Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) (45232 Views)

Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) / James Brown Storms His Village For Deliverance After Suffering Spiritual Attacks / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi And Zazu Crooner, Portable Reconcile, Hug Each Other (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Burgerlomo: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Olayetan:
Poco sef no try for this one, nah money wey them spray am na, they no get any right over that money.

So if person dash am money for backstage, will they claim part of it?

Don't mind them they suppose to give him all his money
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by davillian(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Who need money pass inside this boy and them.....
Money sprayed on him is his regardless....
If na me oh na my dead body them go carry commot from that house if my 3k no complete.....
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Stevyne: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
"Comments on this thread best capture why the political class will always ride on the masses. Portable is not out of line in any way. His approach may be crude as he is perceived to be uneducated and rough but there is no denying that Poco Lee has been milking him.

Poco Lee's name comes first while Portable and Olamide are regarded as featured acts in the song. This is not a common mistake but a well calculated attempt at profiting off someone considered to be unenlightened, ignorant and uneducated. The song was done with by Portable and Olamide but Poco Lee's name found its way to the track name. He is neither a DJ, nor an executive producer.

Royalties, awards, recognitions, and other accolades the song will get in the nearest future will all go to Poco Lee because the track name suggests he owns the song but Portable is the one getting the recognition.

The Nigerian music industry might be a 'dog eat dog' affair but this is unprecedented. The Dollar issue is of no concern to me but Poco Lee is definitely not helping this Sango act. Unfortunately, he will be kicked back to where he crawled out from but this whole charade gives an idea into how label owners and industry helpers lift artists to their doom—they make the money while they leave the fame to the artists and even control how much the artists take home".

An average Nigerian youth is senseless.
Well orchestrated
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Bignuell(m): 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Modphase:
The money they spray him why did he not pick it or why give the money to poco lee in the first place. If he feels too big to pick money sprayed no him problem be that but if there is a pre arrangement with poco lee to pick money on his behalf he should return the entire sum picked n the Zazu can settle him if he so desire.

Nonetheless the Zazu guy does not have to call anyone out at this stage of his career rather he should concentrate on his future understanding other opportunities will show up where he stand in beta stead on negotiations. My 2 cent, not every thing get settle with call out. Even the uploaded song can be corrected with lout noise.

How can he pick money while performing bro?? Feels too big?? Did you watch the video, if he had concentrated on picking the money, i believe we would have called him names. I believe at a point, poco lee became his friend, he trusted him to allow him pick that money and since there was no pre arrangement, poco lee is bound to return every cent because it was not his. I know he does not have to call him out but i believe he would have message him and trust me, you can't tell the extent one could go after being ignored. Now when it comes to the song "it can be settled without loud noise" that is intellectual theft, but it can be settled right grin. Let's be real here. We're humans and nobody wants to feel cheated in anyway, his outburst is somehow considering his level in the industry and for the record, poco is a dancer, the credit una dey give am sef ehn....God is bigger than the industry

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by blasterman(m): 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXvRm6HNNX9/

na wetin happen be this

Wizkid spray am 3K dollars Poco na im dey pick d money

come give am 600$

Poco lee collect 80% give am 20%

E bad nau
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Newboss:
Another guy in Lagos will take him in.

Na this kind opportunity I dey like. This guy na free spirit. You have to let them roam. Na Davido sabi handle this type. All these yeye contract no be for this type.

Why dem go spray me money you go collect am and try to oppress me join? See, who dey ground no dey fear fall.

I no dey understand Yoruba, but I dey feel the guy energy
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by deltateam: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Omicronvaccine:
Kogbagidi Sends Zazu Zeh Crooner, Portable, Packing Back to His Village (Photos, Video)

Rising singer and Zazu crooner, Portable, has been sent packing back to his village in Ogun state by his benefactor, IgbereTV reports.

International show promoter, Kogbagidi, sent the rising star packing after he called out popular dancer Poco Lee on social media.

Kogbagidi, had people pack Portable’s belongings and said he should be returned to his village in Sango Ota, Ogun state.

In a video shared on the promoter’s page, he was heard asking the Zazu star if he ever collected a dime from his hand despite all he had done for him. Portable confirmed that Kogbagidi had truly not collected money from him.

Kogbagidi then asked Portable why he was then worried about the money with Poco Lee. The promoter added that the Zazu star did not have a single bit of common sense and told those around him who tried to plead to lead the singer out of his premises.

Portable was heard protesting in the background and claiming that they were sending him packing now that the Zazu song was reigning. Kogbagidi added that he needed his space and the Zazu singer should be taken away. He also said if the singer had been monitored, he wouldn’t have called out Poco Lee online.

In the caption of the post, Kogbagidi wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXvfaCqozob/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIjjAj75lA4

https://igberetvnews.com/1409968/kogbagidi-sends-zazu-zeh-crooner-portable-packing-back-village-photos-video/

I think he said he needed space for now. It simply means there's hope for Zazu singer. He could continue the begging next year. Stay humble.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
"Comments on this thread best capture why the political class will always ride on the masses. Portable is not out of line in any way. His approach may be crude as he is perceived to be uneducated and rough but there is no denying that Poco Lee has been milking him.

