Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) (30266 Views)

Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews / Olamide Is Very Talented, I Look Up To Him – American Rapper, Wale / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by JBoss25(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
This woman is not Ok
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by 77star: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
chaloskyx:
LOL THE REAL MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI IF IT EVEN EXISTS ARE ALL GOS OF NIGERIAN MEGA CHURCHES THOSE ARE THE REAL PEOPLE WHO CONTROL PEOPLES THINKING BELIFS AND REASONING VIA THE WORD OF GOD. OLAMIDE IS TO IRRELEVANT TO BE A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI APART FROM ENTERTAINING US HE CANT CONTROL HIS FANS AS MUCH AS PASTORS DO AND THAT IS A MAJOR QUALIFICATION TOLL IN JOINING THEIR RANKS
Jayz wey dey there nkor?
Is he also a pastor?
Or too irrelevant?

And kanye West?

Please I need ur answer

Those two aforementioned guys Na confirm member dem be
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by chaloskyx: 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
We are talking about Olamide is he on these peoples level? answer that question first
77star:

Jayz wey dey there nkor?
Is he also a pastor?
Or too irrelevant?

And kanye West?

Please I need ur answer

Those two aforementioned guys Na confirm member dem be
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by 77star: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
chaloskyx:
We are talking about Olamide is he on these peoples level? answer that question first
No, he's not

But he's now jayz boy

because he has been looking for how to collaborate with him

And do you think, jayz can't tell him that;

'Guy, before I do you a favour of this and that, I'll have to initiate you?'

Don't rule that out please, unthinkable things happen in our world

I'm not saying he has joined,
And I can't completely trust him that he hasn't

Anything can happen
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Mafofola: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2022
�����
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Mafofola: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2022
She no get sense
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by alice1166: 4:21am On Aug 04, 2023
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349134304509 or WhatsApp him +2349134304509 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bisola: I Have Never Been Married And I Have Never Been To The Altar / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Is All Shades Of Beauty In This New Photo / The Letter Davido Wrote To His Late Mother, Veronica Adeleke(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.