Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,430 members, 7,864,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. (2987 Views)

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. / My Parents Won't Allow Me Marry Outside My Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by ashawopikin(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
UYEMDO35:
My story goes like dis...

She has been practically collecting money from me all in the name of so call relationship and I have never benefited anything from her, as a student. I know how hard my parent struggle to send me feeding money only for one girl someway to be demanding anyhow from me without considering that am a student. She is an indigen of that town wey am schooling and they are into farming, atleat! I suppose to be benefiting alot of things from her like garri,oil and yam but instead, she no send me me at all instead she prefer collecting from me, or maybe she iswaiting for me to ask her. Which I can't. If dis is how relationship works, I rather quit than being with someone that will use me anyhow as she like.
We have been dating for quite sometime now and she tactically demands money from me knowing fully well that I will definitely give her. Though! I plan settling down with her but she doesn't care about me. My feelings and emotions are been neglected. I tried talking to her about it and she promise to change but still yet, no improvement. I tried breaking up with her on several occasions but i can't really do it becuz of my guilty conscience.
I feel like she is using my head... Funniest part,whenever I made up my mind to break up with her, she will just show up with some unnecessary excuse which will soften my heart.
Guys I need your advise on dis..

which one is guilty conscience? Dem dey use ya head play drum
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by liya11: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
UYEMDO35:

Guy! Forget English and focus on my write up, I need serious advice no be English I wan chop. Has time goes on am ganna improve.

What advice do you need? The woman you like, likes money and you don't have money.
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Lordedifice1: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Simp
Stupid excuse and you believe
Nigga break that relationship except you want to forfeit your education
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by EmzyT: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
UYEMDO35:

She has been practically collecting money from me all in the name of so call relationship and I have never benefited anything from her, as a student. I know how hard my parent struggle to send me feeding money only for one girl someway to be demanding anyhow from me without considering that am a student. She is an indigen of that town wey am schooling and they are into farming, atleat! I suppose to be benefiting alot of things from her like garri,oil and yam but instead, she no send me me at all instead she prefer collecting from me, or maybe she iswaiting for me to ask her. Which I can't. If dis is how relationship works, I rather quit than being with someone that will use me anyhow as she like.
We have been dating for quite sometime now and she tactically demands money from me knowing fully well that I will definitely give her. Though! I plan settling down with her but she doesn't care about me. My feelings and emotions are been neglected. I tried talking to her about it and she promise to change but still yet, no improvement. I tried breaking up with her on several occasions but i can't really do it becuz of my guilty conscience.
I feel like she is using my head... Funniest part,whenever I made up my mind to break up with her, she will just show up with some unnecessary excuse which will soften my heart.

Jesus Christ!!! What did I just read shocked Op, you mean you do Bill your Parent Just so you could meet up with your Liability of a girlfriend's Demands? shocked

May my Enemies never get birth to a Son as Stupid and weak as you are! sad Your main Priority right now should be how you'll Improve yourself both Academically and financially so after graduating, you wouldn't have a Problem with Paying your Bills and helping your struggling Parent Incase if there's no Job at Hand. That lady you're trying so hard to impress wouldn't think twice to dump your sorry-ass if she should get someone more richer and willing to give her things that she need anytime! You need to stay focused fam! Relationship(s) at the University is a Total waste of Energy, Time and Emotions. It's an Investment of no Profit return!

I'm a 300L student Just like you in my Early 20s but trust me, I have things doing that fetches me money.. I'm about learning Programming too, I've bought Laptop and started watching tutorials on Youtube! (Can't remember when last I called my People for Anything) I don't have a Girlfriend (and don't think I will) but I bang Pussies at will. They always come around for those relationship shits, but I gat no time! You don't toast girls, you attract them bro

You knowing the kind of Family you come from and how they struggle to take care of you Alone should be Motivation in kicking that Bitch outta your Life, Pity your parents nau bro, haba. sad
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Oh... What a SIMPle man you are. Her sex styles still dey shack you! Remember what your parents are going through at home cos of you! Will they still be proud of you if you tell them this story? May God deliver you from your SIMPlicity.

UYEMDO35:

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Franktom247(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
OP OP OP HOW MANY TIMES I CALL YOU APPLY SENSE THATS ALL I CAN SAY
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by arthurwillia(m): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
UYEMDO35:

This isn’t even about redpill
It’s common sense
Why you go dry give woman money snyhhow?
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by pansophist(m): 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
It's like many of you guys are born to suffer. The romance section is nothing but endless tales of lamenting brothers being used by women. Funny enough, you're the one oppressing yourself.

You got the key to release yourself from this self-imposed suffering, if you will just give her the middle finger and ghost her for eternity. But here you are, surprised that a leech is acting like a leech. To suffer no de tire you? And you are the future of tomorrow. I weep for naija. cry

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by tunize(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Sit her down and look into her eyes and tell her you're done shuuu nor be you toast her were you not looking at her face? Nor use bad energy start new year ooh
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:41am On Dec 24, 2021
UYEMDO35:

Guy! Forget English and focus on my write up, I need serious advice no be English I wan chop. Has time goes on am ganna improve.
Don’t mind him, you will definitely improve with time by God’s Grace.

My advice : It’s not fair you are doing this to your parents. Why spend money on one random girl? You really don’t need to be in any relationship as a student. Focus more on your studies as relationships are great distractions. For instance by now you should be reading, but one girl is giving you headache.
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Whois(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2021
It is obvious She is parasitic and manipulating you. She knows you're temporary in her town for studies. Reason it yourself, You said you don't have stable source of income but still yet she bills you often.

Please note: Never date out of pity because it is definitely end in tears. Know this know peace
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by Saintinoo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
UYEMDO35:

Wait OP, you are still collecting feeding money from. your parent and you are talking of settling down?

Funny people everywhere.
Re: I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. by diogo23: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
She won't look back while dumping your sorry ass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To / If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals / See Photos Of Oye Kyme, Bobrisky Former P.A N*ked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.