Poco Lee's name comes first while Portable and Olamide are regarded as featured acts in the song. This is not a common mistake but a well calculated attempt at profiting off someone considered to be unenlightened, ignorant and uneducated. The song was done with by Portable and Olamide but Poco Lee's name found its way to the track name. He is neither a DJ, nor an executive producer.

Royalties, awards, recognitions, and other accolades the song will get in the nearest future will all go to Poco Lee because the track name suggests he owns the song but Portable is the one getting the recognition.

The Nigerian music industry might be a 'dog eat dog' affair but this is unprecedented. The Dollar issue is of no concern to me but Poco Lee is definitely not helping this Sango act. Unfortunately, he will be kicked back to where he crawled out from but this whole charade gives an idea into how label owners and industry helpers lift artists to their doom—they make the money while they leave the fame to the artists and even control how much the artists take home".

An average Nigerian youth is senseless.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Omicronvaccine:
Kogbagidi Sends Zazu Zeh Crooner, Portable, Packing Back to His Village (Photos, Video)

Rising singer and Zazu crooner, Portable, has been sent packing back to his village in Ogun state by his benefactor, IgbereTV reports.

International show promoter, Kogbagidi, sent the rising star packing after he called out popular dancer Poco Lee on social media.

Kogbagidi, had people pack Portable’s belongings and said he should be returned to his village in Sango Ota, Ogun state.

In a video shared on the promoter’s page, he was heard asking the Zazu star if he ever collected a dime from his hand despite all he had done for him. Portable confirmed that Kogbagidi had truly not collected money from him.

Kogbagidi then asked Portable why he was then worried about the money with Poco Lee. The promoter added that the Zazu star did not have a single bit of common sense and told those around him who tried to plead to lead the singer out of his premises.

Portable was heard protesting in the background and claiming that they were sending him packing now that the Zazu song was reigning. Kogbagidi added that he needed his space and the Zazu singer should be taken away. He also said if the singer had been monitored, he wouldn’t have called out Poco Lee online.

In the caption of the post, Kogbagidi wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXvfaCqozob/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIjjAj75lA4

https://igberetvnews.com/1409968/kogbagidi-sends-zazu-zeh-crooner-portable-packing-back-village-photos-video/

Kogba agidi... ti lo agidi ooo
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by luvyaself95(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
AsapTeddy:
Village people don update this one software to current version.
naso oh
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Aguilar(m): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
Som497:
u are a big fool for depicting the foolishness inherent in your useless family. Bastardised bastard.
I was expecting a response like this from irritants like you. I'm not gonna exchange insults with you because i'm better than that. I make quarrels with my fists because they never disappoint. If you are looking for a fight. Just pick a time and place, i promise you bro. You won't regret it. Be a man and fight with fists not with your harmless mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Femmyfestus: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lee99:
Anyone who says the portable guy bleeped up is a useless person, omo you no fit oppress me for this life be you who, God give me mouth I must talk, Bleep them hungry poco Lee, shameless fool, them spray person $3k you no even give am $1k or $1500 because he no need money abi, useless people, yahoo boys forming musicians.
three people performed on the stage while wizzy sprayed him money. Is he the only person that will take the money? Some things are better left unsaid. He even went to the extent of using F word, accusing poco of stealing his song. Wat u are suppose to tell poco lee face to face, u came to d internet to say it. Bro the guy is an ingrate. D same poco that took you to olamide and kogbagidi himself
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by porthouse7(f): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

I'm yet to see Lagosians claiming other parts of yoruba lands it's always other miscreants from their slum states always claiming Lagosians.. I'm yet to see a Lagosian become a commissioner or hold any post in other Yoruba states..
And for your info, Nigerians developed Lagos with Nigerian money and not yorubas
.yorubas should go and develop their brown roof states... Every Nigerian that resides in Lagos is a Lagosian and have every right..
if only I have a state in ur region as developed as lagos u will be contented. just go home and develop ur region, deal with it in ur brain lagos is south west lagos is yoruba land.... no be anybody fault

3 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Beejayy20(m): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

Same IGR that ibadam ogun can't use to sponsor their budget while state like Anambra with IGR are able to sponsor their own budget.. Ogun state with all the IGR is still owning workers there salary,most of the roads in the shithole is dead..no good road in that slum but they claim they have high IGR greater than America and China combined.

The failure of a governor they elected is still borrowing to pay salary..
I spit all on afonja heads!! Tueh!!! Very useless tribe, you all need to go back to your brothers in Togo and Benin where you all came from..
see this shameless cannibal how much is budget of anambra to compare to Oyo and Ogun
budget of 150 to 350 billion
shameless pig
how does anambra generate compare to Oyo and Ogun
useless Igbo
most useless tribe in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Austeeenxx: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Always knew that Poco fella was a thief.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by shegun4sur: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
Differentiate:
Nigar was sprayed money by wiz you started picking the money on stage , threw a little of it to the crowd , then you later posted it on your timeline that the money sprayed on portable that you picked was over $3k. Out of $3k you gave portable $600 taking the rest .
Now the question that should be asked is ;
Are you the one wiz sprayed the money on .?
You're apparently not the owner of the money the guy fought for his rights but in a wrong way..

