Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 (15924 Views)

How My 70kg Is Affecting My Relationship Life / Relationship Life / Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Liyastitches(f): 5:24am On Dec 26, 2021
The year has been the worst year of my life. I got heart broken, cried and move on.

I channel my energy to my work and peace of mind now until the time my ordained partner will locate me.

I still believe that to love and be loved is a beautiful thing.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 26, 2021
toolate2fail:
so what exactly do you want in 2022 sir?

This is my secret,let 2023 come and I will tell you my failure in 2022.

But as we are in 202,I will just tell my failure.

I failed in love in this year. How can I fail no more in 2022?
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Enny2013(f): 6:44am On Dec 26, 2021
Jessica57:
Well I thought We had something going on fine…. Oga relocated to Abuja…. All through those times he was away I thought he was really busy like he always tell me due to the fact that he neither call nor text me anymore. I never knew he had someone else he was seeing over there. His sister just sent me the invite of his wedding which is happening on the 28th of this month… I have been crying since . Now my heart aces so badly. NOTE..I did everything a lady could have done to make a relationship work. I guess we weren’t meant to be. I’m really really trying to move on but my heart aces so bad right now and I live alone…. I just pray I don’t hurt myself…. Maybe I loved him more than he loved me.. this breakfast is the worst I have ever gotten. My Xmas is ruined .
Oh! Sorry, my luv...Take heart.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Enny2013(f): 6:47am On Dec 26, 2021
SpiritLifeNG:

simp

LOL!!!
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Enny2013(f): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
so, you are not a girl

Hahahaha!!!

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by flakkybakky(f): 7:29am On Dec 26, 2021
ManAdii:
My own be say I end the year with my gf missing her period o. Pregnancy don enter.
congratulations,go nd do d needful before the thing begin show
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Skullano(m): 7:55am On Dec 26, 2021
Emily22:
I told mine I want to collect an apartment next year and rent a workshop so I need to save with strict discipline.

I noticed her reaction.

I also told her if she will handle the kitchen wares cuz I still have to take care of chairs, gadgets and much more.

Next morning, she uploaded a status on her WhatsApp saying "don't date a man that want to make u contribute in everything he ought to be doing alone,don't date a 50/50 man.

I ignored the status and same day, she called to ask for 25k for her hair and I told her I can't date a burden any longer, you are a working class, remove from your December salary and pay for your hair...

We never talk till date.

Starting with a new babe next year after my accommodation/biz is ready.

The fact that they leave guys when everything you ever discussed with them is about taking place and shape still keeps me wondering how some women are wired sha.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Emily22(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2021
Skullano:

The fact that they leave guys when everything you ever discussed with them is about taking place and shape still keeps me wondering how some women are wired sha.

I still don't understand o. They just don't think properly
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by STONEUS: 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
Emily22:

I still don't understand o. They just don't think properly

Hmm
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by yusluvad(m): 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
I really had a lovely relationship life this year(we've been together since 2019).

We've been good together. Not perfect, but we've been doing well together.

Hoping, Praying, and Acting towards more blissful relationship months and hopefully heading towards marriage of love, peace, bliss, and harmony....

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Samakus(m): 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

you're considering your staff?

Definitely not!!!! She's not my spec
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Samakus(m): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Nigeria girls with Their fish brains.

Ike gwuru!!! Her loss tho
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by MrMacinterchi1: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Samakus:

Definitely not!!!! She's not my spec
it's well
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Brarrie: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Anobella:

I have been single since 2011
I no date any person I no die .
I pray I don't even fall into any relationship and I pray I don't even pray to be in any relationship you sure in your own side that the relationship is going well do you know her mind ..

Since 2011 I can list my achievement
3bnb
6 etc
And so on
Let fall me love � grin
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Brarrie: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Anobella:

I have been single since 2011
I no date any person I no die .
I pray I don't even fall into any relationship and I pray I don't even pray to be in any relationship you sure in your own side that the relationship is going well do you know her mind ..

Since 2011 I can list my achievement
3bnb
6 etc
And so on
Let fall me love grin
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by jayied(m): 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
luvyaself95:
grin grin grin you don't know before.
I know oh, just decided to try her since she was displaying affection and love that i haven't seen her mate display before, end up finding out that na set up to steal the boy
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by jayied(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
larryking540:

e be like say u just wake up o,and that lady is still having a good time ,let her be bro
Bros i dey awake since oh, i no dey near her kind before i just decide to form sleep to see what she dey do gragra to offer thank God e show say na yeye quickly
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by jayied(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
LaSenior:
oga true talk girls in their early 20s are killers of Destiny they are deceivers they are never contented they always greedy
oga you are very correct, everything you typed is just the way they are... They first of all decieve you that dey love you, they make all other girls stop coming closer to you because they wont share(greed) and leave the moment some dude comes their way with something you cant afford...
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by luvyaself95(m): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
jayied:

