Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

My HIV Experience As A Married Man - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My HIV Experience As A Married Man (37345 Views)

See My HIV Test Result!! / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by vannessa7(f): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
your lifestyle habits. drug abuse ,alcoholism ,smoking unhealthy life style that brings down the immune system.

Not true, I grew up in ikeja and I saw ashawo small girls that contacted hiv and became very dry gradually and died, do you think when immune system have problems you will not do a lifestyle change immediately that will get rid of the problem, do you think Fela didn't die of AIDS, what about children born with it through their parents. I know a born again woman who got it from her husband through sex, she has been going to churches talking about it. Let's just thank God that His mercy has reduced the incidents of HIV infection. Many married men have infected their wives and I know someone like that, he infected the wife and stated treating himself but didn't inform the wife until she got sick and was tested at the hospital and found out she was positive, it was too late she died.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by lolu2019: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Na bad lifestyle dey cause HIV.did u know that too much masturbation also weakened ur immune system.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by CUMIN: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Thryphosa:

Lol! Similar thing happened to me 3 years ago, I went for a wedding, lodged in an hotel, had a nice time with a random girl. During that process, condom torn, and didn't notice on time. I was so afraid, bittered and regretted having sex that night. That singular act affected me for almost a year. Thanks goodness I wasn't infected with HIV not even STD. I thank God that singular occurrence made me run away from women. I pray God help me, since that happened, sex has always been with my wife and will continue to be with her.

I omitted this, smiles, first time in my existence taking a pill before sex, the receptionist gave me a single dose of sex enhancer, he convinced me to take it so I can enjoy sex with the girl. After taking it, my D*** was as strong as a stick, I guess that made the condom burst open, when the condom torn the first time and I said to myself I won't continue again, behold my thing didn't go down and was tempted to dig again, this time I said to myself I will do it slowly, after pouring, I noticed the condom is torn again. I thank God for a new me. The date and event is fresh on my head. God will continue to help us men and husbands.

Note, I'm not supporting the theory that HIV isn't contacted thru sexual intercourse, that's just my personal experience. And for the holier than thou, don't judge me, only God can judge me (in 2 pac words and voice). I have already seek for forgiveness from God, and that can't happen anymore, God help me.

I can never judge you cos I have my sin that makes we seek forgiveness everyday despite that I'm not engaged in it again.

But what is the name of the pill you used that turns to a living digger cheesy grin

I'm not married but it difficult after every encounter the remorse is enormous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Freemasonry: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Proper information and guidance would have helped.
I don’t know why POST EXPOSURE PROPHYLAXIS (PEP) is not popular in this country. A proper dose of this medication would have inoculated you from the virus considering that you became aware of the potential risk less than 48 hours after exposure.
It’s well my brother, it’s not a death sentence, you’ll be fine. Just take your meds.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by babavik: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

As in Eeeeeehhh...

I dated one full time ashawoooooo...
Like full time runz girl, we begin use rubber till we begin knack raw... for like 8months

I fvck this girl and she fvcks other men for money cuz it was a distant relationship,

The day I discovered she be runz girl , I thought my world has ended... went to test countless time and was negative...

I still Dey shock till now , I come tag am my mama prayers
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
"I come tag am my mama prayers "
Guy you funny oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Tzar(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Don’t panic yet. Get tested immediately to be sure you were negative before sex with her. After 3-4months, get tested again and do another test by 6months.
You can buy the test kit from a reputable pharmacy for discreetness.
Also try to use a condom with your wife for the next 6 months.
Justify the use of condom by doing below : 1.Make sure you go home one day from a travel trip with blood stained dress (don’t overdo the blood stain).
2. Lie to her that you tried to help a bleeding accident victim
3 After a few days tell her you realized you had a cut on your finger & that finger got soaked in the phantom victim’s blood. Thus your preventive steps to protect her with condom use pending your HIV & Hepatitis B & C test confirmation after 6months.

Going forward, NEVER f*ck a person with or without a condom without doing HIV & Hepatitis B & C tests. The home tests cost less than 2k for all the test if you buy in bulk!!!

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
DenreleDave:

So what does ozuo means?

Ignorance will nt worry u

Apologies. I didn't see that.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by May1st: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
Saintinoo:

So those people who have HIV and later AIDs was as a result of decay of their immune system, then all of us are prone to have AIDs.

Their have been people diagnosed of HIV and refuse to take those antiviral drugs and still due, some die even without knowing their health status. I know of a friend, more of a senior friend who died of AIDs and you don't want to see how skinny he look before he died.

Talking of HIV and AIDs, I grew up in a ghetto, where almost 60 percent of guys and girls are HIV positive, and they got it through sex, are you trying to tell me that they were infected through other means, or they really didn't have HIV?

