Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) (4105 Views)

MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
Deliveryman44:

Your mumu no too much, can you compare being arrogant with being docile? Being arrogant has cost them their lives, and misbehaviour; they don't live by culture, do you know how that arrogance makes them lose lives from gun violence
A

Are you high on cow dung? undecided

I was pointing out the irony...

The same docile blacks who lose their lives more to gun violence...

Not to mention Africa, where skulls and internal organs are harvested... Terrorism... Inter-ethnic conflicts... Religious intolerance... Etc.

Those arrogant whites, you blacks would still swing across the Mediterranean just to live in their countries, even as house boys...

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
lolu2019:
most of u girls choose fine boy over a guy that gat brain.at the end, u end up regretting the action.nah money be fine bobo.God help all single mum.dere is always a second chance.
Nice one.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
FahBuLous:
Datboredberry rest nau, see as the guy the snub you, you still de mention am grin grin
Leave her pls, she keeps the thread going still.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Deliveryman44:

Your mumu no too much, can you compare being arrogant with being docile? Being arrogant has cost them their lives, and misbehaviour; they don't live by culture, do you know how that arrogance makes them lose lives from gun violence
A

She loves long notes grin Typical essay writer grin
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
lolu2019:
I am talking from my experiences with single mothers OK.I am not talking based on assumptions. most of them regretted their actions cos they were young and they wanted to feel the world.their is always a second chance aunty.no be me cos Covid.
EXACTLY!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by 9japride(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Datboredberry:
women don't encourage men to commit crimes... Greed does...

Don't be ridiculous...

And stop pushing the responsibility to women... It's YOUR DUTY to help you sons and educate them...

If you can't, stop complaining when they end up in jail...Las Las, Na we go still carry the burden
[color=#006600][/color]

Its ok, I have heard you cheesy. Let's hope for a better black society.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by lolu2019: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
She loves long notes grin Typical essay writer grin
look at the bitch asking a guy if he is high on cow dung.I can't Bleep that girl for free.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Its ok, I have heard you cheesy. Let's hope for a better black society.
Black men are the head... Y'all start the long trek towards a better future...

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by 9japride(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
Datboredberry:
Like other first world countries were... When power was handed to you black men... What did you do? Instead, you crippled the economy... Now you wanna play the victims... As though the politicians weren't chosen from the masses... undecided

Stop being silly! There no plan... Since Nigeria gained her independence, there has been hundreds of black men in power...

The reason is greed... Not some evil scheme... undecided

Black men are the most greedy, self-centred group of people on this planet... Give them America and they would mess it up...

Los IQ... The 'me, myself and I' mentality... That's the problem.

I told you, the vast majority of the families in Nigeria are headed by a man... undecided

Yes, these men beat their children in the name of discipline... But when these sons grow up... They go their own way to be criminals... The ritualists and yahoo boys... They all had fathers...

Children grow to be adults...

The children raised by single mothers, the minority... They aren't responsible for the mess that's this country... Use your head.

Lol! Are you joking? The same white men who conquered the entire world while most of it was still uncivilized? grin

When your ancestors were still worshipping to sun...

Whites wouldn't survive... They would change it... Something you black men can't do... They are obviously miracle workers...

Oga, Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world... The third country plagued by terrorism... It has already collapsed... stop spewing sh**.

Women can't handle everything? Black men can't either... You're as incompetent as the women you're criticizing...

Again, who made these women single mothers?

You make it seem as though there are no men?

Where are they?

Why don't they step up?

Take up their responsibilities?

Or they prefer to mine skulls and end up in jail?

How about you educate them to be like white men... Maybe there would be a change...
[color=#006600][/color]

We are not fighting nah? The earlier you know that certain people control the way things move in country, the better for you. Though we got our independence very early, if the whites stayed a little longer most people wil be educated. As regards women becoming baby daddy, they like bad guys and so they should live with their decisions. The society is already messed up, its poverty that push a lot of people into crimes. Nobody can dispute the fact the most female genders like power, adventure and money associated with easy/fast life. They give moral support to guys to carry on, if they don't like the crime related loots they should resist collecting cash from guys who got money from criminal activities.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
Some of these females love long notes though, yes its always crap and all but at least i'd prefer to read the crap thats just in a few lines!

