Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) (30726 Views)

Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews / Olamide Is Very Talented, I Look Up To Him – American Rapper, Wale / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Ubiudumo(m): 6:23am On Dec 22, 2021
This woman n talks too much. Always spewing trash. I wish Olamide will just sue her for defamation of character. Rubbish.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Sndfrank: 6:29am On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by zedman1(m): 6:35am On Dec 22, 2021
If I were a celebrity and someone like this thing tries this rubbish with me, I won't just ignore, just to teach others how to behave themselves. She's been doing this rubbish lately to people and I think she's taking her stup.idity too far.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Sndfrank: 6:36am On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Sndfrank: 6:38am On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by shalomm: 6:46am On Dec 22, 2021
You think illuminati is something you just wake up and join? Same with Freemason, you don't get rich by being a Mason.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by osmobil5(m): 6:56am On Dec 22, 2021
NewsAgent101:
Popular Nigerian prophetess has said that ace rapper, Olamide Adedeji is a member of the Illuminati secret cult.

She stated this during a recent sermon in church, noting that the head of Illuminati is Lucifer himself.

According to the Evangelist, other top stars are also part of the secret society which grants people their utmost desires and wishes. She claimed that the members are in direct communication with Satan.

Speaking further, the prophetess said that Illuminati is superior to every other occult, because while people might join about 20 0r 25 cults to get riches and fame, whenever someone joins Illuminati, they immediately get what they want.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFsWvW3GiAo
This isn't the mandate Jesus gave oo...
Acts 1:8
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. note

I don't know what our Preachers have delved into....Lord be merciful.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by alfred007(m): 6:57am On Dec 22, 2021
Can't this people be sued for defamation of character?
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Smif(m): 7:44am On Dec 22, 2021
No b d same woman wey see Oyedepo for hell
even b4 he die b dis?
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:00am On Dec 22, 2021
...I sold my soul to the game just to dine with the devil, I hope I make heaven.

Letter to my son milli

By olamide.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:01am On Dec 22, 2021
osmobil5:

This isn't the mandate Jesus gave oo...
Acts 1:8
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. note

I don't know what our Preachers have delved into....Lord be merciful.

..I sold my soul to the game just to dine with the devil, I hope I make heaven.

Letter to my son milli

By olamide.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by BouquiLake: 8:01am On Dec 22, 2021
Defamation of character le leyi o.... Owo de fun Olamide cool cool cool.

Court yaaaa

NewsAgent101:
Popular Nigerian prophetess has said that ace rapper, Olamide Adedeji is a member of the Illuminati secret cult.

She stated this during a recent sermon in church, noting that the head of Illuminati is Lucifer himself.

According to the Evangelist, other top stars are also part of the secret society which grants people their utmost desires and wishes. She claimed that the members are in direct communication with Satan.

Speaking further, the prophetess said that Illuminati is superior to every other occult, because while people might join about 20 0r 25 cults to get riches and fame, whenever someone joins Illuminati, they immediately get what they want.

Watch video

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:02am On Dec 22, 2021
Ubiudumo:
This woman n talks too much. Always spewing trash. I wish Olamide will just sue her for defamation of character. Rubbish.

Letter to my son milli

By olamide.

She might be right anyway

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Bamzyriches451: 8:22am On Dec 22, 2021
Pussy ass god of men everywhere
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Elidrisy20: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2021
This woman again, wetin be her problem, from traveling to hell and heaven to her God complain to her about to much f**king, nw to olamide is an illuminati
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by 752hub: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2021
nothing new, he said he gave his soul to the devil in one of his songs
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Mickeybook(f): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2021
If I be member , I would have loved to ask her procedure to join .... Because I'm in interested gan
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by 752hub: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2021
what is defamation there, Olamide has already said he sold his soul to devil. do studies before you comment
alfred007:
Can't this people be sued for defamation of character?
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by nedekid: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2021
It it were that easy to be rich (just join illuminati) all Nigerians will be rich by now.
Infact gov would have been urged to form a federal ministry of illuminati and poverty alleviation (FMIPA).
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by juwoonn(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2021
Na so bro wink
casppyjay:
if u shack correct whiskey and light spliff after a rough weekend enter diz kind church Sunday morning u will be the happiest of members and only u and yourself will understand ����
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by worldclass68(m): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2021
These re some of people wey let me like to dey go church.....

I just want to keep my sanity, cuz listening what some people will just make me wonder If they actually think we too wey foolish in this country....well I don't blame them, I blamed the orientation from the onset.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by MykLANNY(m): 11:17am On Dec 22, 2021
As in ehn it's so terrible.
Hashabiah:
Some people in Christianity are easily distracted from the purpose that God has called them to . What does the occult and celebrities have to do with running your personal race ? Mtchww...
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by arthurwillia(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2021
5k for someone who tells me these woman name
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by osmobil5(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

Letter to my son milli

By olamide.
It still doesn't form a kingdom message...
The heart of man is transformed when he/she hears the undiluted word of God, by the Holy Ghost.
Olamide can sue her for blackmail, whether she is right or wrong...
Let us be guided in ministry plz.
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by merits(m): 11:54am On Dec 22, 2021
NewsAgent101:

Watch video

Madam E no concern you ooo, what ever he like he become is none of me and you business.

Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by osaeti(f): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Until dey arrest dis woman she won't stop saying rubbish in her mouth, charge her to court mak she bring prove of all dis she is saying. Then she will kno Satan is really powerful
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Mydazz(m): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
Please what is this woman's name,...... it's seriously needed
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Clementoons: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hosea 4:6
my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge, because thou hast rejected knowledge, i will also reject thee.... Even on the last day GOD will reject you because you fail to accept the facts. God is angry with the wicked(sinner). He want you to repent and turn to him to have eternal life. Satan has no best gift he could offer any man but will give and receive back in multiple folds at the detriment of that soul. Let me tell you she is right , she was trying to let you understand the length people are taking to attain short time prosperity at the detriment of their soul.
check olamide~ let to the milli lyrics to verify
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
osmobil5:

It still doesn't form a kingdom message...
The heart of man is transformed when he/she hears the undiluted word of God, by the Holy Ghost.
Olamide can sue her for blackmail, whether she is right or wrong...
Let us be guided in ministry plz.

No dispute bro. But the awareness has been created. While giving the message, examples must follow but with cuation.

I remember if my pastor want to talk about Fulani or Muslims or Islam at Bible study he'll take the mic off and use his voice
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by jaiyeoriewed: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtaYzy4IRvU
Joyce Anumudu Ozinna - JJB Sip N’ See at RJ4 Victoria island, Lagos
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by jaiyeoriewed: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-3W7yvhGHc
Davido - Abuja Cubana Chief Priest Dj Ecool Club Xhrine Asaba
Re: Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati – Prophetess Alleges (video) by Emdebby2: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
People should learn to mind their own business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno Giving Out N5Million On Twitter To People With School Fees Issues And SMEs / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) / Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.