Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. (9411 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Did Not Call Seyi Makinde An Overhyped Social Media Governor / Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video / Open And Dirty Drainage System: Will Babajide Sanwo-olu Rescue Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 24, 2021
A dirty and overhyped city, which you yeebos consider as your London.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by forgiveness: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2021
walefresh3:
look at what that suufger head aboki call slum ... No place in the North including our capital territory that has dis look.. despite the wide road it possess...

No Northern city will make top 5 if ranking of best cities btw both region are ranked.
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by flokii: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2021
Yoruba ronu!

Awon ati oko wa baleje have started their usual mischief.. they hate everything Yoruba but won't stop migrating to Yorubaland in their millions, polluting our cities and causing traffic congestion everywhere.
We must rise up to the occasion and check the influx of these people into our region.

1 Like

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by walefresh3(m): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

One of the pic consist of Dirty Victoria Island

terrorist... I am not a miscreant that show negative pictures of a particular region in Nigeria.. We can use dis medium to promote our region / cities... Pls show me any better place in the North... I am a Nigeria and I don't know if foreigners are reading what we're posting here... I am here to promote my country.... Pls show me a better place in the North let's compare... I am with 1000 pictures of beautiful side in Lagos...I am not going to post anything until u prove to me u are not quoting out of hatred

1 Like

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2021
forgiveness:

Clown!! grin

Don't mind him. He should tell us why it is Lagos and not Anambra or the 4 other worthless States of the SE. They are all clowns. Big ones.

1 Like

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by walefresh3(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2021
Where is that terrorist ? Let's promote the cities in our region... I know u are from northeast..but I will never post bad images of the region...I have beautiful pictures of Abuja here that I will like to post later.
LAGOS your Best ....

2 Likes

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by walefresh3(m): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2021
I agreed is a photochop... Can u show me any same photochop of northern states.. ?

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by walefresh3(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
LAGOS's slum

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by chiefobdk2: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
updatechange:
Lol, this people really get time ooo... Just because someone opened a thread about se now na Lagos then won take revenge. I laff in Spanish
the person who opened this thread is a known northern bigot here...

1 Like

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by chiefobdk2: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
So nice to see. Champions league.. Barren north vs sawt waste
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by walefresh3(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
chiefobdk2:
So nice to see. Champions league..
Barren north vs sawt waste
still better than dungeon you craw from...slave
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by walefresh3(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
walefresh3:
still better than dungeon you craw from...slave
west it's for Good

1 Like

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by ProudImolite: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
seunmsg:
It is not a must to stay in Lagos. If Lagos is dirty and stinking, kindly relocate to PH and enjoy the soot or relocate to Aba and enjoy the serene beauty or maybe move to Kano and enjoy whatever the city has to offer.
What of Ibadan the Skull mining capital? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by ProudImolite: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
BKayy:
Look at where Afonjas live in Lagos.
grin grin grin grin those ones na just noisemakers
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
walefresh3:
terrorist... I am not a miscreant that show negative pictures of a particular region in Nigeria.. We can use dis medium to promote our region / cities... Pls show me any better place in the North... I am a Nigeria and I don't know if foreigners are reading what we're posting here... I am here to promote my country.... Pls show me a better place in the North let's compare... I am with 1000 pictures of beautiful side in Lagos...I am not going to post anything until u prove to me u are not quoting out of hatred

You been recycling the same old picture you got from the internet.

Seems like that is the only proper places in lagos
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by walefresh3(m): 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You been recycling the same old picture you got from the internet.

Seems like that is the only proper places in lagos

ok show me more beautiful pictures from the North... I can even help u with pictures from capital city ?
Almajiri terrorist
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by meccuno: 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
seunmsg:

How come they are only industrious when they get to Lagos? Why can't they replicate their industriousness at home? Does it have to do with the excellent leadership of Lagos and the poor and visionless leadership at home? That they have to come to Lagos to become industrious is a campaign point for Tinubu. Kudos to him for bringing out the best in them. We need him to turn all parts of Nigeria to Lagos so that Nigerians can achieve the height of their industriousness in any part of the country and not in Lagos alone.
Why have the Yorubas not replicated Lagos in other South West states? You want to hide under FG to claim glory grin. Any state that is made FCT now would floor Lagos hands down. Look at Abuja. So stop the unnecessary hype jare. grin
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by meccuno: 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
PressMyButton:

You can see where his magnanimity has landed him. They returned his favor with hate.
I wonder when Yoruba will wise up. History tells us how Azikiwe became a leader in SW after Herbert Maculay handed over NCNC to him. Azikiwe converted a Yoruba party in to ibo party and started scheming on how to dislodged his hosts from the seat of power.
They came to SW with nylon bag through night bus, after we patronize them and make them who they are, they began pushing their agenda. I only pity the liberals.
If you love Yorubas so much fight for Oduduwa. Then you can die with your Lagos. grin
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by meccuno: 12:00am On Dec 25, 2021
Iamgrey5:
20?

