Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 (15945 Views)

How My 70kg Is Affecting My Relationship Life / Relationship Life / Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Had a lot of ups and downs. But steady and strong.

Sticking to the foundation of things had not been easy
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Omicron007: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Is this an alternate account? smiley

Nope.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by luvyaself95(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
jayied:
The relationship was more like a child's play...Dated this girl since last year and i can count how many times i have seen her... Visiting to her is like a hell of work, the funny part is that we stay in the same State, same LGA and just N70 TP to my place... Dear kings avoid girls in their early 20s
grin grin grin you don't know before.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by MrMacinterchi1: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emily22:
I told mine I want to collect an apartment next year and rent a workshop so I need to save with strict discipline.

I noticed her reaction.

I also told her if she will handle the kitchen wares cuz I still have to take care of chairs, gadgets and much more.

Next morning, she uploaded a status on her WhatsApp saying "don't date a man that want to make u contribute in everything he ought to be doing alone,don't date a 50/50 man.

I ignored the status and same day, she called to ask for 25k for her hair and I told her I can't date a burden any longer, you are a working class, remove from your December salary and pay for your hair...

We never talk till date.

Starting with a new babe next year after my accommodation/biz is ready.
nawa o

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by MrMacinterchi1: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Samakus:
Phew!! Started a relationship last December, it wasn't perfect but we're good. Have already made up my mind that I'm marrying her. August came, banny reconnected with her ex who left her and travelled to Dubai. Omo, na so she begin give me attitudes. Eventually lied that her family said that Anambra guy won't marry her. I read the handwriting on the wall and moved. Lost weight aswear.

To cut it, I used that rejection as a motivation. Started a business, and it's moving. Banny noticed that my financial status is beginning to improve, and she's back begging to be accepted. The Dubai guy don lash am again, move back to Dubai. Maybe she don see say money no too dey Dubai like she think. She's a student, while my staff is a graduate. Na that one dey ment her

Told her straight that nothing can ever bring us back. I'm holding out a little while and I will enter a new relationship. Hopefully I will have better luck this time and settle down 2022. God's speed to me
you're considering your staff?
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by MrMacinterchi1: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
AsapTeddy:
If a babe is not helping you to grow, if she is not doing stuffs for you...don't so for her.

It's that simple.

The one who invests less is the one in control of the relationship.
for where you go see those one you explain give? for Nigeria?
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by mypaddle: 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Got a current Naija babe raised on the Island like your Ex Arab too. Her Dad is well doing. Just that she’s too spoilt and like flex with guys a lot. Her Yansh sef na dye. She wants me to marry her but never.

Bro. mine ain't spoilt. Even different cars shows up when am with her she go just de laugh. She will give you her number but she will frustrate you.

I remember one particular occasion I stayed with her for about 2weeks come see calls dem tire. I thing abt her is that she doesnt shout but from her theatrics you go know say she nor send your car or money.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
mypaddle:

Bro. mine ain't spoilt. Even different cars shows up when am with her she go just de laugh. She will give you her number but she will frustrate you.

I remember one particular occasion I stayed with her for about 2weeks come see calls dem tire. I thing abt her is that she doesnt shout but from her theatrics you go know say she nor send your car or money.

Why didn’t you end up marrying her and what country were you when you met her ?

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by mypaddle: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Why didn’t you end up marrying her and what country were you when you met her ?

she was in a relationship then. Me no job, no muller still trying to find my feet. she was a Muslim ( still a Muslim).

That babe was heaven on earth. they say nobody is perfect but to me her inside and outside was 98% perfection.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by MrMacinterchi1: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
porthouse7:
Bleep and � run no time anything serious with useless nigerians girls
so, you are not a girl
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by MrMacinterchi1: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Jessica57:
Well I thought We had something going on fine…. Oga relocated to Abuja…. All through those times he was away I thought he was really busy like he always tell me due to the fact that he neither call nor text me anymore. I never knew he had someone else he was seeing over there. His sister just sent me the invite of his wedding which is happening on the 28th of this month… I have been crying since . Now my heart aces so badly. NOTE..I did everything a lady could have done to make a relationship work. I guess we weren’t meant to be. I’m really really trying to move on but my heart aces so bad right now and I live alone…. I just pray I don’t hurt myself…. Maybe I loved him more than he loved me.. this breakfast is the worst I have ever gotten. My Xmas is ruined .
eeehya. Ndoo. better things ahead
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
mypaddle:

she was in a relationship then. Me no job, no muller still trying to find my feet. she was a Muslim ( still a Muslim).

That babe was heaven on earth. they say nobody is perfect but to me her inside and outside was 98% perfection.

You no wan talk the country all these happen?. Because those kinds girls dey rare. She was in relationship then it’s means you guys didn’t date. She just like you and was helping to you.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Kadejo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by MrMacinterchi1: 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Jessica57:
Thanks guys… I really appreciate your words of encouragement….. I haven’t really been lucky with guys.
most people (both male and female) have not been lucky with any thing like relationship but somehow, better things still come their way. Just be positive.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by MrMacinterchi1: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
agirlwithaname:

Sending you e-hugs...... Just take each day as it comes, before you know, you'll be fine......I was in your situation early this year, now I am doing okay.....So sorry.
I don't your cases are the same. hers wasn't mutual.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by mypaddle: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You no wan talk the country all these happen?. Because those kinds girls dey rare. She was in relationship then it’s means you guys didn’t date. She just like you and was helping to you.