This is not meant to rubbish your claims, it's an argument and it should be constructive.

You need to read and understand that guy's point very well. If truly you did, apply it to the ghetto you are talking about. Basic ghetto like is riddled with daily consumption of illegal drugs, weed, alcohol, poor dieting etc. These are the things that collapse their immune system which doctors would term as AIDS.

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by doyin01: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
Saintinoo:

Since you believe HIV is not real, I leave you with your believe. keep fucking those holes unprotected.

Then you are dumb for you to even assume you are talking to a male because I am pointing out that you should argue with facts and not emotions....

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by doyin01: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
lalalista:
please stop misleading people. A cousin I know contacted HIV and someone told her exactly what u just typed here. She gave herself false hopes and refused to take arv drugs. She didn't last up to one year. But I know an uncle that contacted HIV, he kept taking the arv drugs. It made him look so fresh and young, he lived for over 15 years before he died. So this is real life story, no be say I hear wm
As usual they always have one cousin or brother to back up their so called true life story...

Only you your cousin died of HIV ,same you get uncle wey get HIV...grin grin dem dey share am for una family ni...better go and check yourself too.......

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Taiw(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
if HIV was real, trust me, everyone would have been infected by now. I have friends that knack steadily. one even impregnated an olosho. None of them have contacted it. so something is not right somewhere. I am even more skeptical about this booster shot after 2shots of vaccines. something is not right here. If you don't have any health issue, please run away from these booster shot. imagine Pfizer Pharmaceutical that successfully paralysed a group of children and turned some blind and deaf in Kano state is now the one giving out vaccines. I went for an eye checkup some months ago with nothing wrong with my eyes. They gave me protective eye glass that will prevent rays from the computer. I almost went blind with it. From serious headaches, to terrible ache at the back of my eyes. My eyes started closing uncontrollably. Same Doctor gave me pain killer for the ache. Something told me to stop using the glass. I felt better days after and since, no more ache. I chatted the doctor on my finding but he didn't respond. This eye clinic is one of the best in Lekki. My advice is, watch what you eat, excercise, stop excessive drinking, smoking and drug intake.Avoid visiting the hospital frequently unless very neccessary.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by doyin01: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Saintinoo:

Do you people even know what research and fact are? You think going on Google and watching YouTube videos is research?

And you that know what research is cannot even argue with any single fact....

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by May1st: 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
vannessa7:

Not true, I grew up in ikeja and I saw ashawo small girls that contacted hiv and became very dry gradually and died, do you think when immune system have problems you will not do a lifestyle change immediately that will get rid of the problem, do you think Fela didn't die of AIDS, what about children born with it through their parents. I know a born again woman who got it from her husband through sex, she has been going to churches talking about it. Let's just thank God that His mercy has reduced the incidents of HIV infection. Many married men have infected their wives and I know someone like that, he infected the wife and stated treating himself but didn't inform the wife until she got sick and was tested at the hospital and found out she was positive, it was too late she died.

An average runz girl abuses drugs, smoke weed, drink heavily. These are known immune weakners.
And the woman who thinks she contacted from her hubby, she might have other unhealthy habits weakening her immune system too.

4 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by iTearHerToto: 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Wannabenz:

You're making sense. I just googled the doctor name and I'm about reading the Washington Post about him and what he did.
Gimme feedback when you're done reading whether he was spilling trash or nah

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by frozen70(f): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
blazepascal:
If you want to catch a man.use woman if you want to deal with a man use women ... why are we men so weak

Because the most powerful rib, just one rib was taken out of a man to create a woman

Assuming what it would have been if two ribs were taken
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Shakes85: 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Op you too fear.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Wannabenz: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
iTearHerToto:
Gimme feedback when you're done reading whether he was spilling trash or nah
He wasn't but he didn't live long,died of heart attack less than a year so no one knows if he was right or wrong.

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Thugger(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
[/color][color=#000099]
EMILO2STAY:
this is the family section of nairaland where you have more serious and matured minded people commenting. I will not say what I said if the info I am giving out is wrong, I am dead serious.

my purpose in life is to free humanity of the bondage of lies we have been fed. HIV was discovered in the 80s ,till date they say there is no cure but corona virus already has a vaccine? if HIV was contracted through sexual intercourse , more than 50℅ of every body today will have the virus.

do you know that kary mulis the inventor of the aids test said that his test kit is not a diagnostic for HIV? this fact is also confirm by the fact that HIV positivity varies from country to country. meaning that a positive HIV in Nigeria can be negative in America. I have seen this happen. the purpose for this is to give you the ARV which is what actually kills you and that is why it is given out freely.

so many people who test positive for HIV do not have HIV this is a fact.