I know oh, just decided to try her since she was displaying affection and love that i haven't seen her mate display before, end up finding out that na set up to steal the boy
There is this Girl at my workplace trying that shit with me but me i don't look her side.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by jayied(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
luvyaself95:
There is this Girl at my workplace trying that shit with me but me i don't look her side.
Oga run for your mental wellbeing and if you must have anything to do with her let emotion not involve.,.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Anobella: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Brarrie:
Let fall me love grin

Kindly fall out please
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by luvyaself95(m): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
jayied:

Oga run for your mental wellbeing and if you must have anything to do with her let emotion not involve.,.
thanks for the advice, but na for who dey fall in love na em get the advice.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by ShowmeHeaven(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
When I got served the breakfast. My heart was shattered into smithereens. My sky turned grey, my world became a solitary confinement. The pain was beyond words. I cried, yes I did. That doesn't make me 'a simp or less of a man'. I cried cause I loved and desired her beyond words, if there's a feeling stronger than love, that is what I feel for her.

5 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by jimmychang: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
Where una dey see girls embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by trojan84(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Emily22:
I told mine I want to collect an apartment next year and rent a workshop so I need to save with strict discipline.

I noticed her reaction.

I also told her if she will handle the kitchen wares cuz I still have to take care of chairs, gadgets and much more.

Next morning, she uploaded a status on her WhatsApp saying "don't date a man that want to make u contribute in everything he ought to be doing alone,don't date a 50/50 man.

I ignored the status and same day, she called to ask for 25k for her hair and I told her I can't date a burden any longer, you are a working class, remove from your December salary and pay for your hair...

We never talk till date.

Starting with a new babe next year after my accommodation/biz is ready.

You be odogwu

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Brarrie: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
Anobella:

Kindly fall out please
Just pulling your legs tho you shld get lost too grin
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by ShowmeHeaven(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Liyastitches:
The year has been the worst year of my life. I got heart broken, cried and move on.

I channel my energy to my work and peace of mind now until the time my ordained partner will locate me.

I still believe that to love and be loved is a beautiful thing.

I can't even seem to move on.
It's painful to accept the obvious, it's even more painful to let go. Even when I've been left behind. I'm drowning in the deluge of it.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by kepstone: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hmmm, wow.. how can I meet a serious girl like you. I am in a situation were my girl is seriously misbehaving and I have done everything good to her, showed her love, text, calls, commitment yet this babe is just misbehaving. I have to move on.. Good people meet with wrong people. My pain the time I have wasted on her. I have shown her that I love her more than she does hence the misbehaviour. I wish and I pray I meet a girl like you. Relationship has not worked for me for years, yet I am faithful to all my ex.. I have seen much in this game I am not getting younger, but I know God will do it. I understand your plight we love and value those who don't do the same to us. It will end in praise someday.
Jessica57:
Well I thought We had something going on fine…. Oga relocated to Abuja…. All through those times he was away I thought he was really busy like he always tell me due to the fact that he neither call nor text me anymore. I never knew he had someone else he was seeing over there. His sister just sent me the invite of his wedding which is happening on the 28th of this month… I have been crying since . Now my heart aces so badly. NOTE..I did everything a lady could have done to make a relationship work. I guess we weren’t meant to be. I’m really really trying to move on but my heart aces so bad right now and I live alone…. I just pray I don’t hurt myself…. Maybe I loved him more than he loved me.. this breakfast is the worst I have ever gotten. My Xmas is ruined .

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by XploraBen(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Started my first relationship early this year (around March) and the love was growing stronger until... Early this month (December) she just told me she has no feelings for me again!
It honestly didn't make me happy for about 2 weeks. Though we're still talking as friends but come 2022, by God's grace, I'll look out for a lady with whom I'll share true love and affection again.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Jessica57(f): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
kepstone:
Hmmm, wow.. how can I meet a serious girl like you. I am in a situation were my girl is seriously misbehaving and I have done everything good to her, showed her love, text, calls, commitment yet this babe is just misbehaving. I have to move on.. Good people meet with wrong people. My pain the time I have wasted on her. I have shown her that I love her more than she does hence the misbehaviour. I wish and I pray I meet a girl like you. Relationship has not worked for me for years, yet I am faithful to all my ex.. I have seen much in this game I am not getting younger, but I know God will do it. I understand your plight we love and value those who don't do the same to us. It will end in praise someday.

So sorry that you have to go through this heartbreak too….

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Stargurl20(f): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Jessica57:
Men and their wickedness. I pray that the almighty consoles you and grant u a good man that will truly love and cherish you and which u will desire in all aspects, Aameen.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Stargurl20(f): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Justkatty:
At some point I lost hope into relationship
Not until November God brought a super man here in Nairaland......if you ever get to see this, know that you've won my heart and I promise to love you forever ��❤️I love you my Bukason.
Never knew they're responsible and nice men on NL o ... Most have given me nothing but bad impression so far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. / This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.