Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) (45226 Views)

Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) / James Brown Storms His Village For Deliverance After Suffering Spiritual Attacks / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi And Zazu Crooner, Portable Reconcile, Hug Each Other (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Ayomi90: 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

I'm yet to see Lagosians claiming other parts of yoruba lands it's always other miscreants from their slum states always claiming Lagosians.. I'm yet to see a Lagosian become a commissioner or hold any post in other Yoruba states..
And for your info, Nigerians developed Lagos with Nigerian money and not yorubas
.yorubas should go and develop their brown roof states
Lol, how many Lagosian you know? No go back to ur red mud village Mr Cannibal, abi u too wan claim Lagosian? grin grin. Chibuzor

Lagos seems to be ur London, Yorubas that own it sef doesn't make noise. For ur info Lagos has developed before the name Nigeria came in and even during the regional government Lagos is still developed with income from it used to develop other regions. The Western region then makes the highest income even if u take Lagos out of it, Oyo, Ondo are generating good income while ur South East states has nothing to show. U nw carry ur flat head to tell us Nigeria developed Lagos, I tot u said Igbos developed Lagos before ni. Mumu

7 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by tunashg: 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Badoo and slim case done plead on potable behalf

2 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Differentiate:
Nigar was sprayed money by wiz you started picking the money on the ground , threw a little of it to the crowd , then you later posted it on your timeline that the money sprayed on portable that you picked was over $3k. Out of $3k you gave portable $600 taking the rest .
Now the question that should be asked is ;
Are you the one wiz sprayed the money on .?
You're apparently not the owner of the money the guy fought for his rights but in a wrong way..
Let's be honest, they did the guy bad, e no suppose be like that.

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Let's be honest, they did the guy bad, e no suppose be like that.
May God deliver us from people who are stronger than us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by yorubakid: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ayomi90:
[s]
Lol, how many Lagosian you know? No go back to ur red mud village Mr Cannibal, abi u too wan claim Lagosian? grin grin. Chibuzor [/s]

I'm sure that you since left your ibadam slum filled with Brown roofs,you haven't returned back to see your people.. No Wonder most afonja villages looks abandoned and deserted since all their sons and daughters have left for Lagos to do agbero work.. they now left their states for ritaulists and skull miners.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by diplomat058(m): 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

I'm yet to see Lagosians claiming other parts of yoruba lands it's always other miscreants from their slum states always claiming Lagosians.. I'm yet to see a Lagosian become a commissioner or hold any post in other Yoruba states
lol. It's human nature to gravitate towards better life. There are also many Yorubas of Eko origins in other parts of the SW. Even in a place like UAE, I am sure other emiratis tend towards Dubai and Abu Dhabi for obvious reasons. You cannot mock them for it. Thats human nature and luckily for them, they are all bonded by blood and nationhood. The same is the case for all Yorubas be it from Òkun in Kogi, Porto Novo (Ajashe), (Egun) in Benin Republic, Ibadan in central SW, or Yorubas from the deep swathes of Ondo waterlogged Nigerdelta townships. As long as you are Yorùbá, you are covered by blood and love and we can all lay claim to all aspects of the SW and beyond as our fatherland.

I stayed in ebonyi for a year and the kind of animosity and land tussle wars and I saw, I understand your pain when you see this sort of oneness amongst us in Yorubaland. When Nigeria finally breaks up, you will understand who is who better then. But we will consider permanent residencies for those of you who have been absorbed and naturalized into the Yorùbá cultural fold. But you must take on sub Yorùbá identity and pledge allegiance to the nation as a whole in language, culture and patriotism.

13 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Ayomi90: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

I'm sure that you since left your ibadam slum filled with Brown roofs,you haven't returned back to see your people.. No Wonder most afonja villages looks abandoned and deserted since all their sons and daughters have left for Lagos to do agbero work.. they now left their states for ritaulists and skull miners.
Low self esteem, see him use Yorubakid as nick grin grin , u are even ashamed to identify with ur tribe. God bless Yorubas.

IGR generated from Ibadan brown roof pass all ur South East states joined together. Ogun State IGR beat all ur South East join d together, that is what we want ND last time I checked flat heads are the ones renting those brown roofs, u see them selling bread ND gala in Ibadan Challenge. shocked grin

5 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by blingxx(m): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Send him back to trenches not village.

But I like as the guy voice out but coming online was wrong tho. If this matter no settle make poco no go near sango those trench weed boys go spoil his face.

grin grin ;Dthis tin funny ... As i be sango boy Na werey full here
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
If Davido send for this guy lasan, the next year this guy go big pass all of them...

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Revolva(m): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
As for me

The three of them own the song right

They can. Place it on any of their streaming platform

Poco Lee was fast to upload it on his audiomack

Portable self never even get audiomack acc see how stupid he is

Olamide no send dat song on a real he did it for portable that just it

The thing is Poco Lee should either edit the name to Portable X olamide x pocolee instead of the way he did it Poco Lee x portable x olamide .