what actually kills you is the ARV you are given to treat aids. that ARV contain azidothymidine or zidovudine. which was actually a chemotherapeutic drug for treating cancer in the 60s but it killed off every patient it was used to treat and so the drug was taken off the shelves bit was brought back in the 80s as a drug for treating HIV.

initially it was killing of patient treated with it but the dosage was later cut down so that it will take longer for it to kill off anybody using it to treat HIV.

dr Robert willner proved that no one can get HIV through sexual intercourse by injecting himself with the blood of people with aids severally and yet his HIV test result always came out negative.
Liar

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Roon9(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
I believe you wanted to type ode to throw insult. you see it's a pity that most of you know only ashawo joint and usless things like champions league. the very useful information in life you don't know.

now let me inform you; HIV was first discovered in gay men in new York in the early 80s initially called gay men's disease before it was called HIV.

Robert gallo who said HIV causes aids did not isolate the HIV virus to study and see if it causes aids or not ,he just made it up and said that in a press statement .there is no prove anywhere that HIV causes aids and that it is transmisible through sex.

this fact can be confirmed by the inventor of the PCR test used for treating HIV known as curry mulis a noble prize winner, professor and scientist Peter duesburg, dr Robert willner who injected himself with blood of aids patients severally and still tested negative, German biologist steffan Lanka.

human immune deficiency is caused by ones unhealthy life style. which include alcoholism , excessive drug use and abuse lack of proper dieting,

this is why the illness was first discovered in a group of homosexually who sexed multiple patners a week and use what they call poppers (amonitrate) for sexual stamina.

homosexuall activity cause blood poisoning and infection because the anus tear and then faecal matter is mixed with condom liquid and blood this goes into the blood stream and causes infection causing the gays to take a lot of antibiotic and antibiotics are well known immune suppressants it's only a matter of time before the immune system is totally suppressed due to drug abuse and the persons body becomes open to several diseases and this is when they will you have aids.

That AIDs shit is normally not making sense really

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by MorataFC: 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
freshkpomo:

I have read your write-up and I can say the cancer part is correct. There is this man that was told he could live for just some months because of postrate cancer, but guess what? He did not go the medical way, he went traditional to one deep village in Esan land all the way from Benin. The man was cuter and it's been several years now he still live...

The man actually inspired me, I will be creating a YouTube channel soon, I will follow you right now because I will want you to be a guest speaker in one of my broadcast.
grin grin grin I just dey laugh at u, they will block your YouTube channel and ban whatever you put on up there.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
vannessa7:

you must be a kid if you believe that fela died of aids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by vickydevoka(m): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lemme tell u something. Everybody in one way or the other has cone across HIV victim in one way or the other.

Me don Bleep more than 5 HIV gals buh I no Even bother check myself. If I die I die. People die of different ailments.

Since I started fûcking ladies I have never contacted STDs. N I fùck gals alot even without. I ain't scared of death bro. If I no die during coronavirus period for 9ja, I no fit die again

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by elinaxy(m): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Thank God you came out negative
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Okeedu(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Thank God the movie ended well

Hello guys as a newbie in fiverr,my tutoring videos can help you get an attractive account, and show you how best to maximize gigs reviews and optimisation,
And if you got some doubt,it comes with a guarante,if you don't have results.

Check my signature to DM me
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Olamilekxy(m): 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
modsfucker:
The day I had HIV scare, after an unwarranted Mouth Action, was the day I cursed every spirit of extra-marital affair. I laid like a wet fowl on my bed jumping from one HIV link to the next, after reading that the chances of contacting HIV via mouth action is SLIM... That day, I cursed the person who even created the word SLIM.. who send me? I was like, my village people have finally succeeded in crumbling this promising destiny... Thank God, I was confirmed negative, after like a hundred tests.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
lalalista:
please stop misleading people. A cousin I know contacted HIV and someone told her exactly what u just typed here. She gave herself false hopes and refused to take arv drugs. She didn't last up to one year. But I know an uncle that contacted HIV, he kept taking the arv drugs. It made him look so fresh and young, he lived for over 15 years before he died. So this is real life story, no be say I hear wm
this is not true. according to the medical experts themselves HIV takes about 3 to 5 years to develop into a full blown aids , so how come she died in less than one year?
also if ones immune system is down all you need to do is to detoxify your body and change you diet into more nutrient filled foods and watch how you reverse that situation.

you uncle died of ARV poisoning . ARV does not make you look fresh , that drug was a chemotherapeutic drug for cancer in the 60s but was later withdrawn for being to toxic for use in treating cancer, only for it to be brought back as a treatment drug for AIDs.

initially it killed patients who used it for treatment. the medical industry discovered this and then they cut the dosage down so that if it was supposed to kill you in 3-5 yrs it will take 10-15 yrs but it finally kills you and then they will say ARV is a wonderful drug because it made him live 10-15yrs longer.

