Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,236 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) (45234 Views)

Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) / James Brown Storms His Village For Deliverance After Suffering Spiritual Attacks / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi And Zazu Crooner, Portable Reconcile, Hug Each Other (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by MufasaLion: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Buddha3:

The one motherfvcker who doesn't care for your stupidity!

Now take your buffoonery wherever your ancestral idiocy redirects you! I long lost the willingness to entertain wannabe trolls with pea-sized lobs of dense fat for brains.

I hit the nerves. cheesy grin grin grin

Nigga was so pained. I achieved my aim. I ain't no troll, I just hate when low-life like you sound like you are something. Goodbye!
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by inumidun2010(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ayomi90:

A Yoruba man can claim anywhere in Yoruba land, we are children of Oduduwa tongue

I am from Ogun State, I am from Ilorin, from Ekiti, Oyo, Lagos, Ondo, Osun, I enter any as I wish. Those are my states, if e pain u go Kee yourself.

WOLE .... ILE BABA OMO KIN BOMO LERU....
The day MY ODOGWU FRIEND explain that OSU CASTE SYSTEM to me ... I wasn't HAPPY at all... Why will someone from ANAMBRA think he is better than someone from EBONYI...
When I speak YORUBA here in LAGOS everybody smile and they call me OMO ILU OKE.... ONE LOVE...

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Breaking News.....

Promoter @kogbagidi settles with his artiste @portable_omolalomi1

There's a Yoruba adage which goes thus; When you use right hand✋ to discipline a child you will also use left hand � to embrace him
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
adelaja70:

IF you are not a fool... You suppose know say, everywhere is home for any Yoruba person in Yoruba Land. Kadafun o

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by chiefobdk2: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Portable Zazuuu!!! Zeh!!

That year when I dey send Portable go buy me food for Iya Kamoru any change that remain e go use enter studio record for night!!
na d 500 naira u give am take buy u beans and bread him see change take record?
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

Atleast the remaining states in the whole of afonja land are cesspits.. the reason all of you have to claim Lagosians.No afonja is from other SW states apart from Lagos. Most SE states are far developed and looks more than any afonja state.

You need to leave Lagos and go back to your state and develop it.. make it look modern and try change all those brown roofs defacing everywhere in your state.. Lagos is not your state and it wasn't developed by yorubas but by Nigerians with our oyel money..

You are sounding more stupid in all your comments. Shut up if you don't any sensible to say.

Which oil did you even have? Where do they see all this vagabonds? Which oil did your lineage has that was used to develop where? Sounding so ridiculously stupid

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Modphase: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
If I follow the sentiment in your argument, there no preplanned arrangements if Poco lee didn't pick the money won't someone else he can demand the money from picked it ?

When you call someone out the way he did it will be foolhardy for you to consider they were ever friends. Maybe you should rewatch his senseless tirade. Here you are talking about trust but when it come to intellect property you totally ignore him trusting same Poco Lee no considered they were friends.

Bignuell:
How can he pick money while performing bro?? Feels too big?? Did you watch the video, if he had concentrated on picking the money, i believe we would have called him names. I believe ator a point, poco lee became his friend, he trusted him to allow him pick that money and since there was no pre arrangement, poco lee is bound to return every cent because it was not his. I know he does not have to call him out but i believe he would have message him and trust me, you can't tell the extent one could go after being ignored. Now when it comes to the song "it can be settled without loud noise" that is intellectual theft, but it can be settled right grin. Let's be real here. We're humans and nobody wants to feel cheated in anyway, his outburst is somehow considering his level in the industry and for the record, poco is a dancer, the credit una dey give am sef ehn....God is bigger than the industry
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Ayomi90: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
inumidun2010:

WOLE .... ILE BABA OMO KIN BOMO LERU....
The day MY ODOGWU FRIEND explain that OSU CASTE SYSTEM to me ... I wasn't HAPPY at all... Why will someone from ANAMBRA think he is better than someone from EBONYI...
When I speak YORUBA here in LAGOS everybody smile and they call me OMO ILU OKE.... ONE LOVE...
Abi, me I be Omo Ijebu, I go anywhere in Yoruba land without fear. The government created states ND states creation doesn't stop me from being an Oduduwan, the blood runs in me.