Na naija he happen. Bros how do you define dating? To me what we had, surpassed dating bro. we were in love. Some things are not to be said.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by alexola20(m): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Zero.
No love,no life,no joy,no money and no no embarassed embarassed
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
mypaddle:

Na naija he happen. Bros how do you define dating? To me what we had, surpassed dating bro. we were in love. Some things are not to be said.

Hmmm. You were lucky sha. You this present Naija girls.. most of them are nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by porthouse7(f): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
so, you are not a girl
na prick I carry
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Jessica57(f): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
agirlwithaname:

Sending you e-hugs...... Just take each day as it comes, before you know, you'll be fine......I was in your situation early this year, now I am doing okay.....So sorry.
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks … I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by davealvaro: 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
ManAdii:
My own be say I end the year with my gf missing her period o. Pregnancy don enter.
na wetin still do me oo, i be say after d abortion i go end d relationship, cus all dis kind stress at dis young age i nor da like am lol
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by kasim155: 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
paulolee:
just like lil kesh n solid star music career....love just disappeared
lovers became strangers just bcoz she kept visiting her male friends at weekends which I dnt like n she said she cnt stop it bcoz its fun for her n dey help her pay "huge bills" dt i cnt pay
DTS d same bea dt once told me dt she is hoping dt our relationship leads to marriage dis year or next
I realized I wasted 1 year n few months of my life n av to dump the slut n focus on my life n business, I hope next year gvs me a bea dt I deserve not an entitled confused LovePeddler..

Same issues am mine now, this is very common with many girls out there, but me I don move on oooo
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by joyousever(f): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
So sorry. Just take it that you both were not meant to be. And have it at the back of your mind that there's God's destined partner for everyone. At the very right time, your own beloved will come calling when you aren't even looking! I know it's not that easy, but for your sanity and self love, simply wipe him off your mind by thinking less if him. Discard every memories you have of him and move on! There's more to life than brooding over a foregone relationship. Focus on yourself now more than ever by looking good and being happy. Get something doing: a job, business, a skill or something that will keep you going and busy. And before you know it his memory is dead in your life! Wishing you happiness.
Jessica57:
Well I thought We had something going on fine…. Oga relocated to Abuja…. All through those times he was away I thought he was really busy like he always tell me due to the fact that he neither call nor text me anymore. I never knew he had someone else he was seeing over there. His sister just sent me the invite of his wedding which is happening on the 28th of this month… I have been crying since . Now my heart aces so badly. NOTE..I did everything a lady could have done to make a relationship work. I guess we weren’t meant to be. I’m really really trying to move on but my heart aces so bad right now and I live alone…. I just pray I don’t hurt myself…. Maybe I loved him more than he loved me.. this breakfast is the worst I have ever gotten. My Xmas is ruined .

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by skylane: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
obinna58:
I want a relationship but oh no I'm busy chasing wealth and I'm young anyway so no need for rush

I'm 25 I might need 12yrs of hustle before I start thinking about relationship.
I wish to be like you
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by MrMacinterchi1: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
porthouse7:
na prick I carry
no de confuse person with the F you put for your name..
Girl with prick LOL �
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by ttmax09(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emily22:
I told mine I want to collect an apartment next year and rent a workshop so I need to save with strict discipline.

I noticed her reaction.

I also told her if she will handle the kitchen wares cuz I still have to take care of chairs, gadgets and much more.

Next morning, she uploaded a status on her WhatsApp saying "don't date a man that want to make u contribute in everything he ought to be doing alone,don't date a 50/50 man.

I ignored the status and same day, she called to ask for 25k for her hair and I told her I can't date a burden any longer, you are a working class, remove from your December salary and pay for your hair...

We never talk till date.

Starting with a new babe next year after my accommodation/biz is ready.
way to go man. You sabi
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by skylane: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Jessica57:
just take it easy dear every lock has its keys that opens it,don't cry for a meeting the wrong keys look for the right one
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by kasim155: 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Jessica57:

Please I know is not easy, but please just stay Strong, Relationship in Naija is something else, almost everyone has he/her negative story to tell. Please stay strong and move on, don't hurt urself, ����
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by IghravweIG(m): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
For me I have never been lucky in relationships so far. The recent one I thought I had, babe serve me cold breakfast and never looked back, out of the blue she just stopped picking my calls or responding to texts. Shit was crazy... I have move on and will focus more on myself more now. But I still hope for something good this new year.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Justkatty(f): 12:06am On Dec 26, 2021
At some point I lost hope into relationship
Not until November God brought a super man here in Nairaland......if you ever get to see this, know that you've won my heart and I promise to love you forever ��❤️I love you my Bukason.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Jessica57(f): 12:25am On Dec 26, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
joyousever:
So sorry. Just take it that you both were not meant to be. And have it at the back of your mind that there's God's destined partner for everyone. At the very right time, your own beloved will come calling when you aren't even looking! I know it's not that easy, but for your sanity and self love, simply wipe him off your mind by thinking less if him. Discard every memories you have of him and move on! There's more to life than brooding over a foregone relationship. Focus on yourself now more than ever by looking good and being happy. Get something doing: a job, business, a skill or something that will keep you going and busy. And before you know it his memory is dead in your life! Wishing you happiness.

Thank you.. I’ll try your suggestions

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by yetty247(f): 4:32am On Dec 26, 2021
Breakthrough from leech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? / What Is The Disadvantage Of Dating You / Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.