Now you are being dishonest

If not for the electricity outage problem in Nigeria that has affected a number of factories over the last two decades.

Lagos/Ogun/Ibadan should house nothing less than 2000 factories manufacturing products from car tires to baking flour

And it will intrest you to know that 80% of those factories belong to Yorubas or foreigners or a joint venture between Yorubas and foreigners

We also have a number of factories in Ibadan that manufactures a number of products you use in East but you hardly know.

I guess Ibadan is also close to seaport.
2000 factories? And there are no jobs? Oga take am easy dey lie grin
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by walefresh3(m): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2021
meccuno:
Why have the Yorubas not replicated Lagos in other South West states? You want to hide under FG to claim glory grin. Any state that is made FCT now would floor Lagos hands down. Look at Abuja. So stop the unnecessary hype jare. grin
Abuja its not better than Lagos... It only beat Lagos in terms of serene environment....but in terms of development Lagos it's more develop than any other state in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by walefresh3(m): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2021
meccuno:
Lagos develop pass Abuja....
Bring up the development index let's compare ?
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yes, it is not a must to stay in lagos but people should stop hyping lagos. lagos is as polluted as PH or even polluted than PH.

Lol. Go and check out the thread below. The hatred and envy of a few Northerners like you, and virtually all Igbos, of Lagos/Yorubas is simething else these day now that your North and SE regions are distressed.

Go and deal with your problems that Lagos/Yorubas did not cause. Starting dumb threads and telling outrageous lies wont make them go away.

https://www.nairaland.com/6909821/water-used-cleaning-house-morning
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 25, 2021
walefresh3:
Abuja its not better than Lagos... It only beat Lagos in terms of serene environment....but in terms of development Lagos it's more develop than any other state in Nigeria...

It seems you are high on weed.

Abuja is 100 times better than lagos.

Abuja is 100 times developed than lagos...infact abuja has a working metro, something taking lagos 20 years to build.

Abuja is an organized city, green with good road network.

This is lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZrYwuxThFA

This is abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXqmMwphmKA

Abuja metro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU7KyktZ9jI

Compare and contrast
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 25, 2021
meccuno:
If you love Yorubas so much fight for Oduduwa. Then you can die with your Lagos. grin

Lol. Hateful and bitter IPoBians. Loving yourself does not mean hating on others as you folka do.
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 25, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. Go and check out the thread below. The hatred and envy of a few Northerners like you, and virtually all Igbos, of Lagos/Yorubas is simething else these day now that your North and SE regions are distressed.

Go and deal with your problems that Lagos/Yorubas did not cause. Starting dumb threads and telling outrageous lies wont make them go away.

https://www.nairaland.com/6909821/water-used-cleaning-house-morning

Northerners don't wish to live in Lagos. So stop hyping dirty and smelling lagos where crime is an every day occurrence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWWRGaIK0cA
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

It seems you are high on weed.

Abuja is 100 times better than lagos.

Abuja is 100 times developed than lagos...infact abuja has a working metro, something taking lagos 20 years to build.

Abuja is an organized city, green with good road network.

This is lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZrYwuxThFA

This is abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXqmMwphmKA

Compare and contrast

Dumbass. Only in your envious and petty mind is Abuja better than Lagos.

Abuja, in some areas, has newer infrastructure than Lagos but that does not make it better than Lagos overall despite the billions and billions of dollars successive Northern Governments pumped into Abuja to make it trump and overshadow Lagos.

Lagos cumulatively has many, many more qualities that makes a City/State great that artificial and souless Abuja will never have.

Just ask the multinational and foreign companies who still prefer Lagos as choice destination in Nigeria or the USA that has just invested a crazy amount of dollars in an African diplomacy headquarter in Eko Atlantic Lagos.

For all the noise about Abuja there is so much more Lagos has that limited Abuja can never dream of. Lagos is not the mate of Abuja. Don't take my word for it. Ask non-Nigerians who have no stake in either but have spent time in both.

London and New York are still adjudged the greatest, most desirable and most visited cities in the world. Yet they are not the cleanest, best organised or most technologically cutting edge. You're a baby thinker and an envious ignoramus.
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Northerners don't wish to live in Lagos. So stop hyping dirty and smelling lagos where crime is an every day occurrence.

Mumu. What have you got to say about the soot-laced black water in Port Harcourt you lied is less polluted than Lagos?

Are you not ashamed to be exposed a big liar? Should you not apologize? Shameless mofo.
Re: Lagos An Overhyped And Dirty City. by Iamgrey5(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2021
meccuno:
2000 factories? And there are no jobs? Oga take am easy dey lie grin
Oga learn how to read

I said if not for the electricity situation those places should house nothing less than 2000 factories

And those places still have employment opportunities than most places in Nigeria as things stands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits / Enugu Guber: Labour Party Candidate Accused Of Attacking PDP Candidate, mbah / Bayelsa Election 2023: Survey Gives Governor Diri Victory In 8 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.