they can keep typing their biology notes here though, i wouldn't read it all the same.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by FahBuLous: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Leave her pls, she keeps the thread going still.
True grin grin
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
lolu2019:
look at the bitch asking a guy if he is high on cow dung.I can't Bleep that girl for free.
grin grin
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
FahBuLous:
True grin grin
Leave her to keep typing her secondary school notes here.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by 9japride(m): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
Datboredberry:
Black men are the head... Y'all start the long trek towards a better future...
[color=#006600][/color]

It requires everyone input too. I understand how you feel about the situation of things. It bothers me too, especially when I read the junks people post on politics section in nairaland. Don't get yourself too worked up, everyone in the society is just a hypocrite abd not ready for change. Though, the OP submit is right.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Aguilar(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
I no believe in this crap. Who go spoil go spoil.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It requires everyone input too. I understand how you feel about the situation of things. It bothers me too, especially when I read the junks people post on politics section in nairaland. Don't get yourself too worked up, everyone in the society is just a hypocrite abd not ready for change. Though, the OP submit is right.
THANK YOU!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
Aguilar:
I no believe in this crap. Who go spoil go spoil.
There are a lot of things that you will be forced to believe in as time goes on i promise you.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

We are not fighting nah? The earlier you know that certain people control the way things move in country, the better for you.
These people are changed every 4 years... There has been hundreds... You make it seem as though Nigeria has had a single set of bad leaders since... Nah...

I don't even trust that YOU would be different... Nigerians are all bad, the market eomen, the dubious mechanics...every one...

The system is rotten... The people are too.

Though we got our independence very early, if the whites stayed a little longer most people wil be educated.
No one educated the White men... who do Black men need guidance? undecided

Aren't you men? All the bragging about your masculinity and you still need the men who used you as slaves to teach you how to run and manage your own home (country)...

There's levels to this sh**...

As regards women becoming baby daddy, they like bad guys and so they should live with their decisions.
Not an argument, but you do realise that there's a difference between being deadbeat and irresponsible? undecided

A man runs away from his children because of the responsibilities they come with... A responsible man can do so too...

A man who drinks and smokes can choose to be a father...

One who simply doesn't want to be a father can decide to abscond...

The society is already messed up, its poverty that push a lot of people into crimes.
Here you are giving me reasons for the actions of ritualists and kidnappers... yet, you're so quick to crucify single mothers as though they committed they worse of crimes... I'm an advocate of abortion... thank God!

Poverty does justify anything... Would you behead a person for any amount? Probably...

It's not because you're poor... But your lack of morals... Get it?

Other western countries... They've been through worse... Why is our case in Africa different?

Y'all always have a silly reason... grin

Nobody can dispute the fact the most female genders like power, adventure and money associated with easy/fast life. They give moral support to guys to carry on, if they don't like the crime related loots they should resist collecting cash from guys who got money from criminal activities.
The corrupt politicians... You think it's women? It's greed... If women didn't exist, y'all would still compete amongst yourselves...

Most men who commit these crimes... Broke and SINGLE.

They want a better life for themselves... Don't twist it.

They are desperate... No morals...

You think a woman is at the back of their mind when they scam those poor foreigners?

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

The op is an idiot... Nothing he wrote makes any sense... Just a shit-load of contradictions

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
They will never admit that they are wrong, they would rather just blame it on the nearest man close to the situation and in this case ITS ME!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Leave her to keep typing her secondary school notes here.
I'm glad you know I'm the only reason most of your threads don't end up in the trash bin with cobwebs and dust... grin

Thank God for this hater... Your followers, too small a group to keep you relevant... Unlike the other redpillers... Even your fellow men tend to disagree with your bullshit... The women don't see you as a worthy opponent... And every reputable redpiller on this forum has distanced themselves from you...

You're nothing...and you know it...

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Somebody is pissed....like really pained grin grin love to see it.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Legendoo: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Somebody is pissed....like really pained grin grin love to see it.

She will end up a baby mama. She's the epitome of everything we call redflag .

Oversabi whilst being senseless plus she's already going in the wrong direction if you have seen her previous posts..

She's one of those useless woke degenerate tards and a feminist in the making . Her role models her hippie's lol.

My only pain is those who responded to her.

Great post and on point

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Legendoo:

She will end up a baby mama. She's the epitome of everything we call redflag .

