Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 (15943 Views)

How My 70kg Is Affecting My Relationship Life / Relationship Life / Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Kennyfancy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
Volksguys1985:
No relationship o, make God give me one next year make i settle down.

BTW, who dey sell clothes on Nairaland, i need black chinos, no scam o.
what ur location and size ?
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by EM123: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
toolate2fail:
As for me it was a cool one we both love each other, the year to us was a romantic year we are married together with 2 kids.
Just that financial burden is mostly on me but I am not complaining, I thank God.
2022, I have some plans and I know with God help we will achieve them. Tell us about ur wife/ boi/ girl friend How will u rate your love life in this 2021.
mine wasn't an eventful one at all , i pray i won't witness anything called girlfriend in my life again.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Highlyrespected(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emily22:
I told mine I want to collect an apartment next year and rent a workshop so I need to save with strict discipline.

I noticed her reaction.

I also told her if she will handle the kitchen wares cuz I still have to take care of chairs, gadgets and much more.

Next morning, she uploaded a status on her WhatsApp saying "don't date a man that want to make u contribute in everything he ought to be doing alone,don't date a 50/50 man.

I ignored the status and same day, she called to ask for 25k for her hair and I told her I can't date a burden any longer, you are a working class, remove from your December salary and pay for your hair...

We never talk till date.

Starting with a new babe next year after my accommodation/biz is ready.
May God provide u, your choicest bae

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Emily22(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
2DADDEY:
SMH ex girlfriend gave me gonorrhea still called it a quit. Don't seem I can love a woman dearly again.

Dem run u local...lol

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Emily22(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Highlyrespected:

May God provide u, your choicest bae

Amen

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by obinna58(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
I want a relationship but oh no I'm busy chasing wealth and I'm young anyway so no need for rush

I'm 25 I might need 12yrs of hustle before I start thinking about relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by SocialJustice: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
No relationship, just sex, Budweiser and blunts.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
I am 21,turning 22 in January.

I am not lucky to be in relationship for a nanosecond.

I always fight girls. Once I love a girl and show her signal, I get mad at her when she pretend to not understand. It saddens me.

A girl that I used to love told me she love me but I rejected. Why?
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by waze63(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
toolate2fail:
As for me it was a cool one we both love each other, the year to us was a romantic year we are married together with 2 kids.
Just that financial burden is mostly on me but I am not complaining, I thank God.
2022, I have some plans and I know with God help we will achieve them. Tell us about ur wife/ boi/ girl friend How will u rate your love life in this 2021.

The year started off very cute for me when I met this wonderful soul, after being single for almost 2years finally 2021 gave me a chance to love again and just last week oh, I lost her again to someone who's more financially ready after everything I ve done.
Nothing Sapa never do me this year

5 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Isokoson1: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Omo relationship deal with me sote I no get my bearing for this 2021...I Don leave Victoria for the guy... I wish her well in life.. 2022 I move... And no holding back

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Dybala11(m): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Relationship ko, situationship ni. I've never even thought about being in one since I was born, even all through my years in higher institution. I feel kinda blessed with all the negative reviews I've been reading concerning Nigerian girls here sef.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by zicoraads: 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by TVTKOKO(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
I don't have a girlfriend and not sure I'm ready anytime soon... I'm still enjoying the company of these two men flirting with me cheesy cheesy
Funny something
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by webnerd(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Dybala11:
Relationship ko, situationship ni. I've never even thought about being in one since I was born, even all through my years in higher institution. I feel kinda blessed with all the negative reviews I've been reading concerning Nigerian girls here sef.

You go finally enter one na.

Naija baes ànd Heartbreaks, Its the soul's baptism
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Sureboyy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
LaSenior:
cheesy

It has been a thorn in the flesh but I swear to settle things off with my ungrateful girlfriend sometimes I think that God wanted to punish me with this girl I am the faithful type in relationship but with her constant attitudes I am forced to look outside so come 2022 I will try possible best to keep a woman who has the intention to see me grow

Out of my dry pocket I gave bae 10k she rejected saying is too small infact it is an embrassment me giving her 10k I then added another 10k she grudgingly collected it , she has been showing me the red flag and I am only rounding up my parrol with her , since her family accepts me I think I should just stay as family friends then if they asked me why we are not dating anymore I will just lay it bare to them , ever since I met this girl Baba no get savings anymore am always unlucky with girls

Right now e red for me as money never drop for aza

Am a mumu man chai things we do for love

2022 i don't have will be my new slogan if you can't wait then go follow other guys I can't come and kill myself
Stop being a SIMPle man sad
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by NACE13: 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Mehn, guys have suffered o grin
Well, I'm no longer in a relationship. The one that liked me Iives in a far away state, so communication died because I no wan dey catch feelings- Babe told me straight up that she got feelings for me. I really liked her but I am no fan of LDR.