Or he delete it totally and for the 3k uSd na there you go I ow say portable self no get sense hahaha

He does not know that every body in d team is suppose to share the funds that is being sprayed on him ....wat does he tink the people taking care of his progress gonna eat ....

Na e sabi if he like make he bite the finger that feeds him after all his music is not the type that last ...to the listener ear

2 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Lordedifice1: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
You no see how e be
Local Drug addict wey no dy reason alaye wey never start work.
Poco lee pick your money why not report him
Due that highness igbo weed wouldn't allow think straight its better they send him out,if this guy fit crase like this. Una blow finish u go do video dy call poco lee wey don blow.
Ok if poco lee did wrong by picking your money does it warrant you to call out his name abeg make dem send am psychiatric hospital abeg

Nonsense.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by yorubakid: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ayomi90:
[s]
Low self esteem, see him use Yorubakid as nick grin grin , u are even ashamed to identify with ur tribe. God bless Yorubas.

IGR generated from Ibadan brown roof pass all ur South East states joined together. Ogun State IGR beat all ur South East join d together, that is what we want ND last time I checked flat heads are the ones renting those brown roofs, u see them selling bread ND gala in Ibadan Challenge. shocked grin[/s]

Same IGR that ibadam ogun can't use to sponsor their budget while state like Anambra with IGR are able to sponsor their own budget.. Ogun state with all the IGR is still owning workers there salary,most of the roads in the shithole is dead..no good road in that slum but they claim they have high IGR greater than America and China combined.

The failure of a governor they elected is still borrowing to pay salary..
I spit all on afonja heads!! Tueh!!! Very useless tribe, you all need to go back to your brothers in Togo and Benin where you all came from..
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Caboceer: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Miiscreants everywhere
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Ayomi90: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

Same IGR that ibadam ogun can't use to sponsor their budget while state like Anambra with IGR are able to sponsor their own budget.. Ogun state with all the IGR is still owning workers there salary,most of the roads in the shithole is dead..no good road in that slum but they claim they have high IGR greater than America and China combined.

The failure of a governor they elected is still borrowing to pay salary..
I spit all on afonja heads!! Tueh!!! Very useless tribe, you all need to go back to your brothers in Togo and Benin where you all came from..

Ahah, shebi na Unna dey Waka like Israelites. You said you migrated from Israel na, mumu people left Israel ND came to West Africa, suffer body.

How far Chibuzor, shey u dey go village for Christmas? Dis one wey dey don carry unna Anambra Election Tribunal to Ilorin.

You sure say dem no go chop ur skin ND liver use am prepare egusi soup?

5 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by tiger28: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:
Another afonja from slums of ogun state who is not from Lagos but still come and tell other Nigerians to go back to their state.. that's how most of these afonjas leave their slums in different SW states,come to lagos and start constituting nusiances in Lagos while telling other tribes to leave Lagos for them..most of them forgot their villages and start claiming Lagosians
AFGHANEASTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by mdgreen(m): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Poco Lee and co Bleep up big time. Nigeria greedy nature wouldn't let them see how thing are done. Because you promote him don't give you the right to oppress him. Whether they like it or not the guy done blow for music.if to say I be good music promoter I for pick this guy up from where they stop is a good ground to leverage on zazuu recent fame to hit the music industry. At the end poco Lee and co are still the loser. What this guy need is rules of engagement, if you guys agreed that money sprayed on stage goes to promoter then he make a bad move, but if it is the other way round, then poco Lee and co. Na pussy them be.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
GetMeRight:

You're helping someone doesn't mean you have absolute right to cheat him and treat him like a trash. That's a loss for kogbagidi, the guy is already known
the guy is already known, what if he doesn't have content and not creative?
Slimcase and that legbegbe crooner comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by yorubakid: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ayomi90:
[s]

Ahah, shebi na Unna dey Waka like Israelites. You said you migrated from Israel na, mumu people left Israel ND came to West Africa, suffer body.

How far Chibuzor, shey u dey go village for Christmas? Dis one wey dey don carry unna Anambra Election Tribunal to Ilorin.

You sure say dem no go chop ur skin ND liver use am prepare egusi soup? [/s]

I'm already in my village for the Xmas..

I can't say the same for you, I'm sure that since you came to lagos, you haven't gone to your village to see your people.. once an average afonja man goes to lagos,he forgets his origin and start claiming Lagosian
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Estellie: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Inkling:
The guy was badly brought up, he can't go far with the way he talks and behave.
Wetin concern agbero with upbringing? These guys live life like its a jungle, most of them never experienced motherly love or care. Most started surviving on their own at the age of 7. Na street them be and nothing concern upbringing with street life.

