

All she needs from us is to call her regularly, was surprised when she gave a gift of 500k to the kids during the lockdown because my business was seriously affected during that period .

If you respect yourself, your space and you are financially independent nobody will give you trash, na the daughter in law sef that will be trying to get close to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.