Oversabi whilst being senseless plus she's already going in the wrong direction if you have seen her previous posts..

She's one of those useless woke degenerate tards and a feminist in the making . Her role models her hippie's lol.

My only pain is those who responded to her.

Great post and on point
Thanks man. grin
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by 9japride(m): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
Datboredberry:
The op is an idiot... Nothing he wrote makes any sense... Just a shit-load of contradictions
[color=#006600][/color]

It's ok nah. Rest small
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by 9japride(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
Datboredberry:
These people are changed every 4 years... There has been hundreds... You make it seem as though Nigeria has had a single set of bad leaders since... Nah...

I don't even trust that YOU would be different... Nigerians are all bad, the market eomen, the dubious mechanics...every one...

The system is rotten... The people are too.

No one educated the White men... who do Black men need guidance? undecided

Aren't you men? All the bragging about your masculinity and you still need the men who used you as slaves to teach you how to run and manage your own home (country)...

There's levels to this sh**...

Not an argument, but you do realise that there's a difference between being deadbeat and irresponsible? undecided

A man runs away from his children because of the responsibilities they come with... A responsible man can do so too...

A man who drinks and smokes can choose to be a father...

One who simply doesn't want to be a father can decide to abscond...

Here you are giving me reasons for the actions of ritualists and kidnappers... yet, you're so quick to crucify single mothers as though they committed they worse of crimes... I'm an advocate of abortion... thank God!

Poverty does justify anything... Would you behead a person for any amount? Probably...

It's not because you're poor... But your lack of morals... Get it?

Other western countries... They've been through worse... Why is our case in Africa different?

Y'all always have a silly reason... grin

The corrupt politicians... You think it's women? It's greed... If women didn't exist, y'all would still compete amongst yourselves...

Most men who commit these crimes... Broke and SINGLE.

They want a better life for themselves... Don't twist it.

They are desperate... No morals...

You think a woman is at the back of their mind when they scam those poor foreigners?
[color=#006600][/color]

I won't continue with you, due to insults. Women are the best, hope it's ok with you.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I won't continue with you, due to insults. Women are the best, hope it's ok with you.
grin grin You shouldn't have quoted her in the first place man.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by 9japride(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin grin You shouldn't have quoted her in the first place man.
[color=#006600][/color]

You don see am nah. She has to face reality.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Hayee(f): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
They will never admit that they are wrong, they would rather just blame it on the nearest man close to the situation and in this case ITS ME!
why should we grin grin grin
Must we cheesy cheesy

Why is it paining logical gender that we have chosen to be wayward tongue tongue tongue
I thought there were alot of women
Always blaming us for your total failure grin grin grin

Logical gender indeed tongue tongue tongue

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to gold diggers grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Did a human being really just type that rubbish i just read with the female moniker on?
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Aguilar(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
There are a lot of things that you will be forced to believe in as time goes on i promise you.
what if I tell you that i can testify against the context?

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by zagorakis(m): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
Please go and sleep, your arguments are toxic, full of insults and lack coherence.
Engage intelligently or leave here.

Datboredberry:
You can't post idiocy on an open forum and not expect opposing views... If you want utmost privacy, why are you here? undecided

For an alpha, you're awfully sensitive...

What wrong did they do? Have sex? You're one of those self-righteous incels who condemn fornication? Are you celibate?

Or their crime was not terminating their pregnancies?

Or their crime was not absconding as the men did?

Who knew raising a child on your own with no support was such a bad thing...

The female person you're too much of a coward to argue with... You can? grin

You're a desperate fool... Your false stats...

Your low IQ though... there's a difference between being deadbeat and being IRRESPONSIBLE. Many irresponsible men who smoke, drink and chase women still stick around to raise their children, to give them a home and be a role model...

While some of the most perfect men abscond because of their unwillingness to bear the responsibility that goes with having wand raising children... undecided

Again, more condemnation of sex...

Are you gay? undecided

Your erratic behaviour, your paranoia, your desperation... Almost as if there's some hidden agenda...

Ubunjā... And co... They made sense..

You on the other hand, just writing trash...

Defend your argument, you can't...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please What Business Can I Do With My 1million In Benin Please, Very Urgent! / Why Are So Many Brides Pregnant On Their Wedding Day? / Ever Dated An Abookii Or Mallam Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.