Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 (15948 Views)

How My 70kg Is Affecting My Relationship Life / Relationship Life / Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Volksguys1985: 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
AsapTeddy:

Omo.o u get mind oh....

Carry 2ok girve girl...and still grudgingly accept am.

I just dey imagine the scenario.

I am glad you have move on.

The thing is...better girls dey..just that we have become glued to the ungrateful ones, we can't even look outside.

the thing is most of us like pretty girls and this girls lacks character that's just it,

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by AsapTeddy(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emily22:
I told mine I want to collect an apartment next year and rent a workshop so I need to save with strict discipline.

I noticed her reaction.

I also told her if she will handle the kitchen wares cuz I still have to take care of chairs, gadgets and much more.

Next morning, she uploaded a status on her WhatsApp saying "don't date a man that want to make u contribute in everything he ought to be doing alone,don't date a 50/50 man.

I ignored the status and same day, she called to ask for 25k for her hair and I told her I can't date a burden any longer, you are a working class, remove from your December salary and pay for your hair...

We never talk till date.

Starting with a new babe next year after my accommodation/biz is ready.

God bless you man .

I like what you did.

Ajeh....

Some girls just see relationships as a get rich quick scheme. Most naija girls are just liabilities.

Omo e hard before babe fit chop ma money oh...

6 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by AsapTeddy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
If a babe is not helping you to grow, if she is not doing stuffs for you...don't so for her.

It's that simple.

The one who invests less is the one in control of the relationship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ifogift007:
..u ar a millionaire.. that's the major tin

God really blessed me with this lady I met On a program around August...she's been encouraging me so far...just my issue now is jobless of a thing....please I need help ooo I base in Ibadan here

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by AsapTeddy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Volksguys1985:
the thing is most of us like pretty girls and this girls lacks character that's just it,

Yea because of the multitude of attention they receive every day...and Simp behaviour most guys approach Dem with.

Better girls still dey Sha

Girls with beauty and character

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by CaptainStephen(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Just my wife, I and kids waxing strong and learning from mistakes made this year.

We moove

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by CaptainStephen(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Just my wife, I and kids waxing strong and learning from mistakes made this year.

We moove.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by debbydams(f): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ka sha ma dupe

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Volksguys1985: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
AsapTeddy:

Yea because of the multitude of attention they receive every day...and Simp behaviour most guys approach Dem with.

Better girls still dey Sha

Girls with beauty and character
my brother it hard to see beauty and character, even if you see brain will be minus
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by fineboynl(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
This year I didn't fuc.k for 9 months neither in a serious relationship. That same end of the 9 months I set up a dream business for the first time in decades.

Guys get inspired.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by phazotron(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
No show sorry
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by mypaddle: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
For me none. Want to settle down man. But dating a Nigerian girl may be difficult ( not out of possiblity).

My best relationship was dating a non Nigerian, men it was heaven on earth. At that point in my life I was broke. She just believed in me. Though she told me she was in a relationship lets just be fiends but from clap na him we enter dance. Men babe can cook, submissive to the core. this arab type of submissiveness ( she is gently stubborn).

I could remember when I needed to go for an interview, this babe gave me 10k back. I go load , chop for her house. had the best discussion, never demanded anything from me. She had many admirers cause she was an epitome of beauty.

My broda if you see yansh all those 'arab yansh ' without stretch mark you go hail. she cant go anywhere without eyes turning over. she was a muslim. she was beautiful in and out. I remember when she was broke @ a time this girl can manage, even her naija friend said this babe can manage for africa.

she made me it known to me that she loved me naturally. I could see true love.

Though she is married now. I miss her.

SIX YEARS SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY. She told me she was different.

Now I want to settle down, but when all this naija girls see a single guy with two suvs , a super dope apartment na there their pizza and ice cream confrontation go start.

I am pressure but dont wanna make any mistake. family wants me to settle down all my friends want me to settle but they don't understand. You dont wanna go to hell when you have felt heaven.

My 2022 goal is that for me to get into a relationship

GIRL MUST BE FINANCIALLY DOPE ( AINT NO BROKE MAN EITHER)

JUST HAVE 30 PERCENT OF MY "ARAB ATTITUDE". I JUST NEED 30%, BECAUSE IT MAY BE DIFFICULT TO FIND A NAIJA GIRL THAT HAS 70% UP HER SLEEVE.