3 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
adelaja70:

IF you are not a fool... You suppose know say, everywhere is home for any Yoruba person in Yoruba Land. Kadafun o
kadafun o.. no, this yoruba na original spoken by an elder...
Ekurole sir... Ori idobale ni MO wa...
Never knew we have elders on this forum

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
jcent2611:
omo poco lee na fool ohhh,,,haba just like dat....oga u too go embarass urself ohh....u must be a wicked fellow..
poco introduced Bella smurda to the street..
The guy should have spoken to poco and voice out is grievance instead of coming online
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Modphase: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
The money they spray him why did he not pick it or why give the money to poco lee in the first place. If he feels too big to pick money sprayed no him problem be that but if there is a pre arrangement with poco lee to pick money on his behalf he should return the entire sum picked n the Zazu can settle him if he so desire.

Nonetheless the Zazu guy does not have to call anyone out at this stage of his career rather he should concentrate on his future understanding other opportunities will show up where he stand in beta stead on negotiations. My 2 cent, not every thing get settle with call out. Even the uploaded song can be corrected with lout noise.

Bignuell:
Bro this your talk na cap. Check itunes, poco lee uploaded the song with his name, shey na him get the song. Secondly, you don hear say dem they collect money from artist hand wey dem spray am for performance, this is not money from streams, not performance money, dash money na him you dey talk like this. If you want to collect money for your sacrifices, then wait till his royalties come. This goes on to show that na fake love full this our industry. If you see bad thing, dey talk. To hell with scarifices. So poco lee cannot be the bigger person and let go of it abi
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Ayomi90: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

I'm already in my village for the Xmas..

I can't say the same for you, I'm sure that since you came to lagos, you haven't gone to your village to see your people.. once an average afonja man goes to lagos,he forgets his origin and start claiming Lagosian
A Yoruba man can claim anywhere in Yoruba land, we are children of Oduduwa tongue

I am from Ogun State, I am from Ilorin, from Ekiti, Oyo, Lagos, Ondo, Osun, I enter any as I wish. Those are my states, if e pain u go Kee yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by SouthWestBlood(m): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
vincentbravo:
How did he count the money when wiz was spraying him to know it was $3k. Call a spade a spade.

Well, that's what's making the rounds. And so far, Pocolee has not come out to say otherwise.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by SouthWestBlood(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ayomi90:

A Yoruba man can claim anywhere in Yoruba land, we are children of Oduduwa tongue

I am from Ogun State, I am from Ilorin, from Ekiti, Oyo, Lagos, Ondo, Osun, I enter any as I wish. Those are my states, if e pain u go Kee yourself.

You are correct. The states are just names created by Human beings.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by nachisunday(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nairalanders be calming down now, but the zazuu suppose know say him neva get level. Say na little by little, but this kind cheating neva reach the level to call out on socia medium. Lol
What i am thinking is pocolee may be trying some freeky game with him to know the kind of person he is.

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by adelaja70(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Perfecttouch:
kadafun o.. no, this yoruba na original spoken by an elder...
Ekurole sir... Ori idobale ni MO wa...
Never knew we have elders on this forum
Lmao!!!!.....
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Burgerlomo: 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Newboss:
Another guy in Lagos will take him in.

Na this kind opportunity I dey like. This guy na free spirit. You have to let them roam. Na Davido sabi handle this type. All these yeye contract no be for this type.

Why dem go spray me money you go collect am and try to oppress me join? See, who dey ground no dey fear fall.

I no dey understand Yoruba, but I dey feel the guy energy

You get the point man, another person will grab him sharp sharp.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Burgerlomo: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Holafizz:
Man no be God....

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Bignuell(m): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Perfecttouch:
when kiss Daniel talk say na kabal, shebi una talk say na lie
Na now i understand wetin him mean. I just like kizz and timaya. Make music and mind their business
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
"Comments on this thread best capture why the political class will always ride on the masses. Portable is not out of line in any way. His approach may be crude as he is perceived to be uneducated and rough but there is no denying that Poco Lee has been milking him.

Poco Lee's name comes first while Portable and Olamide are regarded as featured acts in the song. This is not a common mistake but a well calculated attempt at profiting off someone considered to be unenlightened, ignorant and uneducated. The song was done with by Portable and Olamide but Poco Lee's name found its way to the track name. He is neither a DJ, nor an executive producer.

Royalties, awards, recognitions, and other accolades the song will get in the nearest future will all go to Poco Lee because the track name suggests he owns the song but Portable is the one getting the recognition.

The Nigerian music industry might be a 'dog eat dog' affair but this is unprecedented. The Dollar issue is of no concern to me but Poco Lee is definitely not helping this Sango act. Unfortunately, he will be kicked back to where he crawled out from but this whole charade gives an idea into how label owners and industry helpers lift artists to their doom—they make the money while they leave the fame to the artists and even control how much the artists take home".

An average Nigerian youth is senseless.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Nicki Minaj And Her Sister, Who Is Prettier(pics) / Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight / Majek Fashek@ Felabration: Dragging The Legend Back To Rehab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.