So this is what happened. And people are blaming the poor boy
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Beejayy20(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

I'm already in my village for the Xmas..

I can't say the same for you, I'm sure that since you came to lagos, you haven't gone to your village to see your people.. once an average afonja man goes to lagos,he forgets his origin and start claiming Lagosian
ode Ibadan is third most populous city in Nigeria after Lagos and kano
so is it desert unlike yeast with no economy activities going on there

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Lee99: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Femmyfestus:

three people performed on the stage while wizzy sprayed him money. Is he the only person that will take the money? Some things are better left unsaid. He even went to the extent of using F word, accusing poco of stealing his song. Wat u are suppose to tell poco lee face to face, u came to d internet to say it. Bro the guy is an ingrate. D same poco that took you to olamide and kogbagidi himself
So cos he took him there gives him the right to take the money sprayed on him? Why wizzy no spray poco? Abegi shift jare
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by yorubakid: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
porthouse7:
[s]if only I have a state in ur region as developed as lagos u will be contented. just go home and develop ur region, deal with it in ur brain lagos is south west lagos is yoruba land.... no be anybody fault[/s]
Atleast the remaining states in the whole of afonja land are cesspits.. the reason all of you have to claim Lagosians.No afonja is from other SW states apart from Lagos. Most SE states are far developed and looks more than any afonja state.

You need to leave Lagos and go back to your state and develop it.. make it look modern and try change all those brown roofs defacing everywhere in your state.. Lagos is not your state and it wasn't developed by yorubas but by Nigerians with our oyel money..
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by yorubakid: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Beejayy20:
[s]
ode Ibadan is third most populous city in Nigeria after Lagos and kano
so is it desert unlike yeast with no economy activities going on there[/s]

You mean third most populated slum filled with Brown roofs and human ritaulists..
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Beejayy20(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

Atleast the remaining states in the whole of afonja land are cesspits.. the reason all of you have to claim Lagosians.No afonja is from other SW states apart from Lagos. Most SE states are far developed and looks more than any afonja state.

You need to leave Lagos and go back to your state and develop it.. make it look modern and try change all those brown roofs defacing everywhere in your state.. Lagos is not your state and it wasn't developed by yorubas but by Nigerians with our oyel money..
oloriburuku omo Igbo Ibadan alone is more developed than entire SE
imaging small land with that population is not going on there
chai ibo are most foolish tribe in Nigeria
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by porthouse7(f): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

they never complain, never never moved to other region above all they don't care about other region

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Beejayy20(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

You mean third most populated slum filled with Brown roofs and human ritaulists..
werey you mean Enugu

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Moneyboyz: 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
This guy for ijako/iyana ilogbo.
No condition is permanent, you came this far, the good lord will see you through.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Beejayy20(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Beejayy20(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

ole which oyel do Igbo have 3 spoon of oyel
oyel in ondo is more than entire SE
useless tribe
all SE is cesspit with no economy activities going on there
I spit on all ibo
Tueh!
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Itzurboi(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Most people saying the guy reacted badly, I don't know the exact word to use on you guys...
You beat pikin, sey make he no cry. Portable own a song, poco uploaded it in his name. Who does that, yet you still went to take a larger share of his dash money.. Han Han, that's bad.
No one should caution the young lad how to react, nah who dem beat go know how to cry, and what makes you think you guys think you own the best version of reacting.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Kayzcarter: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:
Another afonja from slums of ogun state who is not from Lagos but still come and tell other Nigerians to go back to their state.. that's how most of these afonjas leave their slums in different SW states,come to lagos and start constituting nusiances in Lagos while telling other tribes to leave Lagos for them..most of them forgot their villages and start claiming Lagosians
see omo ase, lagos is no mans land

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by famotolenu: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
He should go and ask efe BBNaija who wants to eat his money alone.... Na only him dey listen to his song by himself

It is called Showbiz
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by MufasaLion: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
Buddha3:
What names!

Kogbagidi. Poco Lee.

Don't even know the bastards.
But trust Nairaland to always push irrelevant people and irrelevant news in our faces.

Mtschew!

Nobody even knows you in your street. Kogbagidi is a top shot! Poco Lee is a big boy also!

So tell me, who the fvck are you?
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by MufasaLion: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Femmyfestus:

You're a real Gee!!!

Damn! You a real Gee!!!

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
MufasaLion:

Nobody even knows you in your street. Kogbagidi is a top shot! Poco Lee is a big boy also!

So tell me, who the fvck are you?

The one motherfvcker who doesn't care for your stupidity!

Now take your buffoonery wherever your ancestral idiocy redirects you! I long lost the willingness to entertain wannabe trolls with pea-sized lobs of dense fat for brains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sexy Photos: Omotola Replies Fan (see Details) / Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure / Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.