Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) (45236 Views)

Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) / James Brown Storms His Village For Deliverance After Suffering Spiritual Attacks / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi And Zazu Crooner, Portable Reconcile, Hug Each Other (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by foleskay(m): 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:
Another afonja from slums of ogun state who is not from Lagos but still come and tell other Nigerians to go back to their state.. that's how most of these afonjas leave their slums in different SW states,come to lagos and start constituting nusiances in Lagos while telling other tribes to leave Lagos for them..most of them forgot their villages and start claiming Lagosians
You must be one of those nyanmiris whose houses just got demolished by lasg. I can feel ur pain..its a thing of joy grin

3 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Bignuell(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Protein0:

Olamide will wade in to help them sort it
He’s a rare breed in the music industry.
No lies
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by lexy2014: 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Poco lee, kogbagidi, portable...what type of names are these. I was getting confused trying to keep up with d names, with who said what and who did what

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by KiNg0G: 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
emsco:

I'm sure you don't now how music business work here. Let's see who will like associate with him after having issue with people at the top.
Poco Lee and kobagidi dey top of where?

Fûck of here

2 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by snoopz: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
Inkling:
The guy was badly brought up, he can't go far with the way he talks and behave.

Na people like you dey collect 2 cups of garri and rice for another 4 years...
He was cheated, and he soro soke, and you're saying he was badly brought up

4 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Slurity(m): 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
When did Sango Ota become a village. People can give a dog bad name to kill it sha.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by foleskay(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
GenAbacha:

If going solo was that easy, he wouldn’t have done a song with Olamide in the first place.
Yeah.he needed a platform initially,that's why he collabo with olamide. And to his luck..he don hit. Mk he enter studio drop another banger and he's made. Those promoters are bad belles. Ask tubaba wetin kennis do am
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Titugirl:
What are all these strange names ?
grin
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by yorubakid: 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
foleskay:
[s]
You must be one of those nyanmiris whose houses just got demolished by lasg. I can feel ur pain..its a thing of joy grin[/s]
Go back to your slum in oshun state and stop constituting nusiance for us in Lagos . You people have flooded agberos everywhere in Lagos
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by porthouse7(f): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:
Another afonja from slums of ogun state who is not from Lagos but still come and tell other Nigerians to go back to their state.. that's how most of these afonjas leave their slums in different SW states,come to lagos and start constituting nusiances in Lagos while telling other tribes to leave Lagos for them..most of them forgot their villages and start claiming Lagosians
mumu any yoruba is a lagosian, stop attaching other tribe to lagos

7 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Omicronvaccine:
Kogbagidi Sends Zazu Zeh Crooner, Portable, Packing Back to His Village (Photos, Video)

Rising singer and Zazu crooner, Portable, has been sent packing back to his village in Ogun state by his benefactor, IgbereTV reports.

International show promoter, Kogbagidi, sent the rising star packing after he called out popular dancer Poco Lee on social media.

Kogbagidi, had people pack Portable’s belongings and said he should be returned to his village in Sango Ota, Ogun state.

In a video shared on the promoter’s page, he was heard asking the Zazu star if he ever collected a dime from his hand despite all he had done for him. Portable confirmed that Kogbagidi had truly not collected money from him.

Kogbagidi then asked Portable why he was then worried about the money with Poco Lee. The promoter added that the Zazu star did not have a single bit of common sense and told those around him who tried to plead to lead the singer out of his premises.

Portable was heard protesting in the background and claiming that they were sending him packing now that the Zazu song was reigning. Kogbagidi added that he needed his space and the Zazu singer should be taken away. He also said if the singer had been monitored, he wouldn’t have called out Poco Lee online.

In the caption of the post, Kogbagidi wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXvfaCqozob/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIjjAj75lA4

https://igberetvnews.com/1409968/kogbagidi-sends-zazu-zeh-crooner-portable-packing-back-village-photos-video/
What pocolee did is bad , why steal the guy dollar , portable too needs money him too na human being

3 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by baralatie(m): 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
AsapTeddy:
Village people don update this one software to current version.
CHai
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by mixta140: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Newboss:
Another guy in Lagos will take him in.

Na this kind opportunity I dey like. This guy na free spirit. You have to let them roam. Na Davido sabi handle this type. All these yeye contract no be for this type.

Why dem go spray me money you go collect am and try to oppress me join? See, who dey ground no dey fear fall.

I no dey understand Yoruba, but I dey feel the guy energy
Baba... your sense no go dry... what I was just telling someone here
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by diplomat058(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:
lol. Stop exposing your foolishness. Lagos and indeed all parts of Yorubaland are a commonwealth to every Omoluabi yoruba person. We are a nation and will remain so. Jealous folks like you can only cry harder in protest of what God has given us - sense of nationhood love and oneness in Yorubaland

7 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by baralatie(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
lexy2014:
Poco lee, kogbagidi, portable...what type of names are these. I was getting confused trying to keep up with d names, with who said what and who did what
grin
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by azammi(m): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dem look the guy like nobody say dem fit corner em that’s why they did so . I de pity the guy like this . It’s not easy everybody won chop you when you talk you become enemy. Nobody Love anybody na use dem de use ni.
Olayetan:
Poco sef no try for this one, nah money wey them spray am na, they no get any right over that money.

