Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) (56643 Views)

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
Navalsadiq:

another lekki Ibadan express way with a loosed PUNA
if your mother could push your big , senseless head from her puna without it turning to lekki ibadan expressway no be you people two inch dyck go affect my puna , dear .

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
we deserve loyalty because men are the image of GOD, while women are the image of men. Women are not in GOD first plan when he said let`s make man in our own image. a woman has to take any man as a husband, but a man must choose his wife carefully.
don't you people realise how foolish you sound when you come up with these ridiculous talking points ?
It's so sad when I realise how long women have been deceived that you people are the smarter gender .

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nat404: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

Lol. ok.
run us lecture nah
On that faithful day, she came to my house with her friend. Seeing that I live in a comfortable home, her friend began to ask me questions like, are you married? Do you have a gf? Are you on WhatsApp? She screamed and said to her, babe stop that! He's my boyfriend.

Few minutes later, I went to the kitchen to get the girls something to eat, her friend followed me. cheesy

Then later, I went straight to my room, called one of my niggas to come to my house, because i'm already in trouble. An hour later, my nigga came, he tried to take her friend out but she refused.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by lolu2019: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
I just dey make.you understand the stupidity of your pov, dear .
i know I am poor.but I can never be as poor as all ur family members. cos I don't know y u r mentioning me.I said I bleeped my ex at every corner of my house.u want to kill urself because of that.abi,nah u be my ex.werey dey disguise.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
Realhommie:
Men don't cheat more, they only do it openly. They're very brazen about it... However, women on the other hand are very discreet about theirs that even when you have all the evidence against them they'd still deny to the high heavens.

men cheat more - its just common sense that what you have to do discreetly will be more difficult to do than what you.can do openly .

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nat404:
Cry for women? Women don't trip me anymore because I've dated and enjoyed women from different nationalities. I once dated a pretty young lady from Nollywood.
That's great - I'm happy for you , dear

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

Forget about money, if this is truly you reasoning this, you will never stay successful in any relationship or marriage. (Not a wish, just an observation)

Where is respect, loyalty and submissiveness, because you feel you have money, sorry and understanding will be lost, he has every right, when in a relationship loyalty is the watch word, she should be answerable to him no matter how wealthy, I have always told people girls from wealthy homes who are also rich are very loyal than, broke girls or girls who managed to meet money, you are an example of a rich broke girl, very saucy and arrogant

So because his family treated her badly and he didn't fight the relationship is over? Lol

High level of low self-esteem, she should have reasoned with him and try as much as possible to avoid the family problem but because she ain't loyal, who is he?

Anyways there is no love there, it was just a partnership that failed not a relationship.

I'm still trying to find what will make be break with the one I love, but business partners can always cut path if one feels bad.

I'm sorry but you have to work on your perception about love, life and relationships.

It's not always about money.

One love.
lol - submissiveness kee you there .

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
if your mother could push your big , senseless head from her puna without it turning to lekki ibadan expressway no be you people two inch dyck go affect my puna , dear .
make a date with me let's see if the GBOLA is small
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Kwinesther: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
so, until he marry her b4 she will be loyal to him
And what makes you think the guy has ever had the thought of marrying her? As if loyalty is in his own diktionary abi no be our naija men that sees themselves as being polygamous in nature and sees nothing bad in testing different women? And when the so called "bf" has succeeded in wasting her precious years all in the name of dating, y'all will still be the one to call her evening newspapers asking why she has remained unmarried till her 30's while encouraging your fellow men to dump her "old" ass and look for younger girls to settle with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Only a foolish man will be dating a Nigerian girl and expect total loyalty from her.

An average Nigerian girl has over 10 guys in her life. Your girl is only yours when she's with you.

Know this and know peace.
My nigga, I know i must see you here grin
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
don't you people realise how foolish you look when you come up with these ridiculous talking points ?
It's so sad when I realise how long women have been deceived that you people are the smarter gender .
someone like you dont submit to their husband, i can not marry a woman like you.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Kriss216: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
My nigga, I know i must see you here grin
Lol

Merry Christmas, buddy
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
and deservedly so - majority of naija males don't deserve loyalty - people like.you know this but we won't hear you insult ur fellow men with disgusting.language like you used to insult women in your comment !
You don't have to.rate women o - that one na your business but they also don't have to.rate you.
You get the energy you give out !
It's not about me ,it's about other guys, am very moderate, whatever I say here is the truth that's why you are disturb about this and nobody is insulting anybody but stating things the way they are, close chapter.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by MNDY(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
yes , nah -am are polygamous in nature so please don't be angry when.you dins out women too are polygamous - that's the point you dudes are missing - women.too like rice and rice and beans and boiled yam, fried yam too ! We also like asaro and chicken and chips.
We are training.you just like.you trained us - to accept polygamy . By the time we are done u will be fully familiarised with the idea .
At this.point if u are a follower of trends u will already know that it will only get worse ..
Why don't.you discourage prostitution among your selves first.
Leave women alone , bro

Actually, it is your gender that is polygamous in nature, not men. It's your gender that "Agrees" to open legs anyhow that the word prostitution fits. Abi if you refuse to open your legs, the man will force you? Why do you think it's your gender that is blamed in these things more than men? Your gender controls what happens - Increase/decrease of men chasing after you.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Romanoff(f): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Damn... You're still on this since morning? Give up already

I can do this all day

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Romanoff(f): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Bigchristo:
Stop this Olosho quotes once you allow a man to be buying you everything which your father supposed to buy for you automatically you’re committed to that man, stop double dating, if the guy is not good enough for you kindly quite collecting gifts

More like broke guys anthem.

