Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) (45231 Views)

Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) / James Brown Storms His Village For Deliverance After Suffering Spiritual Attacks / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi And Zazu Crooner, Portable Reconcile, Hug Each Other (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by seunmsg(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
He should not be denied his dues no matter what. That you helped someone does not mean you should cheat him. Kogbagidi or whatever he calls himself is not God. If he stops working with him, another promoter will work with him.

Portable is already a star and he has the biggest street banger this December to his name. Whatever their disagreement, they should find a way to settle it outside of social media.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Miller232: 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Protein0:

You’re right but don’t you think this Portable guy could have handled it better?
There are bully bosses in virtually all walks of life. Na endurance and patience be the key.
Its too early now he hasn't used 1 month as a known artiste dem don start to dey rip am off
Looking at that guy they should be blessing him with money not ripping him off

14 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Lee99: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Miller232:

i swear bro e be like say you sabi Wetin dey my mind
If e easy make pocolee enter studio na
3k dollars u give am 600 how now?
Dem release song pocolee put him name for front like say na him get song
Pocolee no be big celeb to me after legwork
Which dance him sabi again
Him dey mad the weyrey come dey form hypeman grin
No mind the fool if I jam am for backstage for any show I fit use vex shift him jaw

7 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Bignuell(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Protein0:

You’re right but don’t you think this Portable guy could have handled it better?
There are bully bosses in virtually all walks of life. Na endurance and patience be the key.
Wise words on the last sentence. You no go blame am sha, na wizzy dollars we dey talk here grin grin He could have handled it better. I just hope they settle it sha
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Antoeni(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
See Career wey never Start , don Die.
Stupid Boy,
Say No to Hard Drugs
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by jcent2611: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
omo poco lee na fool ohhh,,,haba just like dat....oga u too go embarass urself ohh....u must be a wicked fellow..
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Aguilar(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
I dey wonder were them discover that local fool from. Instead of you to be grateful. You are being hateful.

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Miller232: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lee99:

No mind the fool if I jam am for backstage for any show I fit use vex shift him jaw
Na bad thing I swear that portable guy really needs money to push himself up
Person wey u suppose dey give money you still dey rip am join

7 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by CodedHustler: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Protein0: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bignuell:
Wise words on the last sentence. You no go blame am sha, na wizzy dollars we dey talk here grin grin He could have handled it better. I just hope they settle it sha
Olamide will wade in to help them sort it
He’s a rare breed in the music industry.

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by bisqit: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
blasterman:

Na mushin boy according to one of his songs.

well mushin na village too so all join

But peer pressure person spray some one may be 2000$-3000$ and u come give am 600$ for this time of the year.

E easy to provoke

People have provoked on less
na sangoota boy. omo was ni. koshi
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Jaysleeves(m): 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lee99:
Anyone who says the portable guy bleeped up is a useless person, omo you no fit oppress me for this life be you who, God give me mouth I must talk, Bleep them hungry poco Lee, shameless fool, them spray person $3k you no even give am $1k or $1500 because he no need money abi, useless people, yahoo boys forming musicians.
you're right infact that's what it ought to be but guyman u see life nor be so .. that's why you need wisdom , that money na change compared to the platform wey him don get. my brother some times he good to play mugu to gain trust from the masters to teach you in full.. go read laws of power and u will understand certain things in life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Lee99: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Miller232:

Na bad thing I swear that portable guy really needs money to push himself up
Person wey u suppose dey give money you still dey rip am join
The poco lee guy na ripper on a norms na God go catch am one day, he go rip bad market them go teach am a thing or two about the streets

5 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one

I feel portables pain as an artist, but what he didn't understand is that he has to compromise and learn the game before Bursting out from their promotional fetters, but I think with this his little fame he must have a solid platform for future productive musical endeavors

May the good Lord in his infinite Grace Continue to guide me with wisdom when I finally have a breakthrough in my music career

The industry is not too hot for Hell.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Lee99: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jaysleeves:
you're right infact that's what it ought to be but guyman u see life nor be so .. that's why you need wisdom , that money na change compared to the platform wey him don get. my brother some times he good to play mugu to gain trust from to masters to teach you in full.. go read laws of power and u will understand certain things in life.
No be for free money, if na royalties and other things no wahala, but no be for money wey person spray me haba

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Protein0: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Miller232:

Its too early now he hasn't used 1 month as a known artiste dem don start to dey rip am off
Looking at that guy they should be blessing him with money not ripping him off
Unfortunately, that’s how that industry is.
Promoters and Marketers bn dey rip artistes off since 1800

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by kolaaderin: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
adelaja70:

IF you are not a fool... You suppose know say, everywhere is home for any Yoruba person in Yoruba Land. Kadafun o
Ase wa.

