Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) (4106 Views)

MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
zagorakis:
Please go and sleep, your arguments are toxic, full of insults and lack coherence.
Engage intelligently or leave here.

Fuçk off nigger

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
kiss It's ideal for a child to be raised by both parents but with all due respect, saying most single mums raise weak/criminally minded men is irrational and unreasonable. I've seen lots of men raised by single mothers who are wonderful, strong and independent. A mother's influence isn't necessarily a bad thing. I think you should rephrase your post asking men to own up to their responsibility instead of giving wobbly and untruthful stats that portray women as the villains. If there were no run away dads there won't be single mothers. Men should own up to their responsibilities and both parents should be good role models to their children and that's that. If your logic were true then Nigeria would be a Haven as single parenting here is a minority but that's not the case so stop portraying crime as a gender issue.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
Aguilar:
what if I tell you that i can testify against the context?
You cannot, you are just under the illusion that you can.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
zagorakis:
Please go and sleep, your arguments are toxic, full of insults and lack coherence.
Engage intelligently or leave here.

She wants to bamba, she wants to roll with them big boys grin
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by xperiencelove(m): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
This is December, by next year late August and September many girls (I won't call them ladies because they are too young) will still give birth to children they will raised themselves because they are busy roaming and loitering around all big shopping malls around them looking for who to manipulate to give them money, buy them iphone, etc forgetting there is no free meal anywhere. These set of girls will later blame men and whoever impregnated them for their misdeeds.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by Aguilar(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You cannot, you are just under the illusion that you can.
what makes you think so? Because you are part of movement that supports the assumption. You should know that it may not be true in every instances. If every events of that context is examined in every trials. One or two or any events of the context will eventually turn out to be false. Let's not confuse each other, i see things abysmally more than the way you see it.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Let Single Mothers Raise Your Sons!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
xperiencelove:
This is December, by next year late August and September many girls (I won't calk them ladies because they are too young) will still give birth to children they will raised themselves because they are busy roaming and loitering around all big shopping malls around them looking for who to manipulate to give them money, buy them iphone, etc forgetting there is no free meal anywhere. These set of girls will later blame men and whoever impregnated them for their misdeeds.
I need to start transfering funds for good points because this is just the shiit!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Exposes Cheating Bride On Their Wedding Day By Playing Video On TV (video) / Is This Love Or Punishment. Please Advice / When He Says "Money No Be Problem"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.