So if person dash am money for backstage, will they claim part of it?

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Ayomi90: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:
Lagos is a Yoruba state, every Yorubas are welcome in any Yoruba state be it Lagos, Ekiti, Osun, Ogun etc. If you ain't Yoruba it's a different something. We don't have boundaries coz we are children of Oduduwa. Only the Igbos say someone is OSU.

7 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
talktimi:
Effects of hard drugs most likely crystal meth cool

Do u mean meth

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by inumidun2010(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
I don't really like the GUY'S song.. but RIPPING HIM cos he's a NOVICE is a NO NO....
If na US now, one angry FAN might just PUMP that POCO WETIN BULLETS ....
GO SCHOOL , GO SCHOOL but you TALK SAY SCHOOL NA SCAM...
SCHOOLING and STREET OT na better COMBO.. An EDUCATED SINGER would have REPORTED that POCO LEE to AUDIOMACK himself with PROOF...
No be you write song 4 me, you come upload am behind ME.... BETTER CASE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Ttjj: 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Clout broke people online
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Oluf3mi(m): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Worriedwife:
Davido will help him

Oya.. tuale!!! Davido second in command

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tobidarker02:

So if na you you, you go keep quiet
Una get mind sha
Poco lee upload that song as his own and out of 1.2million of his own money he gave him 300k
Put yourself in his shoes
greater things will come.. Ask the likes of kiss Daniel, wizkid, techno

2 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Ayomi90: 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Antoeni:
See Career wey never Start , don Die.
Stupid Boy,
Say No to Hard Drugs
Wettin die? You should be afraid for Poco Lee career instead. D guy don bring d fool down.

2 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bignuell:
Bro this your talk na cap. Check itunes, poco lee uploaded the song with his name, shey na him get the song. Secondly, you don hear say dem they collect money from artist hand wey dem spray am for performance, this is not money from streams, not performance money, dash money na him you dey talk like this. If you want to collect money for your sacrifices, then wait till his royalties come. This goes on to show that na fake love full this our industry. If you see bad thing, dey talk. To hell with scarifices. So poco lee cannot be the bigger person and let go of it abi
when kiss Daniel talk say na kabal, shebi una talk say na lie

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lee99:

No mind the fool if I jam am for backstage for any show I fit use vex shift him jaw
You dey vex o grin
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by emsco(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

Poco Lee and kobagidi dey top of where?

Fûck of here
You are big mumu.. imagine se kogbagidi don spoil the platfom mr zazoo is currently using before meeting him. How zazo go take make waves and get shows this decemeber?

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by yorubakid: 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
diplomat058:
[s]lol. Stop exposing your foolishness. Lagos and indeed all parts of Yorubaland are a commonwealth to every Omoluabi yoruba person. We are a nation and will remain so. Jealous folks like you can only cry harder in protest of what God has given us - sense of nationhood love and oneness in Yorubaland[/s]
I'm yet to see Lagosians claiming other parts of yoruba lands it's always other miscreants from their slum states always claiming Lagosians.. I'm yet to see a Lagosian become a commissioner or hold any post in other Yoruba states

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by yorubakid: 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ayomi90:
[s]
Lagos is a Yoruba state, every Yorubas are welcome in any Yoruba state be it Lagos, Ekiti, Osun, Ogun etc. If you ain't Yoruba it's a different something. We don't have boundaries coz we are children of Oduduwa. Only the Igbos say someone is OSU[/s].
I'm yet to see Lagosians claiming other parts of yoruba lands it's always other miscreants from their slum states always claiming Lagosians.. I'm yet to see a Lagosian become a commissioner or hold any post in other Yoruba states..
And for your info, Nigerians developed Lagos with Nigerian money and not yorubas
.yorubas should go and develop their brown roof states

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Lee99: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You dey vex o grin
grin grin my guy if rippers don do you something you go understand my anger
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by yorubakid: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
porthouse7:
mumu any yoruba is a lagosian, stop attaching other tribe to lagos
I'm yet to see Lagosians claiming other parts of yoruba lands it's always other miscreants from their slum states always claiming Lagosians.. I'm yet to see a Lagosian become a commissioner or hold any post in other Yoruba states..
And for your info, Nigerians developed Lagos with Nigerian money and not yorubas
.yorubas should go and develop their brown roof states... Every Nigerian that resides in Lagos is a Lagosian and have every right..
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by GetMeRight: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Inkling:
The guy was badly brought up, he can't go far with the way he talks and behave.
Perfecttouch:
You can take a pig away from the mud but you can't take the mud away from the pig..
He was fortunate, but his village people hacked his sense...
So many people made so many sacrifices to get to where they are today..
Ordinary 1.5m scatter this one sense..
Wizzy wey spend the money, did he know what he sacrificed?

You're helping someone doesn't mean you have absolute right to cheat him and treat him like a trash. That's a loss for kogbagidi, the guy is already known

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz / Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You / Teni Collects Phone From Fan Recording Her On Stage, Then Rocks Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.