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
When you give a blind man a space in front of your house so he can beg for alms, does that give you the right to steal from him? If while trying to steal from the blind man, he caught your hands and cried for help, do you blame the blind man for treating his 'helper' unfairly by crying out while his money is being stolen? Poco Lee is the 'helper', Portable is the blind man. Be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by 11doubledee: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
foleskay:
If the guy knows his onions,this is an opportunity for him to blow,cos he already has a platform and name. He could go solo and start dropping bangers if truly he has content and not oshinachi type of artist. That kogbagidi went to far I think. Shey na him give him zazzu zee ni. Make olamide sign the oy into ybnl make dem dey drop hits dey go
You can see what we truly are as a people.
Created an impression of helping the guy and you are seriously killing him.
When i first streamed the song,was confused about who owned song.
Even if it was a contract,600$ out of 3k,is wickedness,why didn't Wizkid spray Poco Lee?
The guy is a rave at this moment,he may be uncultured though,but if naira Marley,zlatan, Small doctor etc can make it as musician why not portable.
As long as he keeps dropping street vibes.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Drogunov: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
seunmsg:
He should not be denied his dues no matter what. That you helped someone does not mean you should cheat him. Kogbagidi or whatever he calls himself is not God. If he stops working with him, another promoter will work with him.

Portable is already a star and he has the biggest street banger this December to his name. Whatever their disagreement, they should find a way to settle it outside of social media.

I hope you audited the fact that the street guy went on SM first to call him out?
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Soffyh(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
nachisunday:
Nairalanders be calming down now, but the zazuu suppose know say him neva get level. Say na little by little, but this kind cheating neva reach the level to call out on socia medium. Lol
What i am thinking is pocolee may be trying some freeky game with him to know the kind of person he is.
yu see thats igbos for u , they side with poco because of tribe and forget to judge rights, u dey claimed poco raise him,who raise poco?? Na yoruba guys raise him fukin ass, Rahman jago zlatan nairam, ask poco if jago ever collect any % on him smh
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by geolabious(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
vincentbravo:
How did he count the money when wiz was spraying him to know it was $3k. Call a spade a spade.

Poco posted it on his IG timeline.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by nagalee(m): 12:54am On Dec 22, 2021
Tobidarker02:
This people no be God sha
You stole his money, stole his song and now blame him for reacting
Why on earth will poco upload his song as his own just because the guy na illiterate.
God will give him another helper
from one of his insta posts, I can tell the dude is humble. I saw the way he was thanking Olamide and poco lee for supporting him. But on a second note, poco lee did him bad.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by aalangel(f): 1:25am On Dec 22, 2021
Who are they?
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Bignuell(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2021
Modphase:
If I follow the sentiment in your argument, there no preplanned arrangements if Poco lee didn't pick the money won't someone else he can demand the money from picked it ?

When you call someone out the way he did it will be foolhardy for you to consider they were ever friends. Maybe you should rewatch his senseless tirade. Here you are talking about trust but when it come to intellect property you totally ignore him trusting same Poco Lee no considered they were friends.

If poco didn't pick it, someone close to him would. From your sentiment, it feels as if he is wrong and poco is right. For the intellectual theft, i don't think that guy has full understanding on what is going on. Let's be real here, what poco did was wrong
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Adeoyelee: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2021
vincentbravo:
How did he count the money when wiz was spraying him to know it was $3k. Call a spade a spade.

God bless you for this, abi shay wizkid confirm am say na $3k him spray?

Besides make we all know say no be all money wey dem spray for party person go see pick. Some breeze go carry am go meet audience, some go fall down, some go enter inside stage, sote the next morning wey program don finish sef people wey dey pack still fit see money when packing.
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by nachisunday(m): 10:26am On Dec 22, 2021
Soffyh:
yu see thats igbos for u , they side with poco because of tribe and forget to judge rights, u dey claimed poco raise him,who raise poco?? Na yoruba guys raise him fukin ass, Rahman jago zlatan nairam, ask poco if jago ever collect any % on him smh
ehhm you are right shaa, but zazoo is still an upcoming he suppose know say if time reach him to will get his own money and spend alone.well he is an ungratful person
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by Adeoyelee: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2021
mrdharkchild:

Nice sneakers, though. U look good

;DBro u sure say na the sneakers u see?
Sneakers wey no show well, wey be say the pix no reach there na in u dey complement grin grin

Nice sneakers, abi nice camel toe?
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2021
Adeoyelee:

;DBro u sure say na the sneakers u see?
Sneakers wey no show well, wey be say the pix no reach there na in u dey complement grin grin

Nice sneakers, abi nice camel toe?
U get d point now grin grin
U b guy man
Re: Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) by mixta140: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Femmyfestus:

three people performed on the stage while wizzy sprayed him money. Is he the only person that will take the money? Some things are better left unsaid. He even went to the extent of using F word, accusing poco of stealing his song. Wat u are suppose to tell poco lee face to face, u came to d internet to say it. Bro the guy is an ingrate. D same poco that took you to olamide and kogbagidi himself
Poco na hunger man joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Tummy Revealing Outfit Omotola Wore To 2015 Elite Model Look(Pics / BBNaija: Nina Mobbed By Fans In Imo, As Miracle Checks Out His Billboard / Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.