Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

How Do I Call Out God Is God Logistics? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Call Out God Is God Logistics? (343 Views)

Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram / (18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? / My Experience Last Night. Should I Call The Police? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Call Out God Is God Logistics? by Bigfish121(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Please I recently did a relocation service with God is Good Logistics from portharcourt to Abuja. The items were delivered to me and I signed the document to show that I actually received the items.When I started arranging the items,I discovered that some of them are missing.The items missing are blender, dstv decoder, stabiliser and some books.All effort to try and get these items was not successful.When I contacted the Gigl staff that did the packing in portharcourt, he told me that I am supposed to receive 2 gig cartons but I received one instead.it means that the said missing items are in the Gig carton.
I will be glad if anyone here has experienced such issue and how was the items retrieved.
Re: How Do I Call Out God Is God Logistics? by Dreadshy: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
You are already doing it, just mske it louder
Re: How Do I Call Out God Is God Logistics? by SportsHD: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Call them out on Twitter. Tag them and tag instablog.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Soon Be Taking Some Time Off. Might Be Deactivating This Account Soon. / Am Looking For Where To Celebrate Xmas Tomorrow At Ogun State, Any Suggestions? / I Think My House Is Haunted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.