If these girls will make their own money, they won't have to put up with your petty gifts and distasteful behaviours.

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nat404: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
That's great - I'm happy for you , dear
Don't be happy for me. You would end up falling in love. I'm like magnet. cheesy
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Kriss216: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:

I can do this all day
More oil to your engine, then.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nat404: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
GoodHardDick:

Bro/sis

For your own mind of peace Never make the mistake of keeping a Nigerian girl, She doesn't worth It.

No amount of dick inserted inside a woman will satisfy her, this is because she will always want to explore other guys dick and money too. So why trying to kill yourself in order to please a woman?

Only a simp does that. This is why red pillers are the real men out there. No stress, no anxiety, we only focus on our own happiness and of course we always put ourselves first
Maybe Nigerian girls. Foreign girls are different.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
In this tread what I've been able to deduce is that @pataricatering is a LovePeddler...
Die hard one...
looool , you no be manwhore ? Even if you no be manwhore na your ambition be that ?.you go call am player but na manwhore me dey call am .
One question- Why wetin you people dey do steady dey pain you like this when woman do am to you ?.
P.S - I hope uv also been able to deduce that I don't rate hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
lolu2019:
I know I am poor. but I can never be poor like all ur family members.
lol pov is short for ' point of view ',.dear
.not poverty

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
jrusky:

Pls read what you posted? Where did your brain travelled to young lady

What I'm I saying and what are you saying?

Pls work on your personality so you don't ends up at 60 years f age like the demented Kemi Oluloyo. Work on yourself pls.

Good day.
my dear , I.can never be like you low key vultures who celebrate women's death hiding under giving advice and cautioning women.
Wetim u gain.? You wan chop woman dead body ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by goody234: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
see this simp guy crying like a bitch lol....charge her to the game and dismiss her these naija girls are treacherous ...just count yourself lucky she did not set you up
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
lolu2019:
i know I am poor.but I can never be as poor as all ur family members. cos I don't know y u r mentioning me.I said I bleeped my ex at every corner of my house.u want to kill urself because of that.abi,nah u be my ex.werey dey disguise.
oga mi , as you dey bleep your ex she nor bleep you ? Abi na only u enjoy am ? Anyway , you know most of you no dey even know how to satisfy women for bed - so I understand why you think say na only you bleep .

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kwinesther:
And what makes you think the guy has ever had the thought of marrying her? As if loyalty is in his own diktionary abi no be our naija men that sees themselves as being polygamous in nature and sees nothing bad in testing different women? And when the so called "bf" has succeeded in wasting her precious years all in the name of dating, y'all will still be the one to call her evening newspapers asking why she has remained unmarried till her 30's while encouraging your fellow men to dump her "old" ass and look for younger girls to settle with.
so what you are trying to say is that it is good for a woman to be flirting & sleeping around when looking 4 a life partner.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Navalsadiq:
make a date with me let's see if the GBOLA is small
mscheew ! Na ur type i dey find ! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by lolu2019: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
oga mi , as you dey bleep your ex she nor bleep you ? Abi na only u enjoy am ? Anyway you know most of you no dey even know how.to satisfy women for.bed - so I understand why you think.say na only you bleep
alaaye,if u see the way that girl handle my balls,d highness pass npkuru mmiri or something.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by larryking540: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
chief, she doesn't owe you any truth .. it's.funny how manshewo naija dudes will be crying up and down becos of small cheating. Wetin.you want.make we women.do ?

this is literally coming from a damage lady , because u feel relationship is a game you plawn on people ,or manipulate ,am sorry to say this but u are not fit to be in a relationship no apology ...

you see fellas, this is why other fellas use the term ,I will use her and dump her , because of lady like this one here ,,if you grew up in a damaged house or you lost your virginity to a gangster,stay on your own and don't rub it on innocent persons and fuvk around housing various infection around
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kwinesther:
no mind them - dem go dey test girls up and down dump them finish- when the girls don smart up understand say no be all person egg e dey put for one basket - na dem still dey wail dey complain , dey bytch up and down.
Modafvckers .

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by erico2k2(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
stanliwise:

Collect the car because she is carrrying a new man?
I have done alot of crazy thing but abeg.

If I buy a gift for you, you worth the gift, except it later appear harmful to you or others.
I don't think about it.

I am not a kid, I don't do "give me back my gift'
As you can see, the man is not a KID, so your own kind of adult is different, however you got to learn to respect decisions others take which has no effect o n you in person, that's the moral of my loud talk!
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
someone like you dont submit to their husband, i can not marry a woman like you.
I ask you for marriage? Abeg carry your gala go front !

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kriss216:

Lol

Merry Christmas, buddy
I wish you the same comrade smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. / Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.