I AM NOT DEMANDING MORE. IF IT CLICKS FINE IF IT DOESNT AM GOOD.

I GOT NO PROBLEM

12 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by evil1: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Was great and still is. One of the best relationships I have had. Now hoping and praying for a better and new stage in 2022

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by MaverickA3: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
This year has been good. God blessed me with a good job. By 2022, I hope he blessed me with a good woman who will love me till the end of time. I've never had any serious relationship, but I hope to find love next year.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Atticusxsz(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
LaSenior:
oga true talk girls in their early 20s are killers of Destiny they are deceivers they are never contented they always greedy

True talk sha but not all of them since I've been dating one for like 5 years now and she's in her early 20s... e shock you abi, since it sounds as if i dated an underage?
4 her not to lose me after i and my friend approached her after defending my dissertation in 2016 along poly road, bori, she had to lie since she's bigger than her age and it's been hell of a ride ever since.
I'm the 1st guy she's ever dated... the person who deflowered her and she's damned too stubborn, which is one of the attributes that attracted me to her in the 1st place. I'm currently managing her half a million account 4 her and I'm without a job ever since i rounded up my NYSC service in Asaba, Delta state.
It's quite unbelievably shocking but we've got few good and disciplined ones amongst their lot.
Nothing is damned too sure in life but i don't see myself ending up with someone else. wink

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by emmnprince(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
debbydams:
Ka sha ma dupe

Yes we dey give thanks everyday.
Share your own make we read.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by RuddyFusion(m): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
V
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by adaperry25: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
All ladies i met are jobless and been draining my account with this economy. I had to go on a break make i get myself up. i need a lady working and we can fix things up

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by bizhop01: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Everyone lamenting here should remember that Nigeria girls always do you favour cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by averageguy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tobidarker02:
Met the best human as a companion
My love life this year was the sweetest

This is a breath of fresh air. We need to hear from more people like you, and not just all the negativity on this thread

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by bizhop01: 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emily22:
I told mine I want to collect an apartment next year and rent a workshop so I need to save with strict discipline.

I noticed her reaction.

I also told her if she will handle the kitchen wares cuz I still have to take care of chairs, gadgets and much more.

Next morning, she uploaded a status on her WhatsApp saying "don't date a man that want to make u contribute in everything he ought to be doing alone,don't date a 50/50 man.

I ignored the status and same day, she called to ask for 25k for her hair and I told her I can't date a burden any longer, you are a working class, remove from your December salary and pay for your hair...

We never talk till date.

Starting with a new babe next year after my accommodation/biz is ready.
The devil you know might better than angel 2022 new babe in advance, no be naija you dey?

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Sam0(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Full of drama and unbelievables
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by larryking540: 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
ESANMEA:
Good for you..
Mine was horrible mehn... It was fun till around April then, strange things started happening and everything finally shattered in the first week of June..
Since then till now, I still dey reason my life wink wink
tell us let's learn
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by ESANMEA(f): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
larryking540:

tell us let's learn
Nothing to explain jare.. A sweet and loving relationship just ended in a strange way..
Shit happens..

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Emily22(m): 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
bizhop01:

The devil you know might better than angel 2022 new babe in advance, no be naija you dey?

Lol...na Tru sha
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by webnerd(m): 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Woow, great experience reading different relationship status here.

I didn't have or enter into any relationship. Just building a life for now. Maybe in the coming new year, will have some sort of calm relationship.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Emily22(m): 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
AsapTeddy:

God bless you man .

I like what you did.

Ajeh....

Some girls just see relationships as a get rich quick scheme. Most naija girls are just liabilities.

Omo e hard before babe fit chop ma money oh...

I just sit down reason the whole matter, e no make sense at all....I don comot myself till further notice
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Emily22(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
HonestFriend:

Same plan but different relationship palava... grin

Lmaooo
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by od501: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Error 404

Never been in a relationship before

You don't know what God has done for you
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Somebodysproduct: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
I don't even know where to start from angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by 2DADDEY: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
SMH ex girlfriend gave me gonorrhea still called it a quit. Don't seem I can love a woman dearly again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? / Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ? / Is It Really Wrong To Have Sex With A Girl Under 18 Years Of Age (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.