6 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
Perfecttouch:
You can take a pig away from the mud but you can't take the mud away from the pig..
He was fortunate, but his village people hacked his sense...
So many people made so many sacrifices to get to where they are today..
Ordinary 1.5m scatter this one sense..
Wizzy wey spend the money, did he know what he sacrificed?
sacrifices need to be made..... That yr when us start do crypto naso dem play us.. but na that playing go make you learn wela!!

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by yorubakid: 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
adelaja70:
[s]
IF you are not a fool... You suppose know say, everywhere is home for any Yoruba person in Yoruba Land. Kadafun o[/s]
Thrash!!! Every Nigerian have the same right too in the same Lagos,it was Nigerian money that was used in developing it and not your father's money..

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
Newboss:
Another guy in Lagos will take him in.

Na this kind opportunity I dey like. This guy na free spirit. You have to let them roam. Na Davido sabi handle this type. All these yeye contract no be for this type.

Why dem go spray me money you go collect am and try to oppress me join? See, who dey ground no dey fear fall.

I no dey understand Yoruba, but I dey feel the guy energy
Watimagbo grin Poco sef fonno chase am Sha!
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Imustnottalk: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jaysleeves:
you're right infact that's what it ought to be but guyman u see life nor be so .. that's why you need wisdom , that money na change compared to the platform wey him don get. my brother some times he good to play mugu to gain trust from to masters to teach you in full.. go read laws of power and u will understand certain things in life.
the best comment so far you keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by emsco(m): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Newboss:
Another guy in Lagos will take him in.

Na this kind opportunity I dey like. This guy na free spirit. You have to let them roam. Na Davido sabi handle this type. All these yeye contract no be for this type.

Why dem go spray me money you go collect am and try to oppress me join? See, who dey ground no dey fear fall.

I no dey understand Yoruba, but I dey feel the guy energy
I'm sure you don't now how music business work here. Let's see who will like associate with him after having issue with people at the top.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by GenAbacha(m): 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jaysleeves:
The right thing should be his 3k dolls be given to him in full however been street smart the boy for lockup , him fuckup . See O.T is necessary to survive in this business , small fame oga don dey call out on Instagram, that shows the kind of way he reasons. Davido can't go near this guy because this kind persons go Sabi cast deals.

Well said.

Poco bleeped up. Him wan run street guy street.

Portable bleeped up. For street, your oga fit collect any percentage wey him like from your first money.

Kogbagidi sef loose guard. There are just some people you should never vouch for.

Davido? Him no go even put mouth. Portable no even be like person wey dem fit give work visa for shows abroad with that him face and attitude. Davido has a brand to protect.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by mkoabiola: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
DonBenny77:
Davido go come rent house for am now.
Nigerian music industry be like nollywood
Hahahhaha
I don laugh tire.

One good Samaritan go co do eye service abd over Sabi to rescue d boi career.

Hahahhaha
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Portable, Zazuh Zeh, Poco Lee, Kogbadi whatever....

What exactly are these?!! I smell street urchin all over! undecided

Agents of noisome pestilence!

2 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Inkling:
The guy was badly brought up, he can't go far with the way he talks and behave.
Nice sneakers, though. U look good
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Shinzokiyotake(m): 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
is not fair because they took the advantage knowing the guy is not well educated and he does not have intellect friends to back him up they are now using the advantage to cash out big time from his sweat, he messed up big time by ranting online because he is new into the system but is not reasonable enough to send him parking. Something fishy is cooking at the backyard

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by foleskay(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
If the guy knows his onions,this is an opportunity for him to blow,cos he already has a platform and name. He could go solo and start dropping bangers if truly he has content and not oshinachi type of artist. That kogbagidi went to far I think. Shey na him give him zazzu zee ni. Make olamide sign the oy into ybnl make dem dey drop hits dey go

2 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Som497: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Aguilar:
I dey wonder were them discover that local fool from. Instead of you to be grateful. You are being hateful.
u are a big fool for depicting the foolishness inherent in your useless family. Bastardised bastard.

5 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by GenAbacha(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
foleskay:
If the guy knows his onions,this is an opportunity for him to blow,cos he already has a platform and name. He could go solo and start dropping bangers if truly he has content and not oshinachi type of artist. That kogbagidi went to far I think. Shey na him give him zazzu zee ni. Make olamide sign the oy into ybnl make dem dey drop hits dey go

If going solo was that easy, he wouldn’t have done a song with Olamide in the first place.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Miller232: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
Protein0:

Unfortunately, that’s how that industry is.
Promoters and Marketers bn dey rip artistes off since 1800
Av been noticing that thing since I downloaded the song on audiomack
On audiomack the song is pocolee ft portable and Olamide how
The song was uploaded on pocolee's official acct on audiomack they are really planning to rip that guy off
To get hit song untop that him lyrics no be small thing oooh
If e easy mke pocolee enter studio himself na
I support that guy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight / Funmilayo Ogunsola 'Ijewuru' Dies Of Heart Attack / Sexy Photos: Omotola Replies Fan (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.