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by infolekan(m): 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
What the emilio guy typed is as scary as it is false...and the fact that a lot of people actually believe him is scary on it's own.
Firstly....having sex with someone that has HIV doesn't automatically translate to having HIV....there are risk associated with it depending on if it's penetrative sex...MouthAction or if the person has std
Secondly....he linked HIV to unhealthy lifestyle....that itself is aloe cos over a quarter of those with HIV in Nigeria are actually well to do plus more than 80% of Nigeria shoukd have developed it by now.
There are always conspiracy theorist everywhere....most people believe the Queen is an alien tops the most believed conspiracy theory in the world so I'm not surprised he has people to quote.
I've been seeing HIV patients as a doctor since 2012 and I can tell you categorically that the drug works....I've seen patients that were looking like broomstick stray drugs and end up going for weight control..
Before the advent of antiretroviral drugs...most HIV patients has less than 10 years to live but people on the drugs are living an almsot normal life now. People say a lot of misleading stuff online but guess what....after visiting the herbalist and the forest and everything goes left....they still end up in the hospital.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=Price3 post=108785530][/quote] now as a scientist be honest have you HIV virus before?

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Bimffo(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Weyrey said "Reckless Abandon" grin grin grin
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by infolekan(m): 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
this is not true. according to the medical experts themselves HIV takes about 3 to 5 years to develop into a full blown aids , so how come she died in less than one year?
also if ones immune system is down all you need to do is to detoxify your body and change you diet into more nutrient filled foods and watch how you reverse that situation.

you uncle died of ARV poisoning . ARV does not make you look fresh , that drug was a chemotherapeutic drug for cancer in the 60s but was later withdrawn for being to toxic for use in treating cancer, only for it to be brought back as a treatment drug for AIDs.

initially it killed patients who used it for treatment. the medical industry discovered this and then they cut the dosage down so that if it was supposed to kill you in 3-5 yrs it will take 10-15 yrs but it finally kills you and then they will say ARV is a wonderful drug because it made him live 10-15yrs longer.

Medicine doesn't follow the years you're quoting up there....it's an average. Some go as far as 20 years before developing any symptom ....some progresses immediately.
The zidovudine you seem so hellbent on misleading people about has been phased out for newer drugs over 4 years ago in most centres....it's one out of several other drugs
Your opinion is for yourself....those that are on the drugs knew how they were before and how they felt after.
The internet is full of a lot of materials that needs to be read and understood with sense....there are always exceptions to every rule.... Nobody lives thier life betting on the exceptions...
How many patients with HIV have you personally seen....I can count over 50 that I've personally seen that were diagnosed with HIV....ran away to churches or herbal homes or just plain rejected the result....and guess what..they ALL came back when it became worse.
I've seen several that were bad and started the drugs and are much better now. Please...stick to what you know and dint mislead the general public.
Having sex with someone with hub doesn't translate literally to someone having it...hepatitis can also be contracted through sexual intercourse and several other diseases...
Your idea of the body fighting all illnesses would have been lovely if it meant we're not supposed to be ill at all. We're still getting malaria that we're so used to daily and someone here is saying heretics so confidently

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Olamilekxy(m): 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
infolekan:
What the emilio guy typed is as scary as it is false...and the fact that a lot of people actually believe him is scary on it's own.
Firstly....having sex with someone that has HIV doesn't automatically translate to having HIV....there are risk associated with it depending on if it's penetrative sex...MouthAction or if the person has std
Secondly....he linked HIV to unhealthy lifestyle....that itself is aloe cos over a quarter of those with HIV in Nigeria are actually well to do plus more than 80% of Nigeria shoukd have developed it by now.
There are always conspiracy theorist everywhere....most people believe the Queen is an alien tops the most believed conspiracy theory in the world so I'm not surprised he has people to quote.
I've been seeing HIV patients as a doctor since 2012 and I can tell you categorically that the drug works....I've seen patients that were looking like broomstick stray drugs and end up going for weight control..
Before the advent of antiretroviral drugs...most HIV patients has less than 10 years to live but people on the drugs are living an almsot normal life now. People say a lot of misleading stuff online but guess what....after visiting the herbalist and the forest and everything goes left....they still end up in the hospital.

You contradicting yourself boss.

Your second paragraph proof what the guy has been saying is truth, Please explain further.

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by infolekan(m): 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
Olamilekxy:

You contradicting yourself boss.

Your second paragraph proof what the guy has been saying is truth, Please explain further.

Not exactly...he said that those people don't habe hiv..that it is because of their unhealthy lifestyle....and I said majority of Nigerians have an unhealthy lifestyle....how come they're not down with HIV. I work in an HIV clinic and it's downright funny that someone will assume that hiv doesn't exist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Girl Suffers Burns After Transformer Explodes At Epe,lagos / I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.