My ex called out of the blue that she misses me. We reconnected on whatsapp, she even sent a couple of n*des to remind me what man-milla is missing.
Business took me to her state of residence. I tried every trick to get laid but chick wants relationship first..... Fvck that! I am only down for FWB. I took my leave. Met the next chick but my colleague told me he really likes her. Allowed the bro code play out, not because I wanted to but I just didn't feel same way for the chick.
For 2022, I am not even looking forward to anything. I'm just gonna go with the flow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by wildikeman(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
Single all year
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by uzomakanaki(m): 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Relationship going smooth. I wish to wife her 2022
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by matiana: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Learned a lot from my previous relationship. Let's just say it prepared me for the journey that lies ahead.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by porthouse7(f): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bleep and � run no time anything serious with useless nigerians girls
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by isax(m): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
toolate2fail:

To the glory of the Lord, in June 2021 I got married to my partner

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by ManAdii: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
My own be say I end the year with my gf missing her period o. Pregnancy don enter.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Aguilar(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Mine seemed to be a bit intriguing. I never thought that we'd gotten this far. There was a time i ghosted her for months to test if she could live without me. Instead she didn't give up on me. It seems like i'm stuck with her.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Aguilar(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
porthouse7:
Bleep and � run no time anything serious with useless nigerians girls
see this lesbo
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Ayobami7(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Toxic
That's the only thing I am going to say
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
jayied:
The relationship was more like a child's play...Dated this girl since last year and i can count how many times i have seen her... Visiting to her is like a hell of work, the funny part is that we stay in the same State, same LGA and just N70 TP to my place... Dear kings avoid girls in their early 20s

grin grin grin
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Samakus:
Phew!! Started a relationship last December, it wasn't perfect but we're good. Have already made up my mind that I'm marrying her. August came, banny reconnected with her ex who left her and travelled to Dubai. Omo, na so she begin give me attitudes. Eventually lied that her family said that Anambra guy won't marry her. I read the handwriting on the wall and moved. Lost weight aswear.

To cut it, I used that rejection as a motivation. Started a business, and it's moving. Banny noticed that my financial status is beginning to improve, and she's back begging to be accepted. The Dubai guy don lash am again, move back to Dubai. Maybe she don see say money no too dey Dubai like she think. She's a student, while my staff is a graduate. Na that one dey ment her

Told her straight that nothing can ever bring us back. I'm holding out a little while and I will enter a new relationship. Hopefully I will have better luck this time and settle down 2022. God's speed to me

Nigeria girls with Their fish brains.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by larryking540: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
ESANMEA:
Nothing to explain jare.. A sweet and loving relationship just ended in a strange way..
Shit happens..
hmmm,take heart dear,,like most latest quote in town which I find it weird (not all relationship leads to marriage) that's why heartbreaking is the breakfast of today's relationship with having a second thought

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by larryking540: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
jayied:
The relationship was more like a child's play...Dated this girl since last year and i can count how many times i have seen her... Visiting to her is like a hell of work, the funny part is that we stay in the same State, same LGA and just N70 TP to my place... Dear kings avoid girls in their early 20s
e be like say u just wake up o,and that lady is still having a good time ,let her be bro
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
mypaddle:
For me none. Want to settle down man. But dating a Nigerian girl may be difficult ( not out of possiblity).

My best relationship was dating a non Nigerian, men it was heaven on earth. At that point in my life I was broke. She just believed in me. Though she told me she was in a relationship lets just be fiends but from clap na him we enter dance. Men babe can cook, submissive to the core. this arab type of submissiveness ( she is gently stubborn).

I could remember when I needed to go for an interview, this babe gave me 10k back. I go load , chop for her house. had the best discussion, never demanded anything from me. She had many admirers cause she was an epitome of beauty.

My broda if you see yansh all those 'arab yansh ' without stretch mark you go hail. she cant go anywhere without eyes turning over. she was a muslim. she was beautiful in and out. I remember when she was broke @ a time this girl can manage, even her naija friend said this babe can manage for africa.

she made me it known to me that she loved me naturally. I could see true love.

Though she is married now. I miss her.

SIX YEARS SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY. She told me she was different.

Now I want to settle down, but when all this naija girls see a single guy with two suvs , a super dope apartment na there their pizza and ice cream confrontation go start.

I am pressure but dont wanna make any mistake. family wants me to settle down all my friends want me to settle but they don't understand. You dont wanna go to hell when you have felt heaven.

My 2022 goal is that for me to get into a relationship

GIRL MUST BE FINANCIALLY DOPE ( AINT NO BROKE MAN EITHER)

JUST HAVE 30 PERCENT OF MY "ARAB ATTITUDE". I JUST NEED 30%, BECAUSE IT MAY BE DIFFICULT TO FIND A NAIJA GIRL THAT HAS 70% UP HER SLEEVE.

I AM NOT DEMANDING MORE. IF IT CLICKS FINE IF IT DOESNT AM GOOD.

I GOT NO PROBLEM

Got a current Naija babe raised on the Island like your Ex Arab too. Her Dad is well doing. Just that she’s too spoilt and like flex with guys a lot. Her Yansh sef na dye. She wants me to marry her but never.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
obinna58:
I want a relationship but oh no I'm busy chasing wealth and I'm young anyway so no need for rush

I'm 25 I might need 12yrs of hustle before I start thinking about relationship.

25+12=37. Omo you old ooo. Just have a baby mama and forget relationship
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by obinna58(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

25+12=37. Omo you old ooo. Just have a baby mama and forget relationship
E fit happen, women this days are terrible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? / 6 Problems Only Big Butted